• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

I tried 2c-c at about 60mg orally and it was great. It was a while ago but I think the first effects I started noticing were color enhancement (no nausea) and when I did I started insufflating some MXE. I insufflated multiple doses of MXE over the course of the night so my first time trying was a combo (I know that is not recommended, but it was great fun). After the color enhancement I didn't really get any more effects for about 40 minutes if I remember correctly but at some point I was warmly greeted by a rush of empathogenic stimulation coming from the center of my chest that was very pleasurable. After I was feeling that for a 25 minutes or so I smoked a good amount of marijuana and jammed out on the drums while a (drunk)friend played guitar, and that was AWESOME! I remember most of the visuals kicking in directly after I sat down on the drums and started playing. Unfortunately it was too late for us to play for very long, so after that we all played hackey sack. I was very intoxicated by the MXE, and I was very surprised at how well I was playing hackey sack. I was in a room with tiled marble floors and my depth perception of the tiles was VERY distorted and all of the marble streaks were flowing with color like a lazy river. I played hackey sack for about 30 minutes (remarkably) then sniffed some more MXE and laid down. The rest of the night was pretty much just me being very dissociated and having to tiptoe around a house where everyone was sleeping, and I noticed the comedown of the 2c-c having a VERY sexual vibe to it, so much that I woke up a girl so that I could possibly snuggle with her. Unfortunately nothing beyond that happened but It was definitely a great experience and I'd definitely say that 2c-c is just under 2c-b on my list of favorite 2cs.

two things i noticed with 2c substances..

i find that i start to laugh and always have a smile on my face with this stuff. I think about how silly everything is, things that are normally serious but not dangerous such as the news commentator or figures of speech we tend to use become a joke. the idea of money for example does not make sense and can cause laughter.

I also noticed that when going for a walk or listening to noises that other humans make, such as a saw or a hammer being used etc, its just too much.. when i say too much i mean its just piercing and freaky as if it was an awkward remark someone makes. its like the sounds are overwhelming..

I'm kind of a hardhead with 2c-c as well, at doses below 45mg it was a slightly irritating sensation with mild visual alterations, at 45mg or more (didn't get terribly interesting until ~60mg) its one of my favorite 2c's. Really great visually, and a generally friendly headspace taboot

I have read that the effects of 2c-c snorted is quite different than any other ROA . Since it's one of your faves, mind if I ask if you verify this and if so , what doses insufflated?

I tried this one again last night at a higher dose, around 55mg with another buddy. I found 55mg to be too much for me. Last time was 40mg and wasn't quite enough. I didn't think upping the dosage would have such a dramatic effect but it was almost an entirely different trip this time. The visuals were too intense for a while which is something I have never had a problem with. I was getting tons of shuttering/strobe type effects that were really distracting. I also had a lot of muscle tension and body load that I didn't notice at the lower dosage. The come up was much more intense this time and gave my buddy some anxiety. He had to keep going outside to get fresh air, which was nice but it was only like 10 degrees Fahrenheit out so we couldn't stay out for too long. The stars were moving around like crazy and the trees without leaves looked like brain synapses. There was a light snow that made it look like glitter was falling from the sky. The visuals were quite beautiful but were just too much sitting inside with nothing to do. I'm guessing about 45mg would be perfect for me. I am usually a little more sensitive to phens and more of a hard head with tryptamines so that makes sense. It lasted a good bit longer this time, just over 5 hours compared to 3 1/2 last time. I did some n20 about an hour and a half in and it was really intense. I think it kind of changed the trip from there on out. It may be why I had the really distracting shutter/stobes and tracers for a lot of the trip, coupled with the higher dosage.

I have read that the effects of 2c-c snorted is quite different than any other ROA . Since it's one of your faves, mind if I ask if you verify this and if so , what doses insufflated?

Never snorted it, never will, but taken by IM...2C-C is quite different....much more intense, still relaxing but comeup gives a stomach kink or two. Duration is cut in half. Since I mention it, I have also tried 2C-D and 2C-B this way and I hate to say it...but I think IM is best way to go. Never tried snorting any of these, after trying 2C-T-7 snorted...the pain and rough come-up made me of the opinion that PEAs should always be taken orally. Many years went by and I stuck with that opinion.

I don't know what possessed me to try 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D via IM, was probably just a needle happy stage I was in that has long passed...but I am glad I did because IM is a perfectly valid way to go, at least with these shorter acting PEAs.

Mgs: What about plugging? I read on various forums that rectal administration is "the way" to go with PEAs. Higher BA than oral, faster onset and reduced GI-issues being the main factors.
But I only tried this once with 15mg 2c-b which was much more pleasant than 20mg oral. But I always react pretty sensitive to bodyloads and stomach problems...

2c-c is yet on my list and hopefully will be tried this spring.

I think 2c-c in normal to low doses is a great introduction to the world of psychedelics. Not many bad sides, basic /psy/ effects still present. Overdoses aren't that dangerous compared do some other stuff. Anyone else agree?

