• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

From what I gather 3-meo-pce seems to be a worthy dissociative. I'm trying to decide whether I want to order mxipr or 3-m-pce. I enjoyed 3-meo-pcp, but found some batches to exert unwanted effects. When I used to get the tan batches it tended to be more euphoric and smooth while the pure white powder was coldly clinical and over stimulating.

I went for it this time. It'll take a while to arrive by totally worth it. 3-Meo-pce will be accompanied on his journey by his friends 4-ho-met, al-lad, 5-mapb, and 2-fma.

A lot of experience with dissociative substances. I've got tough skin and this stuff literally brings out tears. It's got a good high but there is a demon lurking in this one. It gives me euphoric tingles in the brain but pulls up shit that I lock down hard. Be warned people most of these pcp/pce analogues are gold this one comes on fluffy and soft but has motlen bad shit in the background. Only ever flushed dxe because it got mould on it, I've held on to some nasty shit, this one is going straight down the toilet.

I went for it this time. It'll take a while to arrive by totally worth it. 3-Meo-pce will be accompanied on his journey by his friends 4-ho-met, al-lad, 5-mapb, and 2-fma.

That's quality assortment of compounds you picked, had them all except the 5-MAPB which I'm actually really excited about hopefully scooping some up this fall with some DMXE and 4-AcO-MET.

I
What kind of doses you used? I have found it tame compared to 3meopcp but havent pushed it as hard yet
I hit it way hard, got a big tolerance, but it still did it when I was going low, just took a bit of time to understand the true nature of this rc.

feels like this stuff hits harder intranasal than im.

iv blows both outta the water.
Was going to inquire about if anyone had tried this IV. Still working my way through this thread, ended up trying it last night after an allergy test. Snorted 30mg total over the span of 3 hours. 5mg to start, then 10mg an hour later, another 10mg 30 min later and a last 5mg as I didn't feel like rebagging that little of an amount and the effects didn't seem overwhelming or anything. The first hour I felt some mild stimulation, no dissociation or psychedelic effects, just an increased sweatiness and increased energy that I would associate with a mild adderall dose. When I reached 25mgs I definitely noticed euphoria and a comforting warmth though little motivation to do much. Felt like a mild mdma buzz except with less sociability. No real urges to redose past 30mg until I did my daily breathing exercise. During this time I noticed my sense of time increasing crazily, with the 30, 60 and 90 second breath holds passing by in what felt like a few seconds to me. At the end of the breathing exercise the euphoria was amplified greatly for a short time, but I also noticed a very pronounced chase-the-dragon urge so to speak, where my desire to maintain that state was extremely marked. Felt like my brain was telling me to do more of everything, more breathing exercises, more lines, anything to keep the euphoria going. Strange counterpoint to the remarkable relaxation the exercise brought on. After this I decided to smoke a spliff to see if the weed would help potentiate the effects but it seemed to kick in the manic thought process people warn about with this drug.

Adding the marijauna may not have been a great idea knowing how it affects me on stimulants generally (paranoid and racing thoughts, general bodily discomfort brought on by overthinking, increased heart rate) but 0.5mg of clonazolam helped ease this greatly though it did have the added effects of not only dampening the 3-meo-pce but giving a "wet-blanket" dysphoric feel that I can only describe as adding an almost numbing wetness to my sense of touch and perception in general. The euphoria was mostly gone at this point, maybe 5hr past the initial 5mg dosage.

This strikes me as a really promising compound, one that may be quite interesting to try with a psychedelic or just on a higher dosage by itself (or perhaps a larger initial dosage and going from there). I'd love to hear about any IV experiences with it as I kind of want to try that next to extend my baggies life a big longer. Only received a 100mg sample, having no prior knowledge or experience with this chemical. Was definitely a pleasant surprise as I picked it randomly ahah. Feels like it would be a mistake to attempt a hole-like dose with this one, kinda similar to methoxphenidine where a hole with that one caused me to spin around on my bed for god knows how long. I don't expect to use this as a dissociative but I'm excited to experiment with lower doses in social settings as well. Oh one last thing to note with it, there was definitely an increased sense of appreciation for music in contrast to usual low dose dissociatives for me. Ketamine, methoxphenidine, and mxe all normally make music sound much more tinny and degraded at low to medium dosages. I think someone else in the thread experienced this with dissociatives, noting an increased perception of their tinnitus on/towards the end of the experience. High doses of k make music sublime but low ones seem to have the opposite effect for me.

