• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I'm running pretty low on my white fluff. I want to say a tolerance is developing but I'm not sure that it is, I think the white batch just requires 20-30mg in general for a good effect. Seems anything over that is for veterans with little to do that day.

I guess I'm clocking in at around 1g of 3-meo-pcp every few months for the past year. I might switch up dissociatives, or try out a different batch when this ones gone. It's really helped me tremendously in transmigrating through a rough patch in my emotional life. It has tinkered with my social life somewhat in ways that I wouldn't call positive or negative, some of my friends that come into contact with me more often are somewhat concerned for my mental health and i appreciate that. It's good to know that people care. I tell em don't hate on it until you try it, and don't try it when I'm not around.

One thing that seems to be a common thread is that people who are new to this drug refuse to take a proper dose at first, and often take too much and miss out on what it has to offer. It's kind of nice that it's somewhat limited in that way though, if this were as accessible as MXE we may have a real problem on our hands. It seems to be staying in the shadows well enough for now.

If you share this substance with people outside of this community, i recommend giving them a single dose to play with. That way, they won't be able to take 2-3 doses when you aren't looking. Not to say i'm learning this the hard way, just don't wanna see anybody get hurt.

crashing said:
If you share this substance with people outside of this community, i recommend giving them a single dose to play with. That way, they won't be able to take 2-3 doses when you aren't looking. Not to say i'm learning this the hard way, just don't wanna see anybody get hurt.
Good advice, especially considering how long it takes to kick in, and how miniscule a single dose looks to the uninitiated.

As for the 20-30mg dosage comment - it's interesting that you should say that, because i've only obtained this stuff once - and while i consider myself pretty familiar with the stuff, all my experiences have been the result of a single order - and it definitely fits the "fine white powder" with the "more psychedelic, mxe-like" description (as opposed to the stuff which people describe as inducing mania).

For a while i was concerned that i had been dosing far too high - or had particularly impure product - because a lot of the reports, especially in the previous thread, warned against dosing above 5-10mg, whereas any time i took it, i would usually exceed the dose experienced heads were referring to as dangerous territory. I've never used dissociatives in a way that would account for a huge tolerance, so i was a bit unsettled by the slight differences in my experiences in comparison to others'.

It's interesting, because it is only in recent times that i have found other people's descriptions to be comparable to my own experiences with this stuff. I thought that effects must just be very subjective or highly influenced by physiology and metabolism - so i'm really intrigued that people have noticed their recent purchases have been qualitatively different to earlier ones - especially as the stuff i had was not purchased recently.
But i found that i didn't really hit my "sweet spot" with doses on the lower end of the tiny dosage scale, and would agree that with the material i've come across, slightly higher doses were significantly more forgiving than some of the reports of the other type of 3-meo-pcp.

i think anyone inexperienced with this substance would be wise to keep their doses under ~10mg regardless, but with the "less manic variety"
Talking about the batch seems like the wrong word (to me) - and i kinda think comparisons to mxe, or saying "more psychedelic" are maybe a little too subjective, which is not to say that i disagree with them; my first really enjoyable experience with 3-meo-pcp was very 'trippy' and definitely reminded me of mxe.

While i've only obtained 3-meo-pcp once - and therefore have only tried one variety, i've no doubt whatsoever that at least two different "types" (with slightly different effects profiles) are doing the rounds, because my experiences were a bit different from the reports on Bluelight, until recently - as people's descriptions of the "new batch" match the stuff i got almost perfectly.

I have absolutely no insight into what could be causing these variations, but am following the discussion with great interest.
Thanks to Xorkoth and others for describing this different material - i never would have thought to mention that the stuff i got is quite different, because without having any other 3-meo-pcp to compare it to, my assumption was that i responded to it differently, or perhaps what i had obtained with some other obscure member of the arylcyclohexamine family.

Fascinating stuff.
It is this kind of insight into these novel psychoactive compounds - and the globally collaborative nature of the conversations around them - that reminds me yet again what an incredibly valuable resource BL is - especially with the input of some of our brightest members weighing in on the chemical/pharmacological side of things that i've no academic background in, and only a basic understanding of.

Last edited:
Yesterday I attempted the low-dose "hypomanic" regimen. I put two milligrams in my morning cup of tea, and two in my afternoon cup.* And, well, it sure as hell isn't for me.

