View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, i know it well. Smooth silky steel, bright and sparkling surfaces, ultramodern, robotic. Metallic linen smell....

Literally for me, it feels like parts of me are actually made of cold plastic or metal...liked the feeling at first, but I'm changing my mind...I think.
Like I said, "the jury's still out on this one for me", ATM at least.

Literally for me, it feels like parts of me are actually made of cold plastic or metal...liked the feeling at first, but I'm changing my mind...I think.

Ah yes, i know it well. Smooth silky steel, bright and sparkling surfaces, ultramodern, robotic. Metallic linen smell....

I would very much agree with the description liquid steel... or liquid chrome. Never a bad thing just a unique feeling.

NEVER anxious. Even if I took too much I just wouldn't feel human at all.... weird but not anxious

So if I've achieved threshold effects from 2.5-3mg when dosing orally, what should I take to not be too high to do anything, but also get a better idea of the character of this material? I'm at my apartment with my roommates, am gonna be playing smash for a bit, probably go out to eat, etc. Lazy saturday. Sometimes when I dose MXE around them while they're sober I get too out there compared to them, even with 20mg sometimes, and of that I'm not a fan.

So if I've achieved threshold effects from 2.5-3mg when dosing orally, what should I take to not be too high to do anything, but also get a better idea of the character of this material? I'm at my apartment with my roommates, am gonna be playing smash for a bit, probably go out to eat, etc. Lazy saturday. Sometimes when I dose MXE around them while they're sober I get too out there compared to them, even with 20mg sometimes, and of that I'm not a fan.

Reading that.... 4mg then increase by .5-1 mg every other day or something. As noted it can potentiate doing it back to back days.

If you aren't a fan of 20mg of MXE..... this stuff makes MXE look like powdered sugar.

I've gone pretty far down the rabbit hole with MXE, I just don't like being around them on a consciousness-expanding chemical with them sober. I decided to go with 6.33mg as achieved by 4.75mL of a 1.33mg/mL solution. This is so similar but so different than MXE or DXM. It's wonky without the mind-fucking of MXE, sharper?

What happens if I take 2.66mg more? Do thoughts get fuzzier and more fucked like on MXE, does it alter my thinking without me noticing, what would it make me want to do? Will I be able to enjoy a movie? I realize these are dumb questions, and I usually wouldn't post like this on here. But things are weird.

Also, love the powdered sugar metaphor.

^Taking this up to 10mgs just increases the buzz and ndma antagonism ime and is great for watching movies. Past that this chemical becomes insidious and does indeed alter your thinking in way you don't notice not unlike xanax. Unconsciously taking more is a big problem at higher doses.

Took 5mg of this today and it was very subtle, threshold effects at best... I am really underwhelmed, I have to say.. wish it would have been stronger but it is late and I have to work tomorrow so I won't boost my initial dose. I am even questioning the quality of the stuff I have right now (it came from spain, BTW), since after reading this whole thread I was expecting to really see what it has to offer at this dose.
I don't even know how to describe what I felt, it was so subtle! no euphoria, no clear stimulation, just a slight dissociation a little bit like a very low dose of MXE.
To contextualize:
I ate a LOT 3h before that, so maybe this diminished the effects. However, if anything, I would expect it only to delay the effects a little.
I measured it volumetrically: dissolved 20mg in 1ml of vodka in a tequila glass, then sucked the solution with a syringe. 0.05ml couldn't be sucked back to the syringe, then I completed it with more vodka to have a full 1ml solution, so maybe I had a little less than 5mg. Threw 0.25ml of that solution in a glass of water and drank it.
I have almost zero experience with dissociatives, so maybe I just don't really know what to expect. I have had ketamine once and MXE 4 times (last time one month ago).
I think next time I will take half of the remaining solution which should be around 7.5mg.

Last edited:
my first dose of 3-MeO-PCP was 5mg. i barely felt it. some people are just less sensitive i suppose.

10mg is a great dose for me, though. 20mg kicks my ass.

Hey bro =)
thanks for the reply. Actually I somehow expected you would say something haha!
So, do you think I would notice a big difference between 5mg and 7.5mg, or is it safe to jump straight to 10mg? Reading this thread made me want to treat this substance with a LOT of respect, but maybe I am exaggerating a little.

no, definitely treat it with a lot of respect. i jumped from 5mg to 10mg personally and i was fine at that point. if you want to be safer, though, then trying 7.5mg first would for sure be a good idea.

for me the dose-response curve doesn't start steeply ramping up until past 15mg. past 20mg even a couple extra milligrams can make a big difference.

Torresmo, from what I could tell yesterday, 10mg would have me pretty dissociated, so I'd stick with 7.5mg for your next dose unless you have lots of experience with psychedelics, which I feel like the ability to handle oneself on transfers from.

^Taking this up to 10mgs just increases the buzz and ndma antagonism ime and is great for watching movies. Past that this chemical becomes insidious and does indeed alter your thinking in way you don't notice not unlike xanax. Unconsciously taking more is a big problem at higher doses.

Same here, but you can always throw more logs on the flame. Once your scrotums on fire you shits gone south.

Labia will work too just to be fair.

^ I have no idea how that's supposed to be relevant to what you quoted...

I have some of this on the way. I'm pretty damn excited. MXE wasn't really getting me where I wanted. I think I'll start out with 10 mg. How long does this stuff store in vodka? Is volumetric dosing advisable rather than working with a $20 mg scale?

volumetric dosing with vodka worked for me. i think its pretty stable in solution, but my solutions never sat around for very long...

be careful. 10mg might be a bit much for your very first time--who knows, you could be super sensitive to this one for some reason. everyone's biology is different.

Volumetric dosing is important, but you need a scale to know how much you are putting in solution... So you answer is: both.
Come on dont tell me you dont have $20 to buy a scale...

I've read through the whole thread so I'm no stranger to what this stuff is capable of. Usually I like to start low with most stuff but my dissociative tolerance is very high. I don't see 10 mg making me manic, but I'll consider starting with 7.5 mg.

Yes of course I have a scale already. My concern was using it alone without volumetric dosing. Since this chem is so active. Probably will go the volumetric dosing route then.

Should be here tomorrow I'm very excited to see what this stuff is capable of. It's been to long since I reached a truly wonky dissociative state. As much as I hate to say it, MXE was a bit of a disappointment for me. Hopefully this stuff will rekindle my dissociative nostalgia.

Edit: Can anyone comment on how long it might take this substance to clear one's system after one session?

Last edited:
Volumetric dosing is important, but you need a scale to know how much you are putting in solution... So you answer is: both.
Come on dont tell me you dont have $20 to buy a scale...

Volumetric dosing is not that important if you have a mg scale, but safer unless your scale is of much higher quality made for lab analysis... (usually hundreds of dollars and has a polycarb box around it. But I have a microscoop I've weighed with the same powder when I had it (different powders, even batches - different densities) and 1 even scoop was about 10mg-12mg, though I'd usually go for half of one and maybe add another half after waiting awhile. .

For benzos, this would be wreckless. But I never once got more then I was comfortable with. You need a mg scale though.

Most definitely for how low the dosages are for this. Well, a combination of course. I assume you have the Gemini 20, the sliver looking one with the clear top part. In terms of actual accuracy, it only gets super accurate around 18mg. Definitely make a solution.

This stuff won't blow your mind if MXE didn't to be honest. MXE is much wonkier, crazy, and awesome than this from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.