Snorted 60mg after being awake for 3 days and high as fuck on meth, had some lorazepam earlier, was one of the best trips of my life. Fuck all pain either, doesn't burn much at all compared to the rest of the 2C's

^ I'd agree but with the proviso that it can give one a false sense of security w.r.t. the potency of "true" psychedelics.

I mean let's face it, 2C-C is a "toy" psychedelic. The friendliest substance I've ever tried. So if you associate psychedelia with that headspace, and on mushrooms you suddenly get stuck in a thought loop or think time is going backwards or something, you'd freak the fuck out.

You're right about that coursed, but if some wants to try psys and isn't sure about it a lowish dose of 2c-c is, as far as I'm concerned, a great introduction. Gives the basic effect and has very little sides. And yes, before trying something stronger people should be warned of the possible effects.

>Mgs: What about plugging? I read on various forums
> that rectal administration is "the way" to go with PEAs.
>Higher BA than oral, faster onset and reduced GI-issues
>being the main factors.

Never plugged it. I've only tried a few things (mostly opiates and amphetamine) up the pooper and every time, I either have intense burning pain, or it makes my colon go into spasms. I mostly stick with oral route for nearly everything I use, some exceptions are things like ketamine, DMT, DPT, and the PEAs I mentioned in my last post, which I prefer via IMing. Even coca products, I prefer IMing them vs snorting.

IME snorting it just changes the potency. I didn't find it relaxing & pleasant til I got around 50mg oral, but I got that same sensation to two times I snorted it, at 15 & 20mg respectively. However it feels kinda like snorting shards of glass covered in tobasco sauce. Wouldn't really recommend. Since its not terribly expensive I'd opt for the oral route, but if frugality is your thing plugging may be something to look into.
Though based on how it felt in my nose, I imagine it might be unpleasant via that hole as well, never plugged it myself though.

My poor nose hurts just thinking about snorting PEAs. I've only snorted 2c-p as far as PEAs are concerned, and that was still an under dose. It was like holding a butane lighter up my right nostril.

^ I'd agree but with the proviso that it can give one a false sense of security w.r.t. the potency of "true" psychedelics.

I mean let's face it, 2C-C is a "toy" psychedelic. The friendliest substance I've ever tried. So if you associate psychedelia with that headspace, and on mushrooms you suddenly get stuck in a thought loop or think time is going backwards or something, you'd freak the fuck out.

This is the exact reason I finally decided to obtain some 2C-C, primarily because I'm interested in sampling 4-HO-MET and 2C-P but I haven't had a psychedelic experience in about 5 years, and even then I've only done LSD about 5 times and mushrooms 3 times.

With my experience being so limited, some trip reports I've read on some of the more serious or long-acting PEA's and tryptamines in which the author declares it an "average" or "lackluster" experience sound like they would be entirely overwhelming for me right now, so 2C-C sounds like a gentle re-introduction to the psychedelic headspace and a great way to "get my toes wet", so to speak. I should have the 2C-C within a week so I'll be sure to report back soon from the perspective of an inexperienced tripper being reintroduced to psychedelia for the first time in a long time.

Effects are no different to plugged for me, bar the instant come-up and the 2x potency. The pain really, really isn't worth it though. You spend the first ten minutes just clawing at your face with your eyes squeezed shut in agony. Feels like snorting Mace (and I've been Maced). And then when you open your eyes, voilà, you're tripping.

Never tried oral. Wouldn't bother with anything except plugged or snorted (if snorted, mixed with cocaine or ketamine for the pain).

[EDIT] After the intensity of the 40mg plugged dose I had vs. the intensity of 15mg snorted, the former being much stronger, I'd conclude plugging to be roughly 50-100% more potent than oral.

10 minutes clawing at your face with your eyes shut in agony? yea it hurts a lot but not that bad, I snorted 25mg at once and I wasn't clawing at my face but I was tripping balls in like 5 minutes, every object in my room started kinda wobbling individually and I just had to go outside.

Have any of you noticed substantial potentiation when combining 2c-c with mdma? Had a somewhat disconcerting experience a couple months ago. Nothing physically unsafe, just had a bit of swirly amnesiac delirium. Which would've been fine except for I'd wanted to remember the concert I was at & not lose my ride home & have to call a cab... d'oh... gonna attempt this again, but with a substantially lower dose. Just curious if anyone had experienced similar.

Have any of you noticed substantial potentiation when combining 2c-c with mdma? Had a somewhat disconcerting experience a couple months ago. Nothing physically unsafe, just had a bit of swirly amnesiac delirium. Which would've been fine except for I'd wanted to remember the concert I was at & not lose my ride home & have to call a cab... d'oh... gonna attempt this again, but with a substantially lower dose. Just curious if anyone had experienced similar.

MDMA can greatly potentiate any psychedelic, and it seems especially true for the 2c-x class. I am sure this goes for other phens