I can see its potential for productivity enhancement; it seemed to induce a kind of fast-paced workflow in which I rarely paused to second-guess myself. But, it simply wasn't worth the tax levied on my cognitive abilities -- not to mention the creepy, sinister, Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers feeling of being a slightly fucked-up clone of myself that 3-MeO-PCP consistently gives me. By the time I went to bed last night, I couldn't wait to wake up sober this morning.

I might be able to enjoy using MXE in this fashion, if I were so inclined, as long as I treated it with great respect and used it quite sparingly. But 3-MeO-PCP is not the drug for me.

*I feel more comfortable taking arylcyclohexylamines with green tea based on this research, which I discovered thanks to Vortech's MXE e-book.

Ok so for daily dosing on the white fluff, I'd say like 20mg 1-2 per day. That seems to be working my cogs pretty smoothly. The best effects are going to be found with infrequent dosing, but if you're looking for a potentially unsafe mood stabilizer, this works halfway decently. I take it for 2-3 days, then take a day off etc. Any usage beyond this equals utter meltdown.

So, meltdowns are good at first. Best to attenuate thereafter.

Anyone on here with a high opioid tolerance who can share how this has affected their tolerance? I'm not a current user, I just have a perma-tolerance :( I've had great success using dxm during the acute phase of WD, but the tolerance drop never seems to last. It affects the GABA system too iirc, so has it had any effect on benzo tolerance for any of you? I'm talking about long-term tolerance, not a quick and temporary reduction in tolerance.

High all!

Well seeing as I have burnt myself out on this stuff by taking it for over a month straight I need to take a break again, maybe for a long ass time as it lost its magic and now all I get from it is stimulation and some mild psychosis. I tried about 20mg tonight after being off of it for a couple weeks and my tolerance is still not lowered.

Has anyone else binged on this stuff for 30+ days and come back to it and found it was as good as before as a dissociative? I'm really scared I might have overdone it this time and it won't ever have the same effects.

Does anyone know if I should preserve this stuff in a small chest freezer or how long it will last in a dark place? I have been keeping it sealed in a foil bag within a metal safe but i'm worried about it degrading. I have another unopened multiple gram bag of it so I need to know how to properly preserve it for when I will start consuming it again occasionally.

Thanks for any help my kindred spirits.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's quite stable, I keep mine in a vial at room temperature, before that I kept it in a bag at room temperature. Never noticed any sort of degradation at all.

Never flush drugs, you'll pretty much always regret it later. In twelve years I've never done that once. Getting a bit of 3-MeO-PCP very soon. Can't wait I'm very excited since its been awhile without it. Will probably dose some with pregabalin and DOC as well. Get super weird! Pregabalin and disscociatives is awesome, they potentiate eachother very nicely.

Awesome, Help !
The DOC and the 3-MeO alone sounds like one hell of a ride

I almost flushed 10g's of 3meopcp, 5gs of 2oxopce, 5gs of 2oxopcm 1g of 3meopce, 1g of ephenidine three months ago. At the end I only flushed the 2oxopcm and don't regret it, won't touch the stuff again. The wiser decision was to give my disso stash to a good friend that is giving me only a monthly dose of dissos.

By the way, recovering the magic with this one seems hard, doing it only once a month my tolerance still feels like when I was doing it multiple times per week. A batch that on the past was magical and manic is now really lackluster each time I indulge :(

Meh.. I've flushed drugs and only regret 1 of the 2 I ever flushed. It was super inferior mxe but once mxe disappeared I figured I'd still like the yellow china garbage over nothing. No tears shed.

That's my philosophy.

If you have to flush a drug to keep from touching it, what does that say about your willpower? No praise, certainly.

None of this is actually an argument not to flush something to protect yourself. Not having a lot of willpower etc says something about the problems you have. It says nothing about whether it can be a compromise solution if you don't have the willpower to just keep away from your stash. It's not like compulsively continuing abuse is a good alternative, because that's what you'd be defending. Of course you should combine flushing with doing everything you can to avoid getting more, otherwise you might as well flush your money down the toilet right away...
But we don't live in an ideal world, so if you actually have problems with a drug any such decision to resist it is admirable especially if it helps lead to discontinuation.

Flushing something because you're high and paranoid is a different matter though, it's not a decision well considered with a clear head.

