• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Good old Watson. Oh the memories of seeing the magic name on those elusive tablets back in the day.

Now I have to make a real effort to stay away from it.

Magic my ass.

But Watson will take care of you if you need it. Just don't let him make you dependent on him now?

Nice idea using a benzo sitter. High doses are not only dangerous and lethal if alcohol is involved but behavior wise very risky.

Take it from a risk taker some risks just aren't worth it.

Thank you for your concern I do really appreciate that.
I once had a very very bad benzodiazepine addiction. It was 8mlgs[at of clonazepam everyday for about a month.I had a bag with around 200something of the 2mlg ones because someone gave me them all for like 20 bucks it was crazy.
I ended up in the hospital 3days after running out because I felt a grand mal seizure coming on that 3rd night.A feeling of impending doom and high strung lucidity.
A feeling I Have, To This Day, Never Experienced Before.My very worst panic attacks that I used to experience felt like a nice walk on a Florida beach in comparison.
I knew that I had about one hour before my body succumbed to a benzodiazepine seizure and as I said I quickly walked to the ER[15minutes on foot] and my blood pressure was 200 something over like 100.They said I shouldn't have been able to walk.It was all very lucid an I hallucinating like crazy like I had dropped 4 hits of good acid laced with a high dose of methamphetamine.
Anyways I was given IV Lorazepam and taper script which was done properly.
So I know what benzodiazepine addiction is nothing to F with it made any heroin WDs look like a walk in a park.
I have learned my lesson and know what could happen.
So far I am doing well ...Despite the fact a few days ago my dad, who lives with my grandmother and I, died of an heroin combined with alcohol overdose.
I have to be there for grandmother because I take care of her take her to all her appointments and such but thank you for your concerns about "Watson" and the like becoming a new addiction.
Thank and much Love to you.

sorry to hear about your father, rollingby.

yes, benzo withdrawal is much worse than opiate withdrawal. opiate withdrawal is short and easy to identify (except the depression, which is hard to figure how much has to do with withdrawal and how much is because you're depressed). neither are any fun.

we kind of got off track from 3-meo-pce. even though i already asked, i didn't get a response. maybe no response means "no." does anyone else get a yellow tint with this drug? like how k gives a green tint and mxpr gives a purple tint.

also, laughing at myself so saying i'd only snort this drug from then on only a page ago because IM gave a sore spot. i wouldn't even IM this drug anymore.

Last edited:
I can't say I've noticed that, but then I also haven't used it a lot and I tend to like very low doses with the 3-MeOs

hmm, but you did say you notice the purple with mxpr right? not trying to put words in your mouth, just trying to remember. the purple with mxpr is much more pronounced, for me at least.

Wasn't me, I haven't taken MXPr high enough yet to really have a full disso experience on it.

ah, fair enough. sorry. someone said they knew what i was talking about. i hope. or i'm really losing it.

FINALLY received this today. Took AGES to arrive because postal services are overrun by people ordering toilet paper on amazon. Took 25 mg oral and went to walmart to buy headphones. Hey, this drug actually makes the walmart baby-boomers tolerable ! Amazing !

Cleaning my apartment now. This drug is like making someone else do the chores for you ! Hahaha I love this shit.

Last edited:
Are you getting serotonergic psychotic symptoms too when redosing several times?
I like to dose 3-meo-pce via plugging, starting with 30-40mg (tolerance) and redosing with 10mg each 1/2-1 hour. The substance is giving me a very nice warm and cozy serotonergic rush and a little bit dissociation. But sometimes after maybe 3 redoses, the serotonergic and dissociative feeling quits and feeling very weird mental. Its a very dysphoric state but when I meditate trough it, its a very nice state to chill and feel good. But when I redose again once after a few hours, my body tingles, feeling cold and weird. Then after a few minutes my heart is racing, thinking Im chosen one in some way and this drug will show me I have to quit every drugs. Heart is racing faster, my body contracts and Im on the edge on a panic attack. Luckily mindfulness helps me everytime to glance trough it.
It doesnt feels like a NMDA overdose, it feels very serotonergic.

