• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

Ouch, egor. I can see that being the case... I used to be prescribed modafinil, and it's certainly a stimulant. It tended to easily give me headaches.

Modafinil definitely alters the effects of mushrooms; visuals seem substantially reduced in intensity, but one is left with the most intense syrupy colours and greater euphoria than one would expect from mushrooms alone. Aspects of the mental effects seem to be intensified somewhat as well, but with little disorientation. I ended up in a mall while trying this combination; this is something I tend to avoid while on psychedelics (though I don't have problems with most public places), but I had no problems and I actually rather enjoyed it.

Acid didn't seem substantially altered, but I only tested it with 100 mg of modafinil and one and a half hits of what turned out to be rather weak blotter.

Further thread derailment: Does anyone have experience combining 4-aco-mipt or any other of the newer tryptamines with a racetam?

Last edited:
When I was flat out at university last year Id occasionally use 5-10mg aMT with modafinil with no adverse reactions.... 100-200mg modafinil if I remember correctly.

Not to derail the thread, but I have significant experience with Modafinil, as I have a prescription for it--so I figured I should respond to the speculation above.

The most relevant interaction that Modafinil causes is due to its /induction/ of CYP3A4. This is consistent with macropsia's report of /reduced/ visuals with psilocybin.

That said, Modafinil is a strong substance and shouldn't be combined with anything that can cause tension or nervousness--particularly norepinephrine activity. It won't necessarily kill you, but I don't think it would ever be desirable to combine something like Modafinil with most psychedelics, which often have a certain degree of tension associated with them during the come-up anyway.

Something that could potentially be interesting would be the combination of 2C-C, a relatively relaxing psychedelic, with Modafinil. However, this is purely speculation, and generally speaking I don't feel Modafinil is a good choice to combine with anything.

Does anyone have a clue :?
What is more stable, 4-HO-MiPT fumarate or 4-AcO-MiPT HCl ?

Thnx but you are aware of the fact that I said 4-HO-MiPT fumarate or 4-AcO-MiPT HCl?
Because I know that the fumarate salt of tryptamines are generally (or always) more stable, but what I was wondering is which of those different salts of 2 different compounds can be better kept. My 'guess' is that 4-HO-MiPT is less stable even if it's a better salt. Oxidation to goo and stuff like that sounds nasty.
Reason I'm asking as you probably figure is that I'm interested in the two similar substances but want to store it longterm should I get it.

Thnx but you are aware of the fact that I said 4-HO-MiPT fumarate or 4-AcO-MiPT HCl?
Because I know that the fumarate salt of tryptamines are generally (or always) more stable, but what I was wondering is which of those different salts of 2 different compounds can be better kept. My 'guess' is that 4-HO-MiPT is less stable even if it's a better salt. Oxidation to goo and stuff like that sounds nasty.
Reason I'm asking as you probably figure is that I'm interested in the two similar substances but want to store it longterm should I get it.

Sorry yeah, sleep deprivation does that. My instinct would be to agree with you. The AcO ester probably provides more stability even with the HCl salt than the fumarate would.

so i failed 10th grade chem, but what about using uncooked rice as a dessicant? it works for salt shakers and chinese take out counters. we just ordered some of this compound. we'll probably try the rice idea and let you know how it works out. (unless someone who knows better tells us not to)

x moth.

Silica in a dessicator works great. Even the freebase of 4-HO-MiPT is pretty stable at room temperature if you keep it really dry and sealed.

sorry to dig up such an old thread.. but I can not find the informal name for 4-AcO-MiPT..

I have these so far:

4-AcO-DiPT (Ipracetin)
4-HO-MiPT (Miprocin)
4-AcO-DMT (Psilacetin)
4-HO-DiPT (Iprocin)
4-AcO-DET (Ethacetin / Ethylacybin)
4-Acetoxy-MET (Methecetin)
4-HO-MET (Metocin)

but I don't know what 4-Aco-MiPT is called.. does anyone know?

by the system you got there it would be Mipracetin.

I think i also recall it being called miprocytal (not sure of spelling.)

^Three'd, and trying it out today as we speak.

Great spring day to go to the park, went pretty smooth!

I took 30 mg of the freebase spreaded across 3 doses.
Remarkably visual right now.

It's good that I get to read a bit of older stuff because I
had never given the interaction of modafinil with psyche-
lics that much thought... something to very much look out for it seems!

Last edited:
To update: I made a drawing while in the park and thought I'd share it with you:

wsjz0h.jpg

So I have 500 mg of 4-AcO-MiPT freebase on its way.

A few posts up Nuke noted that 4-HO-MiPT freebase is fairly stable at room temp when dry and sealed.

I'm wondering if I leave this in the baggie it comes in, open it and remove as much air as posible, place it next to a bag of sillica inside a larger baggie and place it in the freezer, will this remain stable for an extended period of time?

I don't know when I will have the chance to get through this much material and I am hoping to have it for up to a few years.

I'm also wondering if the hydroxy is more stable than the acetate? Is 4-HO-MiPT more stable than 4-AcO-MiPT?

This is the first time I have received any freebase tryptamine. They have usually always been fumarate and rarely hydrochloride and I am a little worried about losing potency.

I was also considering stocking up with an additional gram of 4-AcO-MiPT freebase as it is a very good reduced price right now. Would this be pointless if I don't plan on going through 500 mg within a year at the earliest, and wouldn't go through 1.5 grams withint at least 3 years?

Any help is appreciated.

i always thought salts were more stable, especially fumurate (which is why they started using it for trypts, which are not as stable as PEA's.)

i maY BE WRONG THOUGH.

its good stuff though.
enjoy.

Yeah, great stuff indeed!!

HCl salt would be easy to produce, but I'm not sure how it's gonna behave to be honest.
And if you're going down that road you could always extract 4-HO-DMT from Shrooms, yay!