• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the INTENSE BURNING SENSATION that comes with plugging RCs. I plugged 17mg of 2C-E once and I had to evacuate my bowels because it felt like my anus was IN AN INFERNO. I've plugged many things, including rolls, 2C-B pills, speed, and opiates. Nothing has compared to the rectal pain that occured when plugging that chemical.

I did, however, trip fucking balls. When I felt bored with 2C-E at 35mg+ oral, plugging was a crazy, spectacular trip. I learned the empathetic aspect of 2C-E through that particular trip.

Although some 2Cs do cause some burning (its 2C-D for me), using as much excess water to dissolve as you can is the best sollution for that problem.

2CE & 2CT7 & K &Nitrous

SWIM is getting these four and planning on taking them as a combination.

It would be a medium dose of 2ce followed by a medium dose of t7 about an hour after taking the 2ce. Would then have lines of k and balloons throughout the trip. Got a perfect location, doing it with a close friend and am really excited. Anyone done this combo? Any tips? Dangerous?

any advice appreciated..

cheers!

Please tell me you have tried all of these on their own, and you know what to expect from each before doing this.

2C-E is one of the most intense drugs I've ever taken. If you fuck around with it and take too much, it will beat you down.

2C-T-7 has killed people before. I think it was all in combo with MDMA, but don't take that lightly either.

Jesus, man. Personally, I'd take either the T-7 OR the 2C-E with the other two, and I'd wait until the later stages of the plateau to do the K, so you don't miss the beautiful main effects of the main substance you do. 2C-E is the most screamingly intense substance I've ever taken at the right dosage, and 2C-T-7 isn't too far behind. Both of them can cause body issues, although I think 2C-E's body issues are mainly psychosomatic. However, T-7 can be pretty intense on the body as far as stimulation goes, so be careful.

im with everyone here, i think this sounds insane.

just do either 2c-e or t-7 and throw in a bit of nitrous here and there and u will have an amazing trip.

no need to waste all these drugs.

plus i can imagine the bodyload from 2c-e and t-7 mixed being pretty bad.

why would you want to blow all those in one go?
you could setup for a nice week of fun with all that.
do them in the weakest to the strongest type of trip.
if you go and kill yourself on all those, there's no doubt that the government and media will fidnout the cause of death, and then that will just give the republicans and government more shit to say why they think drugs are bad. that will just make the rest of responsible people look bad, and while you couldnt care less what assbackwards restrictions the goverment puts on chemical compounds since youre six feet under, we all have to suffer.

To me the only odd part of this trip is that you plan on using Ketamine and Nitrous Oxide; I hope that when you do this you don't use nitrous while on K. Dissociative+Dissociative ontop of Psychedelic+Psychedelic might be a little scary. My advice: take the 2C-E, wait an hour or until you feel comfortable to take the -T7, throughout this time crack open some balloons until you get the -t7 buz real nice, then do the K. If while on the K you feel that you are ready to move to the next level try some nitrous.

A combo I've done was 2c-e, cocaine, and nitrous and that was fucking intense shit.

I would really strongly recommend against mixing the 2C-E with the 2C-T-7. 2C-T-7 has considerable MAOI potential, and also raises your heart rate on its own by quite a bit. Considering that 2C-E can also be a little hard on the body sometimes (even if it's psychosomatic), it just seems like a very dangerous idea.

Take heed... everyone seems to agree the two 2C's together would be risky.

On a side note, I'd recommend against mixing the K with the nitrous. I think someone already said that, too. Just use the nitrous, by itself, in short bursts throughout the trip (on just ONE of the 2C's), and then when it seems that you will be coming down shortly, do a good dose of the K.

I imagine you know what'll happen when you mix all of these- and if you don't, I'll tell you-

It'll be a period of craziness when you think you got the answer to the universe and "woah man yeah oh my god" then you'll come down some time later a little more confused than you started, and possibly more content, possibly more depressed.

The only imput I really wanna give you is that there is an optimal way to spend these drugs, and taking them all together at once is wasteful- of money and rare substance. And in the case of ketamine and nitrous, having combined them both, I say that it is totally wasteful because the highs blend perfectly into each other and you waste drugs because you dont get any higher or anything.

I wouldn't do this combo, it's asking for trouble, imho.

I would instinctively avoid mixing a 2C with a 2C-T because of the "MAOI potential" of the 2C-T. Otherwise, mixing psychedelics may not be all bad, and some people swear by certain combos because the synergy works for them. I have yet to experience any successful synergy myself, to be honest.