I've only flushed drugs once, and I deeply regret it, but it only happened because my ex made me do it under the threat of leaving me. And then a few years later we broke up. And I realized we should have just broken up then, and I could have kept my stash... had a bunch of really cool stuff in there such as 4-HO-DMT (synthetic), and DOM.

I've only flushed drugs once, and I deeply regret it, but it only happened because my ex made me do it under the threat of leaving me. And then a few years later we broke up. And I realized we should have just broken up then, and I could have kept my stash... had a bunch of really cool stuff in there such as 4-HO-DMT (synthetic), and DOM.
You're gonna be eating yourself up the rest of your days over that one ain't ya? My condolences Xork. RIP 4-Ho-DMT.

Wow Xork, tough luck right there. I woulda talked you out of it man!

I flushed one drug in my time, Dimethylone. That's not something I'll ever regret. And I'd flush another trash-hybrid-poison labelled 'drugs' if I had to. The first two hours were awesome, though. Insane euphoric rush.

Tonight it's 10mg 3c-e and 50mg 4-emc. Wish me luck! I'll probably work on a crossword, do some knitting, or just go to bed. I've got work early. And as much as my George Forman is crying out for some walmart beef, I think i'll leave it to the pros this evening.

My latest batch of 3meopcp soon to arrive. Cross your fingers for me, I think it's tan! Thank god for the use of recreational substances on your days off in the privacy of your own home without bothering anybody else using proper safety measures. Woot!

So I ended up dosing one last time on the 3-meo before I lock it up for a few months, dropping a bit onto my scale that ended up equating to 27mg. I mixed it into some gingerale and it dissolved rather nicely with some agitation.

After chugging it down I had noticed rather minimal effects until about T-1:30 when I was kind of caught off guard playing some MMO game; it hit harder than I expected with a lot more dissociation. I eventually packed a bowl of some medicinal buds and took a single hit (a pretty hefty one) and as I blew it out the world became a vaccuum of existential angst is the only way I can describe it. I had to retire to my bed to sink into this state of being as it demanded my full attention. For a while I was caught up in this state of gloom and doom but eventually decided to just accept it and the bubble of fear and despair was dissolved. The 3-meo was trying to get my attention and now it had it.

It carved up my psyche and shook me up. It wanted me to confront my often ill-informed drug usage and get serious about my life. I had no role in this lesson but to pay attention to it. I felt possessed but in a healthy healing type of way. Once it was clear my subconscious had accepted the sliver of wisdom the compound bestowed upon me the despair and gloominess disappeared and I felt cleansed with no reserve to deny and twist the lesson I had learned. The lesson ended and I was left with a feeling of contentment and everything sparkled anew. I finished off the rest of my bowl of weed and sank into a hypnotic state resembling sleep and got a fine next day afterglow and overall I feel a lot more optimistic than I did before. I hope this lesson sticks with me and I have the strength to change my world the way I should, but I feel like something finally clicked and I will be healthier in my ways from now on.

I have been reborn in a way and have no desire to dissociate for a good long time. I have much shit to work through and some homeostasis has to be achieved from all the other drugs I was recklessly indulging in these past few months but i'm ready to take the pain this time around.

This stuff really is sacred and has a great potential for healing, even if it is made in a lab and pumped out en masse'. Was thinking about aquiring ibogaine to reach the same state I feel this stuff has put me in. Can't compare the two as I haven't tried the latter but 3-meo does a fine job of forcing your flaws in front of your eyes and etching the realization into your psyche.

Yeah 3-MeO-PCP is pretty special. It really gets in there. Very unique drug, subtle and very powerful all at once. Also, it combines with ALD-52 and I'd imagine other lysergamides incredibly well, but watch out because it's going to increase intensity over what you'd expect very dramatically. Both times I've combined them, I took pretty low amounts of both and was blown away each time. The first time, I took a half of one of the slightly wider edge hits from the sheet, so probably 75ug 9I'm guessing the edge pieces have 150 instead of 125ug due to being proportionally wider) plus a few small bumps of 3-MeO beforehand and had a very strong trip where I ended up quitting using tobacco products except very occasionally. Last night I had one of those larger hits and a small amount of 3-MeO and it's the hardest I've ever tripped on LSD/ALD. Really intense visuals and an expansive, confronting and challenging headspace which led me to resolve to reduce my frequency of drug intake, one of those important reminders I occasionally need as my usage slowly slides towards too much.