• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

Ooh something is happening...Im guessing its a chemical process in the brain and not really to do with ROA,it just takes a while to work its magic upstairs...Its working!

Had a couple of evacuations from the bowls today so all was clear,its definitely to do with chemistry.

Well my findings are not that positive on this compound and i would say dissapointing.I did get slight effects,mood lifted only just,hands were a bit clamy,head felt slightly lighter and talking was easy and quite fluid,but there was no definite body buzz that has been mentioned before.

Music sounded ok but nothing special.My girlfriend then decided to come and take me to hers,which i didn`t really want to do,i was intending to carry out my experiment alone so as to fathom it proerly,but oh no she insisted,so there i was at hers in the middle of the night,she didn`t notice that i was on anything and good job too as she is anti drugs,i then proceeded to have more wine and pop a couple of etizolams...I eneded up taking eight,drank the wine and got totally fucked,by now she knew what i was up to and now we have split up,so all in all a great night lol.

Research sometimes never goes the way you want,was my 5-apb a weak batch? Is 5-apb any good? Or is it just hype?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not double-post. It causes a lot of clutter in the threads and makes other peoples posts hard to find. If you want to comment on the effects, just wait until you've come down and do so in one single thought-up post :)

I'll merge all your posts together now.

I found 110mg to be a good dose but it didn't feel *quite* strong enough, like maybe 120mg would have been a better figure. Given that I'm quite light with a low tolerance to most things, a slightly higher dose may be required for someone else who weighs more than me. Also, to me 5-APB felt more serotonergic, with more empathy and increased touch sensations than 6-APB, but lacking in the dopamine department - not having enough of the euphoric push. rushes or stimulation.

Why has no-one combined this with a dopaminergic stimulant? Its basically super MDAI. I plan to try 2-FMA + 5-APB soon.

Maybe 5-APB and some decent Cocaine would be a good combo...The possibilities are endless,well not quite but you know what i mean lol.

Keep in mind that mixing with stimulants is bad harm reduction and will result in more neurotoxicity.

Yep this is true and maybe not the best idea.

I did a mix last night of 100mg 6-apb and 80mg 5-apb,the come up was gradual but i did start to roll in a certain way,it had the hall marks of MDMA but felt hollow,almost like it should blossom into a full on roll but it never happened,it was like MDMA but with the guts ripped out of it,more like being on the periphery of a MDMA roll,i felt almost no euphoria,more a clear headed stimulated mind set.

I was restless,clammy,grinding my teeth at one point,everything sparkled,music sounded alright but not mind blowing like on MDMA,it got to the point where i didn`t want to be on it as it was more of a tease than anything else,it gave false promise of something much better but never gave it up and was becoming frustrating.

I proceeded to drop 5 etizolams and drunk a bottle of red after four hours in,sleep was achieved,but work today was terrible,i only worked a few hours and had to give up and go home,my mind and body felt drained,i felt low and still do to a degree.I slept for most of the afternoon and feel shitty and dirty like i need a good shower,i want to lose this residual feeling of grubbiness,it feels reminiscent of a LSD comedown.

I used to do a lot of Methoxetamine before the ban and i could take it at 10pm,be up half the night and go to work the next day,work would be really good and productive with no real comedown effects,6-apb/5-apb on the other hand was the total opposite.

Would i do it again...Probably as i still have some left,when it`s gone though i shall not be experimenting again,it`s been a pretty disapointing pursuit in all.

I consumed the mixed powders by putting it directly on my tongue,the taste was reminiscent of the yellow Methylone that was going round in 2005 but it had distinctive overtones of acetic acid,quite sharp and bitter to taste.

I'm not surprised at the disappointment, this was what 2 weeks since your last experiment? You need to give it a lot longer between doses with these sorts of drugs man.

For me 90mg 6-APB + 50mg 5-APB was an incredible ride, almost a little too much actually, and honestly with 6-APB at least my tolerance is average or a little above average compared to other people I know, as 150mg for me is the perfect dose while I've seen others get just as far with 130mg or less.

The worse comedown is also likely due to you using so often, as despite my experience being much stronger and more enjoyable than MDMA for me, the comedown was only a little worse than MDMA, and actually easier than 6-APB on its own.

I really think even the "one month rule" might not be enough with 6-APB + 5-APB, so be careful man. Not trying to lecture, just it seems like you're ruining the experience for yourself, a little proper spacing makes for some wonderful experiences =D

5-APB + a dopaminergic would be less neurotoxic than MDMA due to no toxic metabolites forming.

The 5-APB + 6-APB combo is good because the 6-APB adds dopamine to the 5-APB, as well as its own serotonin. All you really need is a dopamine push.

Anyone know roughly the shelf life of 5-APB & 6-APB if kept in air tight container? How long til it loses potency?

So how often can one take 5-apb/6-apb and still achieve effects? I know some are saying you have to leave it a long time but what is your experience? When i used to take MDMA many years ago i could achieve good effects if used once a week any more than that and it would lose potency.

Really I would say that absolute minimum wait time for effects if you're not doing long term is once every 2 weeks - that is, if you're not doing that regimen for months, then you can probably still achieve good effects. This is not going to be good for body though, and after awhile the effects will start to diminish. Once a week is definitely too much - I would say if you're planning on doing this for awhile, once a month is the gold standard.

So how often can one take 5-apb/6-apb and still achieve effects? I know some are saying you have to leave it a long time but what is your experience? When i used to take MDMA many years ago i could achieve good effects if used once a week any more than that and it would lose potency.

I'd say it'll be longer than MDMA at least, as people seem to be having problems with at least 6-APB even when abiding to the "one month rule", suggesting that even that might not be quite enough time to restore SERT density and remove tolerance.

While I think anyone who isn't giving at least a month break between doses of these sorts of drugs is doing themselves a lot of harm and making a huge mistake, if you're going to do it regardless of what people say - then stick to MDMA which is more well researched.

Got 100mg coming soon not tried this one yet . so around the 70mg 100mg is a good a starting point

Got 100mg coming soon not tried this one yet . so around the 70mg 100mg is a good a starting point

I found 110mg to be a good dose but I could have done with a little more.

Do you have experience with 6-APB? If so, while this is more potent by weight, expect a slightly different experience, as this is more serotonergic - lots of empathy and the tactile sensations feel much better than those of 6-APB, but it's seriously lacking in the dopamine department so don't expect madly euphoric rushes and such. If you're looking for pure rushy euphoria then you'll probably need a dose closer to that of 6-APB before you get into that territory.

I'd recommend taking the entire 100mg, or splitting it into 50mg/50mg, or 40mg/60mg, and combining those half doses with 6-APB or something else :)

iv got 100mg of this now iv just had 500mg of etaqulone which was shit would it be ok to take the 100mg now ?

forget it iv found out the good old fashioned way the screw each other a little to much glad tho 100mg to much at home a lone first time n to wet yet to go wandering

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone make suggestions about it´s neurotoxicity and possible cognitiv imairment ?

so am on this stuff again, tis rather nice I would say have had 60mg and that's enough for a daytime high on my day off haha. Did throw some 5-IT into the mix and it's definitely a good combination gives the 5-APB more of a push and an energy that it seems to lack on its own. Did about an equal amount of 5-IT, 60mg in two separate bombs just in case there was any negative reaction, but suffice to say this is really a nice high. I absolutely so completely into the music quite immense.