View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried with 2 others. My doses were 7mg + 4 mg @ T+2:00. They both had ~ 7mg +9 mg @ T+2:00. I was pretty lucid for the duration of the experience. They were profoundly fucked up after the redose but it was a positive experience nonetheless. We agreed that it is superior to MXE and DXM. For me the comedown was swift and left me with no residual numbness or stimulation which was in sharp contrast to MXE and DXM. A pretty good chem imo. Would like to push it to higher dosage in a better setting.

Most definitely for how low the dosages are for this. Well, a combination of course. I assume you have the Gemini 20, the sliver looking one with the clear top part. In terms of actual accuracy, it only gets super accurate around 18mg. Definitely make a solution.

This stuff won't blow your mind if MXE didn't to be honest. MXE is much wonkier, crazy, and awesome than this from what I can tell.

Nah, broke - bought another which also isn't that accurate. When you say "super accurate" I assume you mean +-3 or 5mg because I'm doubtful it ever got within 2 but I never weighed out anything that precise (well, etiz, but I'd weigh out 100mg/10ml for dosing... then even 10-20mg off only puts .1ml at .8-1.2mg range which isn't desirable but far safer then trying to weigh out 1 mg when sometimes the scale wouldn't read then jump up to 5-6mg or something when obviously there were several mg on it).

As I said, I don't take that much. My measuring was to make sure there was no way a single microscoop would ever yield a weight above 15-16 (even heaping and packed in). Then just used a single microscoop when I wanted to dose. My point was that it isn't necessary every single time if you're willing to put up with +-4-5mg at the lower dose range where you'll never go amnesic or have a really fucked up time.

If you're keeping it low and experienced with the SAME exact powder it is not necessarily required though always safer. For everyone else (and probably if I ever find it again) make a solution. It's always the safest, and the more solution you make, the less margin of error:

100 mg +-10mg=90-110mg

1000mg +-10mg =990-1010mg

Both put into their scaled solutions

10ml first - .9-1.1mg / .1ml
100ml second - .99-1.01mg /.1ml

Not encouraging people to take more or use a non mg scale which could be GRAMS off, but the more solution you make given the same mg off (and not % off) the less room for error.

Tried this one again a few days ago. I don't think I'm gonna touch it again for at least a long while. Dissociatives make me really uncoordinated in the days after which is a side effect I really hate. Also, both times on the comeup on this stuff I noticed some chest pain. I did experience something similar on MXE. The second time I noticed my eyes were hurting which my friends reported the first time.

Tried this one again a few days ago. I don't think I'm gonna touch it again for at least a long while. Dissociatives make me really uncoordinated in the days after which is a side effect I really hate. Also, both times on the comeup on this stuff I noticed some chest pain. I did experience something similar on MXE. The second time I noticed my eyes were hurting which my friends reported the first time.

Was there any anxiety on the comedown?
I noticed that after dosing(IM)12-20 mg day for four or five days I had EXTREME rebound anxiety...so much so that I traded the remainder of mine straight across for MXE.
No more 3-MeO for me...

Eh, tried this one again. Yesterday after coming down from about ~6 mg 5-meo-mipt. Dosed ~15 mg orally. This stuff does make me unusually lucid for a dissociative. Anyway, I smoked a blunt at about T + 1:50 right when the 3meopcp seemed to be peaking. Resulted in a pretty intense high for about 30 minutes but nothing spectacular. Maybe my set and setting were poor, but this stuff doesn't seem all that euphoric to me. Although I did do some fairly productive objective thinking. I really wish I hadn't dosed this stuff yesterday and enjoyed the tryptamine afterglow instead. My dissociative tolerance is pretty pronounced I guess. I've heard reports that the true magic with this stuff doesn't start to show till 30+ or 40-50 mg, but I just don't think I feel comfortable pushing it there with all the reports of mania at higher doses.

You were lucid because of the dose I reckon.

At lower doses it is a hypomanic, focused stimulant with some euphoric properties. Add more and the full disassociative effects become apparent.... pretty hard to be lucid then.

The spontaneous oscillation that happens on this drug, the resonance of energies combining creating a ringing sensation, is an interesting effect.

My tolerance has increased. Last week had 15mg oral with 10mg more at 3:3O into the excursion. The same amount one year ago knocked my mind for a loop! This year, not so much,

Cross tolerance from novocaine, rhodiola, valerian, l-theanine is my suspicion.

I will wait a few more days and try larger dose and redose, maybe to 35-40 mg total.

On friday I finally felt what this is about...
First, I took 10.5mg, which clearly did something, but at T+1:00 I decided to take 4.5mg more, because the previous tests at about 10mg yielded weak results and I didn`t want to be unsure about this drug anymore. Well, I got what I wanted!
I found myself in an intense, very unique state. Best way to describe it is a detachment from the outer world, like I was a spectator in a movie. Walking was funny, my body felt lighter than normal. Talking was difficult, as a lot of nonsense came out, but this didnt stop me from talking a LOT.
The strongest part of the experience lasted for about 3,5 hours, but there was for sure an afterglow until T+6:00. After that I was way too tired to notice anything.

