View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tripped so much harder than I thought I would from 40mg, visuals everywhere, definitely start off with a small dose first just to see how you react cause I freaked out a little bit but then it was ok.

This is why people should stop saying doses are actually higher in the 50-100mg. Sure you can do that much but everyone should START at 20-30mg, then explore :)

I always worry that i might have the wrong chem, so i start low.. I have been doing this now for probably 8 years on and off.. I am just fine.. in fact i think i have a better handle on reality. I told my mother its like looking at life in a new light.. the chemical seems to take me on a similar journey then that of going into a fairy tale..

This is why people should stop saying doses are actually higher in the 50-100mg. Sure you can do that much but everyone should START at 20-30mg, then explore :)

Fuck yea because of so many posts like that I thought I shouldn't have been tripping like that so I got worried

^Builds up quite quickly. At a festival this summer, I'd done a fair bit of 2C-C and other trips on the Friday and Saturday, on Sunday I could not feel a 50mg 2C-C at all.

Did 2c-c for the first time last night, 40mg. I was surprised by its character. Not very "deep" per se (not the best exploratory tool, or the most visual), but it still had its own unique feel and enough character to make it interesting, even one to try again. There were plenty of visuals for the first two to two-and-a-half hours, and trees were pretty cool to look at. Even tall buildings took on a squat shape/feel. Nothing mind-blowing though. The CEVs were unique as well, different from any I've seen on acid, mushrooms, DMT, MDMA, weed, or 2c-d. (Not to mention closing my eyes brought on a feeling of profound calmness and relaxation, while still "having fun". And yes, I've gotten CEVs on weed and MDMA before, just milder than "true" psychedelics.)

The only downside to me was the short duration--about three hours of tripping and an hour comedown. Too short for my taste in most cases, but I can see it being good for an afternoon where you just want something fun to do for a few hours without having to dedicate a whole night to it. Problem is now I've got a taste for tripping again (it's been about 8 months since the last one, when I candyflipped) and I want to do something again VERY SOON. Like, tonight lol. I'm wondering how quickly tolerance builds up across the phenethylamines, not just with the same substance. (I have a batch of 2c-d waiting to be tested...)

So...question regarding 2C-C... tried it for the first time the other night (with iamthetalker, no less) and really enjoyed it. It is certainly something that is gentle and not pushy at all. So, we're thinking of introducing another friend of ours to psychedelics, using it as our tool to do so. However, this friend has a mild arrhythmia, and we're not certain if that is something we need to take into account. If any of you have any insight to share, please let us know here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/607296-Arrythmia-with-the-2Cs. Thank you kindly. :)

I took about 45mg of 2C-C a couple of weeks ago, after hearing it was a relaxing and easy psychedelic. I then had 9 hours of the most intense, anxious and powerful psychedelia I've ever experienced -- the entire world was exploding in pastel colours and patterns, I was freezing fucking cold, and my stomach was screaming at me, all while I experienced every emotion possible and some that aren't. It was't a "bad trip" really, but it certainly was...unexpected;I had planned on just sitting at home, chilling out to music and watching visualizers and shit while getting pretty visuals but I got FUCKED instead.

This seems to be incongruent with the majority of trip reports on it -- some say 45mg isn't even enough to get visuals. I'm decently experienced and tolerant of psychs, but I had never had a 2C before (I have tried 25C-NBOMe, for what it's worth). Is it possible I had something else instead (I bought it as well as 2Cs E and I from a fairly well-known Canadian vendor)? Did the weed I smoked immediately after swallowing the pill intensify everything? Did the two gravol (diphenhydramine) tablets I took to alleviate the nausea fuck with it, etc?

Can someone explain how the bodyload is on 2C-C ? Wanna give a try tonight, I'm 20 but unfortunately I'm home with my parents for a while so... Want to know if it can be taken alone in a room without problems ? How is the stimulating aspect of it ?

Thanks !

^Absolutely no bodyload ever for me. In fact the opposite usually happens i've noticed....Body/stomach orgasm! Well not quite orgasm but for me it begins with a slight warmth and consolidates into a subtle beautiful body euphoria with accompaniments of playful psychedelia.

@pantalones: The two nausea tablets probably didn't do help one way or the other for this compound...The weed will definitely blast any psychadelic up a few notches though,
never mix drugs until you're completely fluent with the first one! I'm guilty of not following this rule but I usually save the greenery for the after-effects...Much nicer that way!

