• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Hi,
please tell me is 3-MeO-PcE is BEST?? I think better for power than Methoxetamine, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP or 5 MeO...
I want strong and heavy from available chemicals.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've had quite a close look at 3-meo-pce over the previous autumn, as well as extensive experience with methoxetamine & ketamine in the past few months. i'm looking forward to sample this one again, plus it's cousin 3-meo-pcp. i remember the meo-pce as being long acting and quite dopaminergic. creative and wild, with lots of interesting thought-tangents, although more lucid and "free-form" than both ketamine and methoxetamine, perhaps because it lacks much of the sedative properties of those two. although i have to say that higher doses of 3-meo-pce could have me "stuck" and completely enveloped in the thought patterns. definitely the most odd arylcyclohexylamine i've ever had. again, it's long acting and potent, and also not as self-limiting as ketamine. strong arylcyclotwang.

Yay. The mailman just brought me a 100mg sample of this delicate chemical.
I shall carefully taste this over the next week or two.

Sounds Interesting.

Duration? Intensity? What other dissociative is it most comparable to (in terms of quality of high)?

What if???

Hmm, sounds fxxxing interesting!

until now, i had two TOTALLY DIFFERENT +4 (shulgin scale) experiences with psychotropic comounds.

1. 5mg DOI: Full-blown ego-dissolution followed by an 18 hour evolutionary reconstructive-associative trip back to sobriety.

2. 100mg MXE: Full blown ego-connection followed by a one hour episode of redestructive-dissociative schizomania back to sobriety.

I wonder WTF would happen if one combines a good Dose of DOI with a good dose of MXE's longer lasting cousin 3-Meo-PCE?? 8o

Anyone, Shambles maybe?

Last edited:
I conclude that i do love 3 MeO PCE, It's got a nice slightly dark edge to it =D

these 3-meo's (pce/pcp) are so lucid and insightful, with wild wild trains of thought but in a really gentle way. the lingering aftereffect/glow feels like the pieces of the puzzle have dropped into their places, it's a rather grounding and great feeling =D

these 3-meo's (pce/pcp) are so lucid and insightful, with wild wild trains of thought but in a really gentle way. the lingering aftereffect/glow feels like the pieces of the puzzle have dropped into their places, it's a rather grounding and great feeling =D
Yeah, I really loved 3-meo-pce too. Going to take it again soon.
It stayed in the body for ages though. Almost one week to reach total baseline.
Maybe it´s just me, But I never felt a drug to linger that long before.
Not that it was a problem. I managed to go to work and stuff anyway.

Meh, 'twas ok, nothing amazing to add I'm afraid though; will doubtless give it another go some time soon and will try to take notes :)

Yes please, like dosage and effects or something, anything in fact...;)

Wow!!
Very different, fuzzy and warm but very introspective.
12.5mg
Some visual distortions b ut not mad.

So far so good :)

I really like this. Feel euphoric and very content. Music is good and typing is only a minor struggle

Last edited:
So how about add some of the pcp to the pce?

Have it but has anyone tried the combo?

Tried 3-MeO-PCE for the first time last night at 20mg insufflated.

What can I say, this is an aboslutely lovely drug, similar to methoxetamine but oh so much better, less anxiety, more body high, strange form of extraterrestrial stimulation.

I think im in love, shame I only have 30mg left and then its gone until I find a re-supply.

This was the first time I had alien contact on a dissascosciative, very matrix like trip.

Stayed up all night blowing smoke rings out of a shisha and hitting the bong every few hours, nitrous oxide however didnt seem to have much of an effect on the trip and left a 30 second memoery hole so I only used 1 charge.

All in all im looking forward to future experiments with this one :)

Still feeling it rather strongly today 18 hours after dosing, but not negatively and not enough for it to interefere with work etc.

^Thanks for the report. :)
I was just thinking of trying this one out today.. Too bad I have such a limited quantity, hopefully more will become avilable.

I was thinking of dosing around 15-20mg. What is your dissociative tolerance like? Also, have you tried 3-meo-pcp, and if so, do you find them similar at all? :)

30 mg blew me away!
It should be noted that I was on the comedown 300mg of Methylone, and some 50mg of MXE. Guess I felt lucky..

The effects were like nothing I've ever felt..
Complete distortion of perspective - my room, walls and body was skewed. My arms for one, could in one moment seem several meters long, then 20 centimeters.
I looked upon a wall at one point, and it seemed like a dark, shadowy corridor, that looked as if it had no end.
All shapes and perception of distances was turned upside down.. my body felt like it dissolved into little bubbles of mass, flying in the air surrounding me.

Architecture seemed otherwordly, chaotic and ever-moving.. much like a rollercoaster, tingling my sense of balance.
A certain track on my mp3 player put me in a truly heavenly state, that I can only describe as nirvana. After that, life was - as some users above put it: a puzzle.
For days and days my ego, previous life, personality and motor abilities were shattered..

Even close friends seemed alien. Put me into a really depressive state for weeks.
Now, I've been clean (not counting joints on a music festival I went to, and a single acid trip) for 43 days, and started myself on oxiracetam.
Things are MUCH better, and I feel that a break from the dissociatives was what I needed.

This quite negative experience is down to me overdoing MXE, Methylone.. 3-MeO-PCE merely catalysted this. I am sure it can be enjoyable in a more controlled setting.

cheers,

Is oral or sublingual dosing an option for this compound? I find insufflating generally very unpleasant so I'd rather not stick anything up my nose. My butt maybe, but she's a bit delicate too.