This was a very strange experience, but a nice one. I will try it again for sure, just don't know when... But next time I will take a lower dose, maybe 12mg, since I felt 15mg was a bit too much at some moments.

Well after a 4-aco-met experience that left me wanting to go further I started with 10 mg of this the next day. +5 mg @ the 2 hour mark + 10 mg @ the 4 hour mark for 25 mg total. At no point throughout the experience did I reach the deep state I was looking for and at some points I felt pretty close to sober.

It must be tolerance because my friend had a very profound ego smashing experience off just 10 mg yesterday.
When I do try this again I will start off with 20 mg I think.

People are affected differently. I can take 30mg of this and not reach an intense psychedelic state. Some people seem to reach it at very low doses though. Also, tolerance did play a factor for sure since you tripped the day before... you need almost double the dose for the same level of effect the next day, generally (some people find that this varies but it's a good rule of thumb IME). Also, adding boosters of psychedelics is a terribly ineffective way to get higher because short-term tolerance develops very quickly. Once you are up on it, adding more only marginally increases the strength. I have found that unless you boost with much more than the initial dose, the entire character of the experience is mostly determined by your initial dose. Further doses just prolong it/slightly increase the strength. After 2 hours, you're well in the range of more not being very effective.

**I am referring to taking 4-AcO-MET again the next day, sorry, I misread. Don't double the dose of 3-MeO-PCP!**

Last edited:
^ Are you guys talking about 4-AcO-MET, or 3-MeO-PCP?
Because doubling doses the next day can be a bad idea with a dissociative that has a long half-life. Just wanted to make that clear. :)

Because doubling doses the next day can be a bad idea with a dissociative that has a long half-life. Just wanted to make that clear. :)

I'm glad someone had the thought to point this out.

^ Are you guys talking about 4-AcO-MET, or 3-MeO-PCP?
Yeah I don't think he read it correctly. I had 4-aco-met one day and 3-meo-pcp the next. These days I try to avoid doing dissociatives more than once a week , much less 2 days in a row.

i too think he probably was referring to 4-AcO-MET

my initial reaction upon reading his post was "ZOMG WTF xorkoth did 3-MeO-PCP? why didn't i hear about this before now? where is the trip report?"

but yeah upon further review i think he just misread :D

I was talking about tryptamines, not 3-MeO-PCP. I'll edit my post. I read that he was talking about 4-AcO-MET one day and I thought he meant 4-AcO-MET again the next day.

I enjoy taking this chemical for relief from chronic dental pain as it has the ability to provide relief for several days. However, I often experience tension, which is subtle, but present enough for me to wonder about combinations. After an inventory of my box of tricks, I find I have enough tetrahydropalmatine to warrant some experimentation. Has anyone tried this combination before or can extrapolate whether this combination would have adverse effects? I can find no mention of this specific combo on BL, and common search engines aren't returning with helpful information. 3-meo-pcp is an NMDA agonist and THP is a calcium channel blocker (assuming I have my pharmacology straight. If I don't, I would appreciate being corrected), and to my knowledge, combining the two types of drugs shouldn't cause any physical issues (however, I am not medically trained, hence why I am asking here). I am aware that a benzo or etizolam would likely ameliorate the tension, however, it is this combo in particular that I am seeking insight on. Any input would be much appreciated. This experiment will likely happen within the week, with dosages approximating 10mg of 3-meo-pcp (I'm no stranger to this material) and 30mg THP. Thoughts? TYIA.

~satya

i've combined other NMDA antagonists and calcium channel blockers before, but not that combo.

if you do proceed, make sure to start with very small doses and build up slowly. if there are adverse side-effects from the combination, then starting with small doses will hopefully allow you to catch the bad effects before they are strong enough to become dangerous.

my hunch is that the combination should be fine in the therapeutic doses that you are taking. might lead to bad side effects with large doses, but you don't sound like you're looking to get trashed.

that is just a hunch, though, so definitely proceed with caution if no one else chimes in.

if you do proceed, make sure to start with very small doses and build up slowly. if there are adverse side-effects from the combination, then starting with small doses will hopefully allow you to catch the bad effects before they are strong enough to become dangerous.
Excellent advice, always, and thank you for the reminder. I shall start low.

my hunch is that the combination should be fine in the therapeutic doses that you are taking. might lead to bad side effects with large doses, but you don't sound like you're looking to get trashed.

that is just a hunch, though, so definitely proceed with caution if no one else chimes in.

I'm definitely not looking to get trashed with this combo; if that was the goal I'd just increase the dose for one or the other, or take something else altogether. Although I do enjoy taking 3-meo-pcp recreationally, I find that I get more out of it if I use it sparingly as a medicine - I'm less likely to binge on it and build tolerance that way. I'm also hoarding this one to use to treat for dental pain since so few other substances seem to help. Thanks so much for your input, thenightwatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.