• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-AMT Thread

A few people here seem to enjoy it to some extent, although I haven't seen them post in a while. maybe someone will step forward. But most people, almost all, seem to just simply hate it. I am one of those... I thought it was really nasty and unpleasant.

worst drug ever. It feels like being a wound up rubber band coming off dope.... I am so overstimulated but so burnt out and heavy feeling...dont do 5meo

two years 5-meo-amt

A bit stupid question...
I have a vodka bottle with some 5-meo-amt inside, but it's two years old!
(I have stop drugs for my study, and then, I have try more "conventional" molecules).
I must be one of the few people in this world who realy love 5-meo-amt!
I just want know if i can consume again my spicy vodka... Or if this old 5-meo-amt can turn into a dangerous substance, in this case i will throw it!

Thanks in advance for your answers!
And sorry again for my poor english, hope you understand me!!!

Chances are its gone bad... I don't think 5meoAMT is that stable... However theres no harm in trying! Just be safe!

^ Really, are you sure it would not degrade into a toxic metabolite?

Just a 'hunch' you have?

To expand on this question has anyone ever heard of any psychedelic (or any psychoactive drug for the matter) degrading into something more toxic than it was in its original form?

An example would be PCC "On heating (smoking), PCC liberates hydrogen cyanide, so the possibility of cyanide poisoning in PCP smokers should also be considered."

i have been told from an authority on these matters that the main cause for concern regarding breakdown products is in relation to pyrolysis, i.e. dont smoke any psychedelics besides DMT because your really getting into unknown territory.

i would say chances are your 5-meo-amt is not any more toxic than it was when it started, but then again with the huge variance in reaction to that particular chem maybe degradation plays a role in the quality of the experience, food for thought.

well LSD is well documented that it breaks down into chemicals that may have more of a bodyload than pure LSD.

^It was phrased well, note the "may".

It would be quite a feat for 5-meo-amt to degrade into something more toxic than its original form.

I see no chemical reactions that would occur that may yield toxic products.
it should be safe to consume (well, as safe it was in the first place, and with the reputation of 5-MeO-AMT, this is "not very safe").

i would say chances are your 5-meo-amt is not any more toxic than it was when it started

Well you'd be hard pushed for it to have degraded to anything more toxic. Actually, as long as the bottle has been sealed & stored somewhere dark, it should be OK. If it's darkened in colour though, discard it (that's what happens when a soln of AMT degrades)

Thanks for you answers <3

My vodka is still transparent, so i think it's ok!
I will try a very little dose, to see what happen...
Thanks!

King Kong said:
......My vodka is still transparent, so i think it's ok!
I will try a very little dose, to see what happen......
Will you please post a report(s) - it will be good to know how it goes for future reference :)

Cheers

E

yeah def please report back in the 5-meo-AMT big and dandy thread so we can know whether or not it stored that long.

lol at FB's comments

the first few times I did 5meoamt I found it to be pretty enmjoyable as well. then I got a fuck all head ach from it.

th poopy pants is just something you ahve to live with.

Merged in 2-yr-old-5-MeO-AMT question.

fastandbulbous said:
Well you'd be hard pushed for it to have degraded to anything more toxic.

Exactly what I was gonna to say.... out of curiosity, what did AMT degrade to?

I've enjoyed 5-MeO-AMT the handful of times I've used it. You just have to be prepared for it. As Youkai said, though, the headaches are terrible. Use with caution. I found the most enjoyable dosage to be around 12 mg.

Youkai said:
the first few times I did 5meoamt I found it to be pretty enmjoyable as well. then I got a fuck all head ach from it.

th poopy pants is just something you ahve to live with.

Everybody who knows you will now be putting plastic sheeting on their furniture when you're calling 'round! =D =D

Ok!
I will try a 5 mg dose and see what happen!
I will come back after... I think i one or two weeks.

Bye!

gah, was sold 5-MeO-AMT as acid. They were Green Alien heads. Actually had them since last year, with no time to try em out.

Decided to hit up a rave last night, and wanted to take a break from E, so figured it would be a great healthy alternative. This sucked especially since I never tried LSD before. Took 2 squares at 1am, the blotter taste was very bitter. While sober danced quite a bit, music was good. By 2:20am figured I was sold bunk, as I did not feel a thing. At 3am, had to stop dancing, all of a sudden got a really bad stitch in the side. Feeling felt like 2ci. A bit of tummy cramping, tightness all over, and body temp went up a bit.

Came down sometime after 8am. I must say the music was VERY good on it, as if each note was piercing through me, and bassline was tearing me apart.

No visuals for me, just a bit of breathing on objects maybe, but then again I don't get much from 2ci/2ce/2ct7.
13 hours later now tummy is still cramped. Shivers once in a while, and I feel pretty damn dumb. Navigating a website is rocket science :|

Next time my cid is bitter, I am spitting it the hell out.