View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read in some reports, that 4-aco-mipt is stronger than lsd. But they arent any reports about 4--ho -mipt, that say the same. Do u know if they have different effects?

If you're asking about Miprocin and LSD, they are completely different.

If LSD is a perfect empty diamond then 4-ho-mipt is a lightning bolt thicker than a tree trunk, establishing conduit to the Higher Self. Also swarming with entities, tho many of a distinctly buggy, voracious type...

If your query regards 4-aco/4-ho-mipt, yes they are different too. 4-aco seems more diffused while 4-ho is a clean punch in the face :)

Well yeah if you're gonna get suckerpunched in the kisser, you want it to be crispy clean! :D

From more than one report it seemed to me like 4-HO-MiPT resembles 'alien mushrooms'... don't know if that makes any sense or if I will come to agree with the description.

If LSD is stronger or weaker than 4-AcO-MiPT is a difficult question without an answer, I believe. Many psychedelics can get you extremely far out of this world, but it's just a matter of dosage, set and setting. Things that differ are what you come across along the way and things like side-effects.
Some compounds produce side-effects that prohibit you from going past a certain point. With LSD not so, which is one of the reasons why it is deemed so potent (aside from the low quantities needed).

If your query regards 4-aco/4-ho-mipt, yes they are different too. 4-aco seems more diffused while 4-ho is a clean punch in the face :)

IMO 4 aco mipt is to 4 ho mipt what 4 aco dmt is to 4 ho dmt.

Smoother, less hectic, less anxiety and more recreational when its the 4-Aco

Most of the people I know who used it said it was pretty strong medicine. A good dose for these persons was 0.2mg/kg, of the freebase. I'd witnessed and heard of psychotic reactions above 0.3mg/kg.

20mg of the Hcl was just as strong as a good 1/8 of mushrooms. Strong medicine indeed...

What's the best way to store 4-HO-MiPT? I read that as a general rule typtamines are less stable than phenethylamines and tryptamines should be stored in a freezer while phenethylamines are fine at room temperature. I have 4-HO-MiPT fumarate. Should it be stored in a freezer? Should it be in a vial instead of a baggie? I'd prefer to keep it in a baggie, but If it makes a huge difference I'll put it in a vial.

Tanks!

does this substance commonly induce tremors? Thats the one thing that worries me about taking some higher doses of it (even "common/moderate" doses)

The only thing that worries me is that I've read reports with 2C-(x) injections where a few milligrams cause a full blown and intense trip. Even if you don't have experience with 4-HO-MIPT specifically by IV, what have you found your tryptamine IV dose to be in relation to your PO dose?

Hahahahah! Oh yes, I remember first IMing 5mg of 2c-E. I had previously had many experiences with orally ingesting 20mg 2c-I. Within 10 minutes I had a super intense trip going. Not to the point where it was so extreme I lost sight of reality (like my IV MDA experience), but intense enough to be one of the more potent psychedelic experiences I have had in my life.

Just received some of this and I'm excited to give it a go. The powder is an interesting texture, very dry and crunchy with a lot of solid little balls. Almost like it was compressed at one point. It is the fumarate.

I'm thinking 12-14mg for my first trial. I'll report back with my initial opinion.

Also, should I be more meticulous about keeping it in the freezer as opposed to other chems? I few people in here have reported their samples becoming degraded and discolored over time which suggests special measures may be called for.

Last edited:
Sounds similar to the fumarate batch I recently got. I did a sample dose of 10 mg to start off with and it was mild, but noticeable. Lasted longer than I expected too. Upwards of 8 hours. 12-14 mg should be a good starting point. Let us know how it works out.

Just remember that the fumurate is weaker than the hcl salt (which most of the original reports are based on).

20mg of hcl was plenty for me, when i tried the same dose as the fum. it was underwhelming.

OK good to know. Perhaps ~16mg would be a better starting point. I don't want to dose too high at first because I seem to be sensitive to tryptamines; 20mg psilacetin was one of the more powerful experiences I've had to date.

I'm psyched to try out a new trypt. Hopefully I'll be able give it go tonight. Roommates are gone for most of the night so it should be a good time to dose.

Last edited:
have fun man, at one time it was definately one of my favorites

Can anyone answer my question? Please?
Can I kill myself by injecting 4-ho-mipt fumarate? Anyone tried it?

A really baaad idea for suicide.... =P, you might just go insane and live with mipt gnomes for the rest of your life.

^just a question that was phrased kinda funny. I'm sure miprocin has an LD50 (though it may not be known, I'm not sure, most RC's have unknown LD50's) but if its anything like psilo or its relatives (and it is) it might take a whole lot... I personally would not take Myperson (=D) IV IM SC or even nasally.

4-HO-MiPT seems twice as strong as 4-AcO-DMT to me. I tried 20mg of it recently and it blew my mind for three hours straight. Typical visuals (Off colors, Sound distortion, etc) nothing major but what I was thinking about I was seeing from an out of body experience. Very spiritual mind racing intense yet I could still type pretty coherent.

Has anyone got a massive appetite using it? I had some snacks near by and felt like I was a bottomless pit lol.

Can this stuff be plugged?
If so, what are the dosages?

I want to know the same thing. I'm trying out 7mg's tonight, just to stay low, I'll report back tomorrow when I know what we're dealing with. There seems to be no reports on plugged 4-HO-MiPT, sucks. Anyway, later.

4-HO-MiPT seems twice as strong as 4-AcO-DMT to me. I tried 20mg of it recently and it blew my mind for three hours straight. Typical visuals (Off colors, Sound distortion, etc) nothing major but what I was thinking about I was seeing from an out of body experience. Very spiritual mind racing intense yet I could still type pretty coherent.

Has anyone got a massive appetite using it? I had some snacks near by and felt like I was a bottomless pit lol.

YES. Miprocin gives me ridiculous munchies like I have never had on any psych. It really is crazy.

In fact my first time I ate WAY too much crap and had some severe gas pains that made me scared to try it again because I thought it might be the chem itself causing the pains. I even made my own thread about the episode because it freaked me out that much.

I have used it twice since then and am happy to say that I have had no further issues.

I really like this chem and am looking forward to taking a higher dose sometime soon. I find the visuals to be closer to LSD than mushrooms although they definitely have their own unique character.

It really is VERY euphoric for me and also quite mentally intense. I love it. It puts me in a great giddy mood and leaves me with no hangover except a slight lethargy the next day. It causes a very unique change in thought patterns that I haven't experienced on other psychs before. Very difficult to describe. It had me thinking about all the things on my mind lately (which is kind of alot) but it wasn't unpleasant at any point.

The only side effect I do get is a mild headache during the come down which can be a bit annoying but not too bad. Drinking water seems to help.

I think I will try a 20+mg dose this weekend. I find it to be about equal potency with psilacetin, perhaps a little more so. I want to see what this one is REALLY capable of.

Last edited:
Are you using the HCl or the fumarate, Delta?

This chem is in my assortment right now and I'm debating on starting with it or 4-Aco-DMT. They're both fumarate, and I want a really solid trip, so I'm kind of waffling on how much to jump into it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.