• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Yesterday I took oral 25mg of 4-ho-mipt HCl with my brother and some friends. The trip was incredible, much more powerful and visual than the last 30mg of 2c-c plugged in. We did not expect it to be that strong, 25mg of 4-ho-Met from my lot are a joke in comparison.

Great euphoria, CEV and OEV very complex and colorful, an overflowing sense of humor. It did not last more than 4 hours, but a little bit of THC and K towards the end of the trip lengthened the experience and it was nice. 4/5

Substance highly recommended.

DocLad

Yesterday I took oral 25mg of 4-ho-mipt HCl with my brother and some friends. The trip was incredible, much more powerful and visual than the last 30mg of 2c-c plugged in. We did not expect it to be that strong, 25mg of 4-ho-Met from my lot are a joke in comparison.

Great euphoria, CEV and OEV very complex and colorful, an overflowing sense of humor. It did not last more than 4 hours, but a little bit of THC and K towards the end of the trip lengthened the experience and it was nice. 4/5

Substance highly recommended.

DocLad
I found 4-HO-MIPT to be lacking visually. Mainly some OEVs of slight morphing and that was it.

Maybe it's a matter of purity or tolerance? We took 25mg of 4-ho-mipt HCl and we all had massive hallucinations of all kinds, including synesthesia. I was also surprised that the body felt so much like MDMA.
On the other hand, I have a batch of 4-ho- Met Fumarate that with the same dose is much less potent although very nice. 4-Ho-Met is very visual for me, but with 4-ho-Mipt at times I could not recognize what was around me lol.
We did fasting and the configuration was exceptionally good but this fact does not justify the potency of the substance.

DocLad

Maybe it's a matter of purity or tolerance? We took 25mg of 4-ho-mipt HCl and we all had massive hallucinations of all kinds, including synesthesia. I was also surprised that the body felt so much like MDMA.
On the other hand, I have a batch of 4-ho- Met Fumarate that with the same dose is much less potent although very nice. 4-Ho-Met is very visual for me, but with 4-ho-Mipt at times I could not recognize what was around me lol.
We did fasting and the configuration was exceptionally good but this fact does not justify the potency of the substance.

DocLad
I recently ordered a chem and after doing research with it discovered it was NOT the chem I ordered. I've taken 4-HO-MIPT at 35 mgs with no tolerance and barely had distinct visuals. Physically is was amazing.Very Euphoric .
I'm doubting my vendor's effort to send the proper chems. It's not a stretch to think any of us would get the wrong chem we ordered. It's happened before with a vendor that is now out of business from Canada. I ordered 4-HO-MET and when it came in I did a small allergy test and then tried 20mgs. Within an hour I started having brain zaps . This only happens when I eat mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT. I contacted the vendor because I suspected I was sent 4-ACO-DMT and the vendor confirmed there was a mix up and it was in fact 4-ACO-DMT.

*sigh*, I wish I liked this material, but it did not play well with my receptor morphology. First, I get the whole grab bag of side effects. Secondly, the second half of the experience always turns warped and disturbing, which isn't worth putting up with for such a straightforwardly hedonistic substance. It's strange, because 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-MeO-MiPT are fine (just bland), and I absolutely adore 5-MeO-MiPT and MiPT. 4-HO-MiPT is consistently menacing, though

I wonder how I could mess up my GI tract with this. Maybe because I took it on full stomach in a glass full of water ? So it didnt absorb in the stomach and made its way to the intestines and burning the lining. I have chronic inflammatory response syndrome from previous mold exposure which probably didnt let the intestine tract to heal and now im in this mess. I wish I would have snorted it instead. Seems to be very hard on the GI. I have never encountered problems with 2C-X series, MDMA, MDA, Speed while consuming them orally in the past, but this is dangerous.

I think the contaminants that would may be present are to blame. Is a misfortune that we can not buy decent pharmaceutical products due to the lack of quality control. 4-ho-mipt should not burn the intestine in any way.
I clean all my substances with acetone to eliminate possible solvents and soluble cuts, then, I send a sample to be analyzed at the laboratory. If necessary, I will make a simple extraction A/B to be calmer. I guess this fact makes a difference.

My 4-ho-mipt offer a clean and powerful feeling, but I always do fasting before taking psychedelics with 4mg of Ondansetron and 2.5mg of Diazepan that greatly help bodyload.

