• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's an issue with chronic use, but don't recall having read anything about it occurring with infrequent use though. I will have to try it again to see if the word recall issues resurface.

I'd like to give this another whirl tonight but I've taken aniracetam about an hour ago...
what do you think BL?

I'd like to give this another whirl tonight but I've taken aniracetam about an hour ago...
what do you think BL?

considering how expensive this stuff is per dose i say wait. don't want to risk a dud trip.

Looking forward to some more experiences with this, but the threat of a ban has made it devilishly difficult to obtain in the UK. High risk of being scammed by unknown distributors - a friendly warning to fellow BLers on that front, although I am most probably preaching to the choir.

FWIW I've read that 'racetams reduce the efficacy of dissociatives. Never heard anything about those two specifically though

^ Read that too, but haven't experienced anything like it in terms of less powerful experiences when taking a dissociative.

3-MeO PCP is certainly worth trying, but for me, a very unique dissociative. Despite it's astonishingly high ki at the NMDAR, it can be surprisingly "un dissociating". I don't get much stimulation, except do have trouble sleeping later that night if i do it in the day. Long half life, or really, re absorbed through the bladder walls, drink lots of water or it lingers for ages. Recently had a few trials for the first time with left over stuff from the 2009 pre commercial stuff, and no degradation apparent. Anywhere from 4 mg of the HCl to 30 mg IM, and it never really approaches a classic "hole" for me. And I have the similar response of disinterest at first, followed by a strange emotional lucidity for the second half. If you like dissociatives it is well worth it, but less recreational and immersive than say ketamine or MXE. I also have a hideous permanent tolerance towards dissos (haven't imbibed in at least a year or two) and am currently tapering off a ridiculously high etizolam habit for the past 8 weeks, which must certainly affect the experience. I also get more of a hangover than an afterglow, much like MXE, but like i said, my brain is a wreck right now. Just shows to show that dissociatives are more than just their NMDA antagonism, and that YMMV.

^ Yep, it's absolutely worth it. Still haven't taken it too often, but it tends to make me creative and eloquent in low doses (<10mg), i.e. mostly the exact difference of some of the well-known dissociative side/long-term-effects like finding words etc. 3-MeO-PCE is also great regarding this, as is MXE. At least with the latter this positive effects disappears, or much more accurate, melts away with too high doses;). With the 3-MeO's i've never gone much higher than 10mgs.

Anyone mixed this with opioids? Mainly I have buprenorphine in mind at the moment, since I took ~0.1 mg a while ago with some oxazepam but I'm feeling a bit bored now. I remember MXE has been said to mix nicely with low/moderate doses of opioids/opiates so I wonder if this is the case with 3-MeO-PCP too.

Anyone mixed this with opioids? Mainly I have buprenorphine in mind at the moment, since I took ~0.1 mg a while ago with some oxazepam but I'm feeling a bit bored now. I remember MXE has been said to mix nicely with low/moderate doses of opioids/opiates so I wonder if this is the case with 3-MeO-PCP too.

ive tried it with ah-7921 and was nice and made the ah quite intese wich it isn't on it's own so be careful with stronger ones

Sorry to hear that, give yourself some rest.

Does this tendency to abuse it creep in, or do you think that it can be managed as a therapeutic and low to moderately dosed experience?

I also wonder if chronic use of compounds like these, even responsible use, cause tolerance to some effects but not all? If so, that can mean that the effect will change over time - I wonder how that could be signalled.
For example, when I tried MXE I wondered if maybe I had too much ketamine cross-tolerance of the NMDA antagonism but not the other effects. Because that would mean that its pharmalogical profile is different for those tolerant to parts of the effect that make the whole...

I've wondered this too, Sol - with 3-meo PCP it's certainly possible that this would happen. Tolerance to NMDA antagonist drugs is well known to rise quickly with long term use and last a very long time, and I rather gather that this is not the case with dopamine reuptake inhibitors.
With this in mind I would expect to see it becoming more stimulating with chronic use, and less dissociating...

As for tolerance from sigma receptor agonism, I daren't guess :\

Hello everybody.

I need to take a blood test in the next few days. I took a 10mg oral dose of 3-meo-PCP three days ago. What are peoples' thoughts on whether or not this going to show up? I'm assuming 3-meo-PCP will give a PCP positive (maybe it won't?).

Evidently, I didn't know I was going to have to take the blood test or I wouldn't have dropped the 10mg...

what's the blood test for? drug screening? could potentially show up as a positive for PCP, but if you only dosed 10mg then you might be safe. drink plenty of fluids.

Sorry, but no drug testing questions. But yeah, it will likely show as PCP, but the GC/MS required for a positive screen will show it is not, so you should be fine.

But why blood test? More info needed. I don't think the lamictal excuse will work on the blood test. . . . But alas, refer to my first sentence. The shit sticks around in the body for awhile. . Reabsorbed through the bladder wall. Lots of liquids , water!!

Does anyone else here have problems with sinus pressure when on 3-MeO-PCP? I did on oral dose of 24mg yesterday (split into two parts, taken an hour apart) and about an hour after the second half of the dose I got like the worst sinus headache ever, and it lasted all night. I've gotten some pressure and throbbing in my sinuses before from this substance but nowhere near this bad. It affected my trip too, at one point in my notebook I scribbled down, "Everything is constricted into the tiniest, tiniest point compressed into the center of everything". 8( Fortunately after getting some sleep last night I'm feeling a lot better today.

Also, do we know for a fact that it gets reabsorbed through the bladder walls? Has there been a study done showing this?

Does this tendency to abuse it creep in, or do you think that it can be managed as a therapeutic and low to moderately dosed experience?
I think my problem as of late has been chasing a fully satisfying anti-depressant afterglow with this substance. Sometimes I'll have it and it's beautiful, but other times I don't and I will get frustrated and try to fix the situation by taking more. This leads to taking 3-MeO-PCP too much and more often than I should which will just lead to confusion and maybe depression of some sort. I'm feeling quite fine now though.

Even though I should take a longer break from dissociatives, I decided to try out IM injection too. Couple of problems: I only had a 1/2 inch needle, which I thought might be too short but tried it anyway cause I'm a fairly skinny guy. Dose was ~8mg but I didn't feel much, maybe only placebo. Sublingually 10 mg is usually a dose that will have effects and 25-30 mg total will be a proper experience. Maybe it only reached the subcutaneous tissue and not the muscle? There was no pain or other sensations during the injection or after. Also the material didn't seem to dissolve in water very easily so heated it up with a lighter. This doesn't damage 3-MeO-PCP or does it?

The HCl is more soluble than the HBr by a long shot. I recently tried some HBr and it took heat to dissolve 10mg/ml. Not the case with the HCl. No surprises there.mand no, heat of such a fashion should not affect the compound. what part pf the body are you injecting IM into? I have no problem reaching muscles on the deltoid with an1/2" insulin needle. Buttocks might be a different story. I could go on and on about what a strange one this is, after playing with it lately after a a couple year break, but I'm not so inclined to fill this page with such tomfoolery . Cheers..

what part pf the body are you injecting IM into? I have no problem reaching muscles on the deltoid with an1/2" insulin needle.
I did the injection into my thigh. Now I have couple of 1 inch needles so at least that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Will have another attempt probably on the weekend. Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.