• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

^ 6-apb has a longer duration than MDMA. 6h+ is about right.

Sorry, should have been more clear - he rolled heavily for 6+ hours from MDMA after doubling his SSRI dose and taking god knows what else for 24 hour prior; 50 mg 6-APB for him was closer to 2-3 hours.

Great time to buy this in the UK as prices have been slashed due to the imminent ban on Monday.

i ve just bought 5g for less that the price of 2g was yesterday.

yep, thank god for david nutt's newsletter pointing me to those bad/good news.. ;)

my heartrate right now is 120-140 bpm on 6-apb, should i be worried? im just sitting here, not doing much

^I'd getup and start *LIGHTLY* dancing or go for a walk or something. That kind of hear rate on simulants is relatively normal, but obviously is high. Just get some blood flowing so your heart actually has something to do rather than sit still and pump blood to the same places all day

^I'd getup and start *LIGHTLY* dancing or go for a walk or something. That kind of hear rate on simulants is relatively normal, but obviously is high. Just get some blood flowing so your heart actually has something to do rather than sit still and pump blood to the same places all day

alright, thanks, I'll do that. Loving this trip so far, 6-apb is amazing!

Finally got around to it day before yesterday. I am 55 kg, two others are 100 kg and ~70 kg, all capped 50 mg and had a GREAT time. Went out to dance, comeup took 1-1.5 hours, no nausea or GI distress aside from the usual "need to take a moment to deeply exhale a few times." By far the best music enhancer, better than MDMA, floaty descent, no urge to redose.

I would probably rate 6-APB the PERFECT festival/afterparty drug and dose at like, 4 or 5 PM. For "regular" nights that don't get going until late, your chances of sleeping are slim to nil.

Whats a street name for this stuff ? Sounds incredible haha. Just I don't want to say to my dealer do you have any 6-APB ahaa

Some people call it "benzo fury" but I don't think that's too common. Just 6-APB.

If you're in North America, good luck. I placed a legal order online just before the UK ban on June 10.

5 days later still grinding my teeth. Some emotional fragility. No drive to exercise, my body feels tired.

I heard that the batches that went out at the very end were supposedly shit, and cut, and better vendors refused to sell them. Everyone was dumping the stuff that was synthesized sub-par. Scary stuff. Hope you recover quickly, yar.

Thanks Just A Guy. The vendor I used was rated very highly but you never know. I experienced zero unpleasant effects during the experience itself - I think this is probably just what happens, if MDA anecdotes and experiences are anything to go by.

Thanks Just A Guy. The vendor I used was rated very highly but you never know. I experienced zero unpleasant effects during the experience itself - I think this is probably just what happens, if MDA anecdotes and experiences are anything to go by.

You shouldn't be feeling this way for this long. Even when I enjoyed a 200mg experience I was back to normal 2 nights of sleep later.

I've been eating and sleeping well/normally, just feel a little moody from time to time. I am very sensitive to "bad vibes" and conflict generally and I think ending the evening badly (people around me getting angry) has stuck with me somehow. 200 mg is intense - how did you not die/shit yourself?

Obviously zero desire to put myself through that again for many months.

Tryed 200mg of 6-apb last tue and it was great felt less energetic but more sexual than mdma =D that lasted about 7 hrs then went trippy for 4 hrs, comedown was horrible lasted 2 days but I did take mdma 2 days before.

Has anyone experienced twitches the night of the 6-APB comedown that continues even into the next day? These only seem to occur when trying to fall asleep or when just beginning to fall asleep and cause the person to jolt awake. I have seen this in 5 of my friends multiple times although I haven't experienced it myself at all. Doses were all around 125-175mg.

^ Sounds like the "zinging" feeling I get/hear after too much MDMA Probably a serotonin issue.

Feeling baseline, normal, maybe better than normal today. I think I just needed to drag myself to the gym to pick some things up and put them down.

Just A Guy, I read your report while I was waiting for my first order to arrive - I am sort of emetophobic so I don't think high doses are in my future!

mozokev, no twitches (only 50 mg for me), but I did have overwhelming CEVs as I tried to sleep. Insane shit I can't describe - similar to what you see on acid when you blink really fast. Between open and closed eye visuals, if that makes sense.

Just A Guy, I read your report while I was waiting for my first order to arrive - I am sort of emetophobic so I don't think high doses are in my future!

Then you'd likely not want to partake of that which I am currently enjoying. 8 grams of ground morning glory seeds in gelcaps.

Probably not, yeah.

A friend is heading to a festival with 100mg 6-APB. He's gonna have a great time. I'm interested to see how 100 affects him since he's my height, a few years older, and maybe 20 lbs heavier.