DocLad

Last edited:
I think the contaminants that would may be present are to blame. Is a misfortune that we can not buy decent pharmaceutical products due to the lack of quality control. 4-ho-mipt should not burn the intestine in any way.
I clean all my substances with acetone to eliminate possible solvents and soluble cuts, then, I send a sample to be analyzed at the laboratory. If necessary, I will make a simple extraction A/B to be calmer. I guess this fact makes a difference.

My 4-ho-mipt offer a clean and powerful feeling, but I always do fasting before taking psychedelics with 4mg of Ondansetron and 2.5mg of Diazepan that greatly help bodyload.

DocLad

Do you mind sharing the process of cleaning your substances with acetone to me?

I'm sure DocLad knows, but make sure you dehydrate your acetone before using it to wash any of your product, or you'll lose some in the process

Do you mind sharing the process of cleaning your substances with acetone to me?

There is a lot of literature on the web about how to do an anhydrous acetone wash.
Use the Google search engine.

DocLad

There is a lot of literature on the web about how to do an anhydrous acetone wash.
Use the Google search engine.

DocLad

And if done wrong can be dangerous, correct? If they can't look it up on their own should they be doing it anyways?

I looked it up, sorry for asking... I've converted DMT freebase to fumarate using anhydrous acetone and have read about people washing coke in a similar way, I didn't realize it would be the same or to google it all before I posted.

Doing research lately it seems there are many reports of it causing strong stomach pains, for example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/researchch...nyone_with_experience_with_4homipt_or_4hodet/

Last few months have been hell, spitting blood occasionally, also blood in stool. Waiting for the pill small intestine cam results. I would have never thought this would cause such demise in my health. Now probably I have developed Crohn disease.

https://www.upload.ee/image/8780958/FB_IMG_1533639051164.jpg

These were the results from endoscopy which showed the erosions in duodenum, I hadnt taken any NSAIDs prior to this and Helicobacter was negative, the erosions appeared after ingesting 20mg of 4-HO-MIPT in a glass of water. It caused a severe burning feeling down in my chest, I havent experienced anything like this with other psychedelics. Nausea on the comeup on shrooms and 2-CB is normal but this felt like I was literally going to die. Kept pacing between bed and shower to feel better. I dont know if it was the contaminants or the fact that I drank it with a glass of water on a full stomach. It should probably dissolve in the stomach when taken in a capsule form but the water most likely ran it straight to small intestine and from there to the intestines. Be very careful when buying this from an european vendor !

Maybe there is a really bad batch going around or something? I've never once in all my years of researching these things heard of anyone having a reaction like yours. if there are now multiple reports surfacing, it sounds like there is something going around that is heavily contaminated or not the drug at all.

Very weird yes. I have done a fair share of psychedelics throughout my years and have experienced some discomfort from slight nausea at times, but not anything like this. Pretty messed up that only 20mg could burn erosions like that in duodenum and fuck up the intestine track. I always thought in my mindset that nothing could go physically wrong with psychedelics and now dealing with this crap. In the reddit link a user also reported that their stomach hurt even the next day which is pretty suspicious. Seems that certain batches or the substance itself are very harsh on the body.

There is no reason to believe that the substance itself is harsh on the body at all, Shulgin and company experimented with it for a long time and it's been available since the 90s, and I've never once heard of such a report. It seems ovewhelmingly likely that some batch out of China or something was badly contaminated, if there are more reports coming out. Before now I had never once heard of anything even remotely like this happening from any tryptamine, even AMT which is quite nauseating and hard on the stomach.

It sounds like there was a contaminated batch.Thank you for the warning! 4-ho-mipt fumarate definitely isn't a notable GI irritant, certainly no worse than any other 4-subbed tryptamine, so this is worrying!

I agree that 4-HO-MiPT seems unlikely to be a GI irritant. I am especially sensitive to such issues, having suffered from chronic GERD for years, and 4-HO-MiPT has always been smooth sailing for me. It's interesting to see discussion of weak and/or contaminated batches, because the only time in my life I have ever received a significantly impure batch of a research chemical, it was -- you guessed it -- 4-HO-MiPT. But that was years ago. I wonder if this chemical is particularly difficult to properly synthesize?

It could be due to contaminants or that the substance had too basic/acid pH.
I do not know, many years ago I had a similar problem with a batch of Amphetamine sulfate that was very impure and I was several months with stomach pain and reflux.

DocLad