• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know that I was so inspirational 8)

3-Meo-PCP does seem to have a very long duration, especially with repeated doses or mixed with similar chems. When you say you "weren't you" do you mean kind of like an MXE afterglow but in a different form that the 3-MeO-PCP gave you? or some other way, like still being pretty dissasociated?

Didn't know that I was so inspirational 8)

3-Meo-PCP does seem to have a very long duration, especially with repeated doses or mixed with similar chems. When you say you "weren't you" do you mean kind of like an MXE afterglow but in a different form that the 3-MeO-PCP gave you? or some other way, like still being pretty dissasociated?

I mean still a bit dissociated; a bit like my brain's made of polos (minty freshness breezing through from ear to ear) and the world's still spinning a bit...

Have had a few small doses of this stuff today and I definitely feel like I am under the influence of a drug but not too much has changed physically this time, Have been careful, it it an interesting substance though, I would say that it is almost like the afterfglow of MXE maybe but without the initial effects, maybe that is because I have been using low repeated doses, but it seems to produce a slightly hypomanic state without too much dissasociation. My Mind feels clearer and I feel like things are generally good on this drug.

I've yet to experience it outside of my room, so am not sure what it would be like in a social situation.

I look at myself in the mirror and don't seem to look "fucked" or anything and there doesn't seem to be any negative effects such as not being able to walk properly, I can walk and talk fine on this.

As I mentioned earlier it seems to be similar to the MXE afterglow that everyone used to rave about if taken in small doses repeadedly.

I am wondering whether or not it would be worth experimenting with higher doses to try and achieve some dissasociative effects.

In conclusion to this post though, it seems that there may be definiite therapeutic effects with low doses as an anti-depressant.

These are just my experiences with it though, other people are bound to have diffferent reactions or experiences.

^ I'd be interested to hear your evaluation of 3-MeO-PCP at a dissociative dosage. Especially in comparison to MXE. I might have another go with 3-MeO-PCP sometime soon, but I have fallen so deeply in love with MXE that it's been soaking up all of my attention when it comes to dissociatives.

I did take a larger dose of 3-MeO-PCP at st some point through the evening and it it stilll obviously having the stimulating effects. Everything seems to be be crazily wongled at the moment. I tried to insert some sort of entertainment in to detract from the crazy oversstim/manic effects that it would have.

I would not recommend taking a high dose of this chemical whilst out in public, as I can imagine mysellf becoming rather manic if I were to be out in the open, I am not sure if I would be able to be outside in this state because it would be too sensory overwhelming and I woulkd probabaly get rather confused and scared.

Am perfectly happy in this state in a room on my own but I think that outside interferance would cause quite some problems.

Normal vision is slightly distorted at the moment but nothing scary.

It is almost like being in a diffferent shade of reality now, with everything feeling slightly differernt.

Will stop rambllng now, has been enjoyable but not something for everyone. Is llike being in a little mini world of my own. Wondering when it will start to become actual reality again if that is even a real concept

/Mugz out 8)

I have to imagine most 3-MeO-PCP doses taken by those who have extensive experience with MXE will encounter significant psychological tolerance effects, especially if you've used MXE semi-regularly or within the past few weeks before using 3-MeO-PCP. Even though the two drugs are not necessarily super similar in their effects, as far as I've read it's likely that both have pharmacological properties more similar to each other than either compared with other common dissociatives like DXM or ketamine. This is especially relevant concerning the dopaminergic stimulant and manic effects of each, and perhaps their possible efficacy at the PCP receptor as well. I'm no expert by any means, but this is the impression I get from my readings.

Last edited:
This drug has a very fucking long duration as. as similar to what knocando said earlier it leaves a very long time before you can get back to baseline with this thing and with repeated dosages you will not get away from the 3-MeO-PCP state very easily, the length of the trip could easily be a trip to the asylum if you are not carefull with your dosin. I've been posting in this thread about it for quite some time now and I belielve I have been under the influence of it too, I'm going to take an antipsychotic drug olanzepine in a few hours as this doesn't seem to want to ever end :\ worringlly

I'll just watch a couple more films and I'm sure it will have gotten outtta my system by Saturday night.

Be Careful with this one folks as has been previously warned by F&B too.

Something else to add to my recent very long experience on this drug was then when I turned off all of the entertainment and just lay in bed for a while and let the drug take over me, it wasn't anything like a hole as I could just open up my eyes and be out of it instantly and then be walking within a few seconds, but when "meditating" I put that in quote marks as it was my own form of meditation, I haven't ever been to a meditation class or read too much about how to practice it, but I was basically trying to lay still with my eyes closed in my bed and think of either nothing or one particular thing and I do have to say that it was very spiritual. I was able to have some pretty good experiences doing this a couple of times, it helped to slow down the racing heart from the stimulation and was very relaxing. Another great quality to this drug.

I'll certainly be using this again, but not in the massive doses, well not particularly massive, but the repeated doses that built up in my system over time, still have about 15mg left from the 100mg I had the longest experience with and will save that for a rainy day, and will only ever order 50mg at a time I think in the future.

