View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone i owed, just had the 11 off me. so now i am toying with doing two 18s :\

apparently 2c-i lasts a LONG time.
ive STILL yet to try 2 caps i have sitting in my magic place.

the time hasnt really been right.
tonight feels good :)

With most PEAs, taking a second dose only makes it last longer. It will not give you more intensity. That's what I've heard from others and it confirms my own experiences. If you want it to last longer, take it in 2 doses. If you're looking for more intensity, take it all at once. That's provided you are comfortable with this substance. Be safe and good luck!

As others have said, redosing won't boost the intensity of the peak much, just the duration and body high for the most part. If you want to get the most intensity out of it, take a larger amount up front. If you want a longer, less intense trip, space them out. I wouldn't wait until you're already coming down to take the second dose, as it may not be enough to boost you back to anywhere fun. I would redose within an hour or two of peaking or not at all, but it's up to you of course.

If you've never snorted a 2C before, I DO NOT recommend it. It hurts like fuck. Seriously, people who think MDMA or pharmaceuticals are painful to snort have clearly never tried snorting a 2C. It's not just that it feels rough on the nose; it feels like some awful chemical burn, which continues to burn down your throat with the drip. I've only tried it with 2CE personally but from what I hear 2CI is just as bad. When I snorted 2CE, I spent the first 20 minutes or so totally distracted by the intense pain, then vomited forcefully for a solid 5-10 minutes. It wasn't until an hour and a half or so after snorting it that the pain and discomfort subsided enough for me to start enjoying myself.

In my experience, if you can handle the increased stimulation, higher doses of 2CI are a lot of fun. The headspace seems more properly psychedelic at 30+mg, and the visual intensity keeps ramping up as high as I've been willing to push the doses (around 40).

i once ate a dragon fruit at the beginning of an acid trip.
bad idea.
turns out dragon fruits are weird and like a gooey alien watery kiwi fruit.
i had an overwhelming sense of dragon fruitness to the trip.

i can only imagine how shit a trip would be with an overhanging, forboding, sense of drippy chemical burn throughout the whole trip.

i once ate a dragon fruit at the beginning of an acid trip.
bad idea.
turns out dragon fruits are weird and like a gooey alien watery kiwi fruit.
i had an overwhelming sense of dragon fruitness to the trip.

i can only imagine how shit a trip would be with an overhanging, forboding, sense of drippy chemical burn throughout the whole trip.

I think I am going to try that on the comeup of my 2c-c/4-aco trip monday

I have an idea. Why don't you take the contents of both gelcaps and dissolve it in a known quantity of distilled water. Then calculate the concentration and dose out a normal dose. 18-22 mg is recommended. The rest you can either dry to get your powder back out or keep in distilled water for a bit until you want it again.

Yes, you might have to taste your chemical while taking it. However, you can dissolve it in juice. Also, you can just own up and take it and chase it with something.

Or maybe I am just too into harm reduction...

what is the fascination with ANY drug?
to each their own.
this is a 2c-i thread for people who want to talk about it :p

get outta here wif yo slanderous advertisings

I would take all 27mg at once. 2c-i last long enough, but you will have a more intense plateau I would think. That's what happened to me every time I increased my initial dose.

to those naysaying the redosing of a 2C-compound... i will add my two cents.

a low threshold dose (<10mg) followed by a supplemental dose (20mg) within one hour is a great way to stagger 2C doses. it allows a more smooth come-up with less anxiety and side-effects. similar to dissolving the whole 30mg in water and drinking over the course of an hour or so. less of a sudden shock to the system as your body and brain have time to get used to the idea of the undertaking.

i didnot notice stomach discomfort but i did notice a slight head ache the next day. and on the way up. I could see some minor nausia.

Over all i found the visuals to be really intense if staying still while looking at somone in the eyes for a few minutes, I was able to just see eyes and my friend started to blend into the wall and morph is really alian like figures made of shaps. very interesting and not in your face.

The colors were interesting too.

over all pretty cool experience.

I really enjoyed this compound--an ideal reintroduction to tripping after a lengthy hiatus due to repeating bad trips. It's also the first phenethylamine-backboned psychedelic which I've ingested.

I dosed pretty low (10-12 mg), but the effects were pretty striking: solid visuals and a very prominent head-trip (yet one less immersive than, say, LSD's--I could go on whatever flights of fancy yet always return to 'me').

The one downside was comparatively prominent muscle aches and tension on the tail end.

ebola

apparently 2c-i lasts a LONG time.
ive STILL yet to try 2 caps i have sitting in my magic place.

the time hasnt really been right.
tonight feels good :)

did ya do it??

It does't last THAT long...about 10 hours til visuals disappeared for me...maybe 11

Found it hard to get to sleep afterwards, almost as hard as liquid acid - really had that adrenaline push..

Tried this for the first time on the weekend. I had quite a long session on it in multiple environments: pub, nightclub, kickon at a mate's place.

Tried redosing as we were partying well into the morning but it didn't do much besides prolong the body high, the intensity was actually quite dulled on the second time.

Had a great time listening to techno and many closed eye visuals on the dance floor.

It's different to LSD but in a good, alternative way. It felt less giggly, but more pleasant and a bit more oscillating, in that I mean there were waves of intensity. My caps were quite large and it took a good hour before I noticed the effects.

A very positive experience for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.