One day I dosed about 30mg pce in the morning, redosed twice and was fine. In the afternoon I wanted to trip on 4-ho-met with a few friends. After about an hour my friends were good tripping but I didnt feel anything, maybe a bit more spaced out. I tripped a week before and thought my tolerance is too high to feel anything. But after 3-4 hours my body suddenly tingled, I began to feel light and my vision blurred but not in the typical psychedelic way, I didnt saw any fractals etc. After a few minutes the wave passed and felt nearly normal. But within 2 hours I got frequently these unpleasant waves of tingling, blurring and coldness. When I engaged with friends I was able to enjoy it somehow, but I think without mindfullness I would get a full blown panic attack.
Im not on other serotonergic drugs btw.

I love this substance but the sert affinity somehow fucks me up.

sorry to hear about your father, rollingby.

yes, benzo withdrawal is much worse than opiate withdrawal. opiate withdrawal is short and easy to identify (except the depression, which is hard to figure how much has to do with withdrawal and how much is because you're depressed). neither are any fun.

we kind of got off track from 3-meo-pce. even though i already asked, i didn't get a response. maybe no response means "no." does anyone else get a yellow tint with this drug? like how k gives a green tint and mxpr gives a purple tint.

also, laughing at myself so saying i'd only snort this drug from then on only a page ago because IM gave a sore spot. i wouldn't even IM this drug anymore.
no mine was white and drew up clear.
edit - thanks for the condolences . h dealer sold him straight- fentanyl according to the toxscreen.
fuckn pos. im snitching idc he's going away. straight fentanyl

Last edited:
Are you getting serotonergic psychotic symptoms too when redosing several times?
I like to dose 3-meo-pce via plugging, starting with 30-40mg (tolerance) and redosing with 10mg each 1/2-1 hour. The substance is giving me a very nice warm and cozy serotonergic rush and a little bit dissociation. But sometimes after maybe 3 redoses, the serotonergic and dissociative feeling quits and feeling very weird mental. Its a very dysphoric state but when I meditate trough it, its a very nice state to chill and feel good. But when I redose again once after a few hours, my body tingles, feeling cold and weird. Then after a few minutes my heart is racing, thinking Im chosen one in some way and this drug will show me I have to quit every drugs. Heart is racing faster, my body contracts and Im on the edge on a panic attack. Luckily mindfulness helps me everytime to glance trough it.
It doesnt feels like a NMDA overdose, it feels very serotonergic.

One day I dosed about 30mg pce in the morning, redosed twice and was fine. In the afternoon I wanted to trip on 4-ho-met with a few friends. After about an hour my friends were good tripping but I didnt feel anything, maybe a bit more spaced out. I tripped a week before and thought my tolerance is too high to feel anything. But after 3-4 hours my body suddenly tingled, I began to feel light and my vision blurred but not in the typical psychedelic way, I didnt saw any fractals etc. After a few minutes the wave passed and felt nearly normal. But within 2 hours I got frequently these unpleasant waves of tingling, blurring and coldness. When I engaged with friends I was able to enjoy it somehow, but I think without mindfullness I would get a full blown panic attack.
Im not on other serotonergic drugs btw.

I love this substance but the sert affinity somehow fucks me up.
you're doing too much overwhelming your sert receptors

I'm expecting some 3-meo-pce in next week. I'm very experienced with Ketamine but have never tried any of the stimulating dissociatives. I've done a good bit of research on the compound, but I was hoping some of you folks might be able to answer a few questions I haven't found any satisfying results for online.

I'm mainly interested in trying 3-meo-pce in lower oral doses of <15mg for now (most seem to prefer it to insufflated).

- How does it combine with LSD? With low doses of LSD and larger ones?