After my initial doubts about this chem I do have to say that I am very impressed with it and am looking forward to enjoying it more in the future, although it is going to be a once a month at most thing from now on, maybe once every two months.

I hadn't read that post before, it is great how many different levels there are to explore with this drug, I almost wrote it off after my first two attempts, so glad that I didn't now though. It is a gem of a substance, to be used very carefully thoughl.

I've seen a few posts where people say they've achieved the OOBE "hole" experience with 3-MeO-PCP, what kind of doses are we looking at for that? I might try and obtain some soon :)

3-MeO-PCP was very enjoyable for me, much nicer than MXE and 4-MeO-PCP but still not Ketamine.

Proved to be an excellent substance to party on when i came off Mephedrone and H at a Psytrance squat party.

I've seen a few posts where people say they've achieved the OOBE "hole" experience with 3-MeO-PCP, what kind of doses are we looking at for that? I might try and obtain some soon :)
3-MeO-PCP strikes me as one of the more difficult and perhaps dangerous dissociatives to "hole" on, esp. considering 50 mg IM has been reported to put one in a catatonic state and lots of people are reporting 20 mg doses as recreational (narrow therapeutic index, maybe). I suppose you'll hole at some point before catatonia, but it in my experience it's just too simulating, manic, and ambulatory to think to attempt it. From reports I'd say 4-MeO-PCP is the easiest one out there to hole on (at around 150 - 200 mg rectal) that isn't ketamine, with methoxetamine following that. 4-MeO is expensive and maybe really dangerous if impure (because of the high dose and reported PCC precursor), though.

15:25: I have obtained 15mg of 3meo-pcp. I would like to use it today but I am unsure if it is safe because I took 2.3ml GBL two hours ago, does anyone know if it is safe to mix the two?

17:58 Update: Done it now, seems fine, enjoying the buzz of the 3meo-pcp, dissociating and slightly manic, combined with some weed, might throw some nitrazepam into the mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a total of ~25 mgs orally yesterday. Started with 12-13 mg (I've noticed I have to take about 20 mg to get decent effects but often start lower and then redose if not satisfied). After an hour wasn't feeling anything so took another 12-13 mg and pretty soon entered a dissociated haze. My body and limbs were shaking quite a bit which got me concerned for a while and I had to lie down. Blurry vision and impaired motor skills, no euphoria whatsoever. Not anything like the clear headed harmonious bliss I had accustomed to. Weird but not too unsettling. After a couple of hours the brain haze and robo walk wore off and got a nice, bright, introspective mindset. Today felt fatigued and emotionally quite shitty and depressed. Should be noted I had used 3-MeO already two times last week plus doing too much MXE lately. Blah.

I love this stuff though when it hits that right spot.

It really hits me fast sublingual - I've had quite a few tries of it - the effects hit me after 5-10 minutes and the feeling is quite amazing and comes in waves like in my previous trip report. I think panic may have played a role in my first experience, I'm not really used to this kind of drug and when the initial buzz kicks in, its quite powerful and comes on fast. I've tried capping up 10mg and eating it - nothing noticeable happened. So I tried 20mg the next day, and experienced quite a pleasant feeling for the best part of 4 hours. I think small dose sublingual is the way to go with this, even though it burns the inside of your mouth quite badly. I'm still not 100% sure I have the same chemical you guys have, maybe my body just reacts differently - nobody else seems to get the rushes I get at the start.

I also had a significant burning sensation once when doing it sublingually... Only reason I can think of is that I had used Listerine mouth wash prior to that, maybe making the insides of my mouth more sensitive?! I've done it subling after that (same batch) with no problem. The taste of the chemical is quite interesting (I think I may actually like it) and I get a slight numbing feeling for a while but nothing too bad. Mostly I've done it orally in a capsule. Kicks in in about 1½ hours. Maybe should try other ROAs too. I've done too much dissos lately so maybe taking a tiny break.......... (yeah right).

The batch I have is white, kind of like tiny flakes that tend to cling on surfaces.

I <3 3-MeO-PCP

As psood0nym warns, be careful trying to hole on 3-MeO-PCP. I certainly wouldn't do it. It's too psychologically unstable, stimulating, "edgy", and emotional, IME.

Although it could work. I don't know.

Just be sure to work your way up to a high dosage *slowly*, over multiple trials.

As psood0nym warns, be careful trying to hole on 3-MeO-PCP. I certainly wouldn't do it. It's too psychologically unstable, stimulating, "edgy", and emotional, IME.

Although it could work. I don't know.

Just be sure to work your way up to a high dosage *slowly*, over multiple trials.

I can't imagine how'd you even go about holing on 3-MeO-PCP. The report of the guy IM'ing 50mg and ending in a catatonic state shows your unlikely to do it with a large dose, and if its anything like MXE then lots of little redoses is likely to be even more manic and further from a hole than dosing in one go.

Perhaps taking a large dose orally might allow for a slower onset causing a hole? I'm just guessing so please stay safe <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.