• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-iP Thread

Wow, sounds alarming. Looking forward to the report on the effects though. Was the trip worthwhile besides the urinary issues? Anything noteworthy?
Eh it was just okay, was enjoyable but didn't particularly stand out and I was fairly lucid throughout. Felt like 2C-E or 2C-P the most, which I guess might make a bit of sense as those ones are pretty closely related in structure. But it was milder than either of those, maybe a higher dose would change that but I obviously do not think I would be continuing this experiment.

2 days later and I feel much better, was feeling pretty stimmy and sick all yesterday but I feel back to my normal self mostly, albeit pretty fatigued. Took Phenazopyridine, etizolam, benadryl, and hydroxyzine yesterday, the latter three were mostly just to get me to sleep after I had been lying there with the stimminess and discomfort for a bit. Last time this happened I was feeling off for almost a week afterwards, though like I said I had symptoms presenting before the trip, so it seems that the drug had just badly exacerbated something already going on.

Seems like this compound was aptly named. 8o
heh

With all due respect, one anecdotal report of bladder issues does not mean much. But yes, aptly named at least for the one poster.

With all due respect, one anecdotal report of bladder issues does not mean much. But yes, aptly named at least for the one poster.

Very true, I figured it was worth mentioning though just to put it out there that it's something that can possibly happen and to see if anyone else may have experienced something similar~

Definitely worth mentioning. I was more gearing the statement to anyone who would draw a conclusion about the compound. Id love to try it for sure.

Bump for prune. This was available until recently, really surprised there aren't more reports. I have some DOiP (the amphetamine homologue) and had a very interesting experience on only 5mg, though rather stimulating. I always meant to repeat it, and I will one day. But I very much doubt I'll ever get to try this, since I didn't get any. Wish I had, since I'm a drug collecting nerd. :p