- Can it be vapourised effectively off foil? And if so what is the difference to oral – duration, dose, effect etc?

Thanks!

I'm expecting some 3-meo-pce in next week. I'm very experienced with Ketamine but have never tried any of the stimulating dissociatives. I've done a good bit of research on the compound, but I was hoping some of you folks might be able to answer a few questions I haven't found any satisfying results for online.

I'm mainly interested in trying 3-meo-pce in lower oral doses of <15mg for now (most seem to prefer it to insufflated).

- How does it combine with LSD? With low doses of LSD and larger ones?

- Can it be vapourised effectively off foil? And if so what is the difference to oral – duration, dose, effect etc?

Thanks!
You can vape it if you freebase it with baking soda and a bit of water. I would rather use glass instead of a foil if I was you. Start with 1 mg and watch your stash disappear... the vaped duration it is hard to tell, as like I said vaporizing it is quite moorish.

When I did that drug, I used to enjoy it 2 to 3 time's a week. I settled on the following "ritual/posology". I would plug 20mg to 25mg around 16:30 and redose 10 mg at 18:00, at 23:30 I would take my daily 1.5mg clonazepam¹ and by 00:00 I would drift into sleep.

Apart the sneaky phycological addiction, the thing to beware of 3meopce is the dangerous delusion of sobriety, sometimes it doesn't makes you feel/think that your high but be dammed sure that you are !

1- that I still take... 20y of clonazepam this month, yay :| it was prescribed for insomnia and anxiety and even after all this time it's still work against insomnia. I wonder how the fuck did I manage to never abuse it but I grateful that I didn't cause I love the dreamless imperturbable nights it provides me, god I hate dreaming...

You can vape it if you freebase it with baking soda and a bit of water. I would rather use glass instead of a foil if I was you. Start with 1 mg and watch your stash disappear... the vaped duration it is hard to tell, as like I said vaporizing it is quite moorish.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. So it has to be freebased in order to be vaped? This little extra step means I’ll probably just stick to oral and snorting. Maybe better off...

I remember in the MXE days, I would sometimes smoke it. I didn't freebase it or anything, but it was so much less good smoked, and also incredibly wasteful and you'd go through so much more. And there was none of the magic, it was just like a dissociative blow to the head. I think honestly that all the dissociatives are the best taken orally (except ketamine for some reason... even though 2f-DCK and DCK, as close as you can get to ketamine without being ketamine, are better/stronger orally than nasally. I always found this weird).

I remember in the MXE days, I would sometimes smoke it. I didn't freebase it or anything, but it was so much less good smoked, and also incredibly wasteful and you'd go through so much more. And there was none of the magic, it was just like a dissociative blow to the head. I think honestly that all the dissociatives are the best taken orally (except ketamine for some reason... even though 2f-DCK and DCK, as close as you can get to ketamine without being ketamine, are better/stronger orally than nasally. I always found this weird).

That is strange. Ketamine is the only dissociative that I have any real experience with (and I have extensive experience with that), but is very ineffective orally. By the sound of it oral seems to be the superior ROA with 3-me-pce anyway so I'll stick to that.

On a sidenote, do you have any experience combining it with LSD?

I remember in the MXE days, I would sometimes smoke it. I didn't freebase it or anything, but it was so much less good smoked, and also incredibly wasteful and you'd go through so much more. And there was none of the magic, it was just like a dissociative blow to the head.
Freebasing make it less wasteful and quite enjoyable but you still go through so much more and doesn't feel like it's the same drug, it feels like psychedelic crack cocaine (all the dissociatives I've freebased felt like that, they almost become indistinguibles) !
I think honestly that all the dissociatives are the best taken orally (except ketamine for some reason... even though 2f-DCK and DCK, as close as you can get to ketamine without being ketamine, are better/stronger orally than nasally. I always found this weird).
replace orally by analy and I could have made that statement !