Is taking Alprazolam before the trip is safe to mix with 2C-C ? Because with Shrooms or LSD I like to take some Alpra before the trip for the come-up and then I ingest more acid / shrooms when it fully kicks ! :)

@ pantalones, that is a very strange reaction you got, but i dont think it is unheard of. first time i tried 2cc, it was at a very low dose, just threshold at about 15mg iirc, and had an anxious, emotional, non visual or relaxing 5hours. my second time i took 30 and had a wonderful but chill experience, still with no visuals. for me it seems this chem behaves differently depending on dose. perhaps this is the case? it is also recommended to start any new experiments with new batches from a low dose to make sure what you think you have is what you really have... i doubt the weed or pills were the ones to affect your trip that much

@hoffmanblotter: bodyload is quite fine with 2cc, one of the easier on the body of the 2cs. even i dont get nausea, not even heaving. and staying indoors isolated is totally possible. just be sure to dose in the lower end of the spectrum to keep things under control. that way, you might not even need the alprazolam... which is what i recommend anyway, not mixing drugs before actually trying them separatly.

cheers

after receiving an order of 2c-c and being very excited to try it I was able to finally test it out this week. First i made a dilution of .5mg/ml and allergy tested at 1ml to see if there was any reaction and to partly be sure that the chemical was what it said to be. No reaction. 2 hours later tested 10ml(5mg) and still no effect.

The next day I weighed out 30mg+/- 3mg and took it on an empty stomach around 6pm. noticed slight effects of that pre-tripping state where you can tell something is going on, but never fully broke through I don't think. At about +2hours some colors seemed sharper and my temperature was out of wack (felt cold but was somewhat sweaty). smoked a bowl of cannabis around +3hours which had little effect. Was fully down by +5hours. slept easy

The following week I weighed out 40mg+/- 3mg and ingested that around 12noon on an empty stomach. The same trippy feeling come up was there and the colors seemed somewhat enhanced. I was waiting and waiting for the visuals to come but they never did... I even tried to lay with my eyes closed and just relax and focus but nothing was there really. I did find myself staring off into blank space every so often and maybe slight slight trails but not close to the trails i get on an LSD come up. was back to baseline by +5 hours again.

overall slightly disappointed in 2c-c. I really wanted the colorful visuals people talk about a lot and felt my dose was right in line with many others. who knows maybe i just need a bigger dose? Anyway, will be testing again in a few weeks at 50-60mgs and see where that takes me. Didn't really have that great of a time on it, but also wasn't disappointed in trying it out. hopefully is shines for me a a higher dose.

after receiving an order of 2c-c and being very excited to try it I was able to finally test it out this week. First i made a dilution of .5mg/ml and allergy tested at 1ml to see if there was any reaction and to partly be sure that the chemical was what it said to be. No reaction. 2 hours later tested 10ml(5mg) and still no effect.

The next day I weighed out 30mg+/- 3mg and took it on an empty stomach around 6pm. noticed slight effects of that pre-tripping state where you can tell something is going on, but never fully broke through I don't think. At about +2hours some colors seemed sharper and my temperature was out of wack (felt cold but was somewhat sweaty). smoked a bowl of cannabis around +3hours which had little effect. Was fully down by +5hours. slept easy

The following week I weighed out 40mg+/- 3mg and ingested that around 12noon on an empty stomach. The same trippy feeling come up was there and the colors seemed somewhat enhanced. I was waiting and waiting for the visuals to come but they never did... I even tried to lay with my eyes closed and just relax and focus but nothing was there really. I did find myself staring off into blank space every so often and maybe slight slight trails but not close to the trails i get on an LSD come up. was back to baseline by +5 hours again.

overall slightly disappointed in 2c-c. I really wanted the colorful visuals people talk about a lot and felt my dose was right in line with many others. who knows maybe i just need a bigger dose? Anyway, will be testing again in a few weeks at 50-60mgs and see where that takes me. Didn't really have that great of a time on it, but also wasn't disappointed in trying it out. hopefully is shines for me a a higher dose.

Weird ! I'm able to have visuals with 25-30mg only... How it is possible ? :p

I have some old 2C-C and never tried it yet (I used other psychs instead). People ever talk about colours and great body relaxing feeling with this chem but... How is emotionally? The perception change mades with hysterical laughing as other psychs?

Weird ! I'm able to have visuals with 25-30mg only... How it is possible ? :p
you are very lucky thats why haha. Idk different body chemistry maybe. I trust that my source has top notch stuff do to the fact I have received other PEA's (2c-i, e, and 2c-t2) which have been great quality.

^Don't do any psychedelics for 2-3 weeks then eat 65mg
I will try this and report back with an updated trip report in a few weeks! hopefully this makes it happen 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.