OH also if anyone could recommend me where to look for information on proper scales for substances with dosages this low that would be appreciated! Would like something a bit more precise than what I'm working with atm. Believe there's a thread on here somewhere but not sure where? Cheers!

do not shoot as much as you snorted. it’s a filtered only drug, as it’s difficult to get 20mgs to dissolve in .5ml of water (unless you use a touch of heat). you do not want to inject those undissolved crystals.

iv it’s hands down my favorite disso. runner up is iv 2fk for the killer rush and transporting you to another world.

Any recommendation for IV dose? I would be starting small and building up, same way with intranasal. Do you get a rush from it normally, or is it just that the effects come on quicker? Will certainly be using a filter, don't need to take unnecessary risks here

20mg if disso tolerant (is what i’d take; i dont give dosage recommendations).

yes there is a slight rush but not like k and its analogs when iv’d. has more depth and beauty though. warmer.

Ah fair, maybe it would have been better to ask what a rough dose equivalency is intranasal to IV? So if I was looking for an equivalent experience to 30mg intranasal per say, do you think 20mg is where I should be looking? Don't think I'd start out that high regardless, I have plenty of experience with dissociatives but not sure where my tolerance is at with them. Have only used DCK a handful of times in the past few months and nothing recently except this. Trying out approx. 10mg IV so I'll see what I see 😀

Netherlands yeah. Powder took quite some stirring to dissolve but worked fine. Didn't feel too much more with 35mg spaced within three hours than the first attempt but I assume part of that is due to tolerance from only waiting a day to test this again. Not much difference in effect profile shooting, just the faster come-up which still took some time to peak completely. Very enjoyable high though, can see how people could abuse this. Makes me kinda glad I only have a small amount. I'm sure I'll end up ordering more but for now I'm contented.

Also worth noting I didn't feel manic at any point, felt very psychedelic without the more turbulent headspace I associate with classical psychedelics. Had deep, lucid thought trains accompanied by some sensation of being moved around like I was in a vehicle. Felt absolutely great lying down in bed eyes open or closed just letting my thoughts carry me away. Mild CVs that were certainly reminiscent of a post-k-hole state. Towards the end when it was wearing off I started to notice a slight lag in my vision, akin to having your frame rate drop in a video game which went away once I took some clonazolam. Honestly think I would only shoot this if I was doing it by myself though I would really like to try this with others in the future.

i find doses around 10mg of 3-meo-pce to be the most euphoric disso. Great for going outside. IMO it sits somewhere between *PCP analogs and 2-oxo dissos in that it has a good balance of soberness and fuck-upness to make it recreational, yet doesn't interfere with daily life or work. However that being said sometimes i can still feel the "psychedelic" side of it where my thoughts or rather "instincts" race inside of my mind and i can get to undesirable places and it becomes dysphoric. I wish there were more PCE analogs on the market.

I find 3-MeO-PCE to be the most euphoric out of all the newer materials I've tried - not as good as regular PCP, though. I don't usually do combinations, but 3-MeO-PCE/3-MeO-PCP together is quite magical. The PCE version seems to have a bit of a psychedelic quality to it as well. Color perception is enhanced - with more variety of open-eyed visual effects than other materials - and the combination of analgesia and tactile enhancement (rather than suppression) came as a surprise the first couple of times I tried it. It seems more visually immersive in the closed-eye department as well.

Overall, 3-MeO-PCE is fantastic. As with every other drug, just don't go overboard with it. I sometimes do, but am getting better at being more disciplined and allowing more time between uses.

I agree that 3-Methyl-PCE would likely be a good one.