Regarding the K - you could get yourself 3 or 4 20mg "bumps" ready and gradually dose up, not starting until you're well past the peak. Then watch for the effects as they gradually develop. You will have the wonderful psychedelic insight into how you slowly "die", as it were, on the dissociative... by spreading out the bumps you will be able to get a feel for the K and you will avoid doing too much too soon. If you haven't done K before, then I recommend not following typical 'proper dosage' advice but take it easy and watch the subtle effects of even a tiny bump of K (<20mg) . . . I have yet to try this on a 2C, but on 4-subst. tryptamines I found this to be an amazing way to delve deeper into K's subtle realms.

Regarding nitrous - I have read elsewhere, and this has also been my experience a couple of times subsequently, that a whiff of nitrous will paradoxically bring you back into the material world while on K.

Be careful out there.

2c-t-7?

I tried searching, but there doesn't seem to be too much coverage of this on BL. (No B&D thread?)

I'm wondering what you guys think of the risk/reward tradeoff with this one. Exactly 22 mgs of the substance appeared in a seed a little bird carried to me.

On the one hand, I'm intrigued by the description of it: If it's MGS's favorite psych, that's high praise indeed. I also get very elaborate OEV's when I take even a modest amount of LSD, and the concept of a more-visual LSD-like drug sounds fascinating.

OTOH, Erowid has some pretty strong warnings about toxicity. (3 fatalities, one of which was via oral rt?) What irks me the most about the info there is that the oral death report has no dosage information (though it does note that MDMA was used in conjunction with 2c-t-7).

For those with experience: How "toxic" do you find this? Assuming it's not fatal, are there any reports of it being physiologically traumatising to those who survive?

(I will never repeat using MDMA; it honestly made my brain feel "fuzzy/stupid" for the next three days. I'm convinced it must've killed a couple brain cells.)

Do you think the risk of fatality is acceptably low if taken orally? What about the severity of any other after-effects?

(Particularly, at the dosage mentioned above.. For reference, I seem to get better mileage than most out of a slightly lower dose of LSD than my friends. Haven't tried any PEA's, can't comment about my sensitivity to them.)

I think 2c-t7 is fairly common is sold as E quite commonly. I once tested 5 differnt pills that I got at the same party and one of them turned out to have exclusively 2c-t7 in it. The dosage is unknown because it is a press tab. I have heard however that a few people did take the pill and while they had a bad experience with it they did not die or end up in the hospital.

Some of the same presses showed up in another town I was staying at. They were the same press and they were also reported as being 'trash' by those who tried it but it did get them really high. Im convinced that they were 2c-t7 as well.

People do take 2c-t7 sold as E and 2c-t7 cut with MDMA in pill form sold as E.

I believe that the risk of taking 2c-t7 is fairly low. The risk is there - there were three reported deaths.

2c-t7 is not as researched as some chemicals. But on the flip side some people react badly to asprin too..

^ You sure it was 2c-t-7 and not some other 2c-x compund? 2c-t-7 is very rare nowadays, and I wouldn't think some chemist who is already looking to rip people off with trash E would go through the trouble to make it. It would seem much more likely that somebody put 2c-i in the pills or something along those lines.

Just curious, what did you use to test those pills? If it wasn't GC/MS, then you really will probably have no idea, as a few different compounds will turn the same color of those ecstasy test kits.

2C-T-7 is a MAO inhibitor and as such can be quite dangerous, but especially when one has taken MDMA with it, as serotonin syndrome can result..

Last edited by a moderator:
Afterm4th said:
I once tested 5 differnt pills that I got at the same party and one of them turned out to have exclusively 2c-t7 in it. The dosage is unknown because it is a press tab. I have heard however that a few people did take the pill and while they had a bad experience with it they did not die or end up in the hospital.

If you tested it with marquis reagent, it was much more likely 2c-t-2 or 2c-t-4 as all three produce an orange to red reaction. Of the three, 2c-t-7 is the only one that's illegal and therefore much more difficult to obtain and as such demands a premium in price, which generally precludes its use in a pill sold as ecstasy. Also, if there was no change to red then there was nothing but (meth)amphetamine in the pill.

ecstasydata.org shows no 2c-x adulterated pills. Feel free to correct me if the 2c-x is neatly tucked in as a secondary component.

The identity of the material was confirmed by the chemist who made it. He's quite proficient. This was not purchased on the open market; it's not a pressed pill. I have not tested it with a marquis myself.

Wonderful material for me. Nothing to suggest it is 'toxic' in any way, and I've gone up to 70mg. I can name at least three or four psychedelics I've tried that truely felt toxic and poisonous and 2C-T-7 wasn't one of them.