View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brown, chunky fumarate. 18mg provided a very nice trip, probably equivalent to 2.5-3 grams of mushrooms.

I think we have the same batch!

I have brown, chunky fumarate. 18mg provided a very nice trip, probably equivalent to 2.5-3 grams of mushrooms.

I think we have the same batch!
Ty god, i was already thinking that it was a really bad batch that wouldn't have worked at all. :)
Gonna try it soon then

Hey, nevermind so far about the fumarate issue. I believe rice was making me sick. Too much sugar. Still, I am afraid to use fumarates much considering my reactions to certain other acids.

My body is like an ongoing experimental subject.

To the above poster, brown doesn't mean a whole lot to do with potency. And all it takes is a tiny amount to oxidize to completely change the color.

You guys might want to consider giving the fumarate (prob not the hcl as it could be more soluble) a quick wash with anhydrous acetone if you have acess to it. I performed a hcl>fumarate conversion, and the product in was a brown sticky goo, not powder, goo. When i got this hcl powder it was an off white powder, and the color/consistency change was definitely from degradation/hydration (all tryptamine hcl's are fairly hydroscobic) The product precipitated out of acetone with fumaric acid saturated acetone was an off white highly active crystalline powder. Perhaps washing the 4-aco with minimal dry acetone could pull out some of those impurities/degradation products and lighten/dry it up a bit. It worked pretty good for my stuff.

And as far as degredading into psilocin, idk how 4-aco-dmt freebase behaves, but when i basified it with lime/water for the conversion, significant bluing occurred. That may have just been from the base hydrolysis though as it was wet as the freebase in a high ph environment (ph 12.4), but only wet for ~30m i dried the lime/4-aco paste fast with anhydrous mgso4/naso4. Also could be that a significant portion of that brown goo was 4-ho before i basified it though too indicating it does degrade into 4-ho over time. That was the hcl not fumarate though. Could be the fumarate is not hydroscobic enough to degrade significantly if stored correctly.

I seem to have gotten the same brown chunky fumarate batch. Will report back soon with qualitative effects.

Id really love to get some more of this compound, ive had some truly mind blowing experiences on it, and one of the best RC's on the planet if you ask me :)

id love to try 4 ho mipt although going by what ive read it seems to be less deep and spiritual than aco dmt, although the reported intense mental stimulation sounds fun :)

i think 4-ho-mipt is every bit as deep and spiritual as 4-aco-dmt or maybe moreso.

I guess it's all to do with the dose people take, I must admit though, with knowing what to expect now with 4 aco dmt, it's not half as good as it was when I first experimented with it, I now feel like I need to try out all the other 4's, would everyone agree that 4 ho mipt is on par with aco dmt?, 4 ho met sounds a little too shallow for my liking.

Ok so tbh I: have not read through this entrie thread but heres my question

A little while back I asked if 4aco freebase could be converted to the fumarate salt by a simple fasa conversion.
-the only reply was yes..

Has anyone (other than the person who replied to my post) successfully converted the freebase to the fumarate using fasa?
If so what amount of acetone was used, as I assume using as little as possible would be best..

(If so I see no reason to buy fumarate if FB is so easily converted to fumarate)

Thanks for the responses,

Tired

fed up of wasting me time and money on dosing with this one. Up to 20mg last night and still way too mild. I reckon these internet dosage guidelines are way too conservative. Maybe just not found a personal breakthrough dose yet.

fed up of wasting me time and money on dosing with this one. Up to 20mg last night and still way too mild. I reckon these internet dosage guidelines are way too conservative. Maybe just not found a personal breakthrough dose yet.

Be careful, you might have degraded material. The internet dosing guidelines ARE NOT WAY TO CONSERVATIVE, as long as the substance you have in hand is actually pure. It is possible you have a massive tolerance, but if you don't, you most certainly have bad material. Word of warning, because in the event of getting pure batch, you'll dose according to the potency of the degraded material, resulting in a massive overdose. Be careful!!

Something's wrong there. 20 mg is not a conservative dose. 4-AcO-DMT fumarate blew my noggin at 20 mg, powerful +++, incredible visuals.

velmwend said:

im not saying you are, but you might be like me. for some reason 70mg 4-aco-dmt is my sweetspot. its the same with 4-ho-mipt. its like my brain is different somehow. but still, work your way up gradually until you find the right dose for you.

Something's wrong there. 20 mg is not a conservative dose. 4-AcO-DMT fumarate blew my noggin at 20 mg, powerful +++, incredible visuals.

I mean, the batch still looks good, I've only had it a few weeks, dosed into gel caps and stored in darkness in its original black baggie. 2 x 10 mg caps last night, limited visuals, hardly any auditory hallucinations, some drifting into hypnagogic dreamstates with eyes closed. bit of introspection and soul searching. But none of the 'blow your mind' spiritual stuff I've heard so much about. A few warm smiles, few rushes, then I popped a couple of valium about 3am because I got some comedown anxiety. drifted off to sleep nicely. ???

is this pretty much what to expect at 20mg? could someone give me an idea?

I mean, the batch still looks good, I've only had it a few weeks, dosed into gel caps and stored in darkness in its original black baggie. 2 x 10 mg caps last night, limited visuals, hardly any auditory hallucinations, some drifting into hypnagogic dreamstates with eyes closed. bit of introspection and soul searching. But none of the 'blow your mind' spiritual stuff I've heard so much about. A few warm smiles, few rushes, then I popped a couple of valium about 3am because I got some comedown anxiety. drifted off to sleep nicely. ???

is this pretty much what to expect at 20mg? could someone give me an idea?

20mg would be a strong +3 for me, a lot stronger than what you described. It could be a bad synth from the lab, or your vendor cut it with something. Or you're just not sensitive to the stuff. Maybe try a different vendor?

My HCl 4-aco started off as powder, and then after leaving it out of a freezer for a couple of months, it noticeably degraded to a brown clump. It's been in the freezer since but it hasn't improved. I decided to take 15mg a couple days ago, and whoa it was a lot stronger than I expected it to be. I'm used to taking doses in the range of 25-30mg so I was really surprised to be at a ++/+++. Felt a little nausea on the come-up but it went away. If anything this seems to be a blessing, as now I won't have to use as much to have a similar intensity trip.
So I guess I have 4-HO-DMT now? Or have we not figured out what it degrades into?

just wondering if freebase can be injested orally as is or should the dose be dissolved in some OJ or something similar?

Last edited:
20mg would be a strong +3 for me, a lot stronger than what you described. It could be a bad synth from the lab, or your vendor cut it with something. Or you're just not sensitive to the stuff. Maybe try a different vendor?

Just thought - i could still be withdrawing from an ssri I stopped taking a while back. Could have affected the intensity of the trip. Will give it another couple of weeks. *smiley face**

Status
Not open for further replies.