• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-EiPT Thread

So, it's been a little while now since the last time anyone reported anything about this one. Does anyone have any more experience to share with it now? I believe that this may be one of the next psychedelics I'll be working with.

I would be delighted to hear about your experiences with it, Kaleida! :)

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be widely available now...

still pretty curious, keep the posts coming even if the psychedelic I really want to have, well there's 2 of them, are DiPT and DPT, nobody seems to have those available anymore these days that I have money and not just a freshman in college ;) As a musician DiPT seems hilarious.
DiPT is something I can warm recommend. Not only are the auditory effects remarkable, but what it does to my sense of taste is abso-fucking-lutely insane. I must've eaten a million apples on this stuff. :D

DPT is really intense and can be quite a rough ride, not comparable to DMT at all imho, but really emotional in my experience. Combines well with both ketamine and MDMA, much moreso than most tryptamines.

DPT is extremely readily available, all over the place. DiPT, not so much...

DiPT is something I can warm recommend. Not only are the auditory effects remarkable, but what it does to my sense of taste is abso-fucking-lutely insane. I must've eaten a million apples on this stuff. :D

DPT is really intense and can be quite a rough ride, not comparable to DMT at all imho, but really emotional in my experience. Combines well with both ketamine and MDMA, much moreso than most tryptamines.

I've never heard of DiPT's specific effects on taste. Is it the normal enhancement, or is there some kind of shift that goes on, akin the the way sound becomes frequency-shifted?

Well, deliver the goods and tell us more!

Of the related 5-MeO-MiPT...it is very different when smoked. That is also true of N,N-DiPT. I've never eaten 5-MeO-MiPT, but I have smoked a lot and there is no stimulation or any of the (what sounds like) annoying side effects. THis was noted by Shulgin..

"The last two entries in the "Qualitative Comments" section are longer than usual, but even at that they have been trimmed down from reports sent to me that were each of over three pages in length. A thread common to each of them, is the comparison of the effects of smoking 5-MeO-MIPT to those from smoking 5-MeO-DMT. The speed of onset, the intense depersonalization and loss of immediate contact with one's surroundings, the impressive recall of early memories and the significance of these memories, make the drugs appear similar to one another......All you need to do, to see that clearly, is to look at that one additional observation involving oral activity. This drug, 5-MeO-MIPT, is several times more potent when taken orally than it is when smoked. ...What a rich area for speculation. Preferential metabolism? First pass goings-on? Chemical change from pyrolysis in the pipe? Different receptors? Lipophilicity? I am reminded of the quote from Mark Twain; "I like science because it gives one such a wholesome return of conjecture from such a trifling investment of fact."

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal40.shtml

Strange, I really dislike 5-MeO-MiPT when smoked, and find it not as strong, and more edgy/weird feeling. I was trying to vaporize the HCl though so could be why.

I would be delighted to hear about your experiences with it, Kaleida! :)

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be widely available now...

I'll definitely write a report on it when I can! :) I expect that that trip will actually happen very soon, probably after my upcoming one. I'd do it next if not for the fact that it's a 5-MeO tryptamine, since for my next trip I'm kind of wanting something guaranteed to not be very physical. I am very intrigued by it though, more than most I'm guessing based on the reports. I can't help but think about the possible relationship in the EiPT vs EPT bases, as I find many such similarities between the MiPT and MPT bases as well....

But yeah, it does sadly seem to have vanished. :\ Or at least, I'm aware of one place that still lists it, but doesn't actually have any. If they don't get more I imagine it could just totally disappear for a while... but maybe I can help bring the hype back! ;) (At least, if it even turns out to be worth it.)

I've never heard of DiPT's specific effects on taste. Is it the normal enhancement, or is there some kind of shift that goes on, akin the the way sound becomes frequency-shifted?

^ I would love to know the answer to this too. I've taken DiPT a couple times, but not yet to strong effect and I don't recall if I really ate on it or not.

Strange, I really dislike 5-MeO-MiPT when smoked, and find it not as strong, and more edgy/weird feeling. I was trying to vaporize the HCl though so could be why.

I haven't tried smoking 5-MeO-MiPT yet, but I have to say as well that 8 mg oral for me was both fully satisfying as a psychedelic and pretty lacking in bad body effects, with a slightly uncomfortable warmth being the only particularly noticeable thing, and that was in an apartment with crappy air conditioning. I also didn't find it any more stimulating than most other psychedelics, it was pretty relaxing at times. So, as with everything, I'd say it's probably pretty variable. I'm guessing that smoking it probably wouldn't really feel much nicer to me than just eating it.

I'm not sure I've ever eaten on DiPT either. I want to take a full dose of DiPT again sometime, in the Spring or Summer, outside on a secluded hike, probably around a waterfall. In my experience listening to the sounds of the world on DiPT is by far the most rewarding thing to do on it, I remember hearing stuff like trees communicating with other and signals from space, very profound, far more profound than listening to music. I'll try to remember to bring food and try out whether it alters my sense of taste.

Yeah I find 5-MeO-MiPT very satisfying and great orally at pretty low doses, even 3mg will produce a light trip. I do find it can have a pretty intense come-up energy, generally I experience fully comfortable come-ups these days but I still get kinda edgy and antsy and a bit anxious on the 5-MeO-MiPT come-up. But then it passes and I feel wonderful. It definitely produces energy for me, but it's not like a stimulant, and is quite laid back in how it does so.

Just realized Kaleida didn't post a link to her excellent report on this in the thread, so I'm reposting it here:

I m thinking about taking this today, either that or 4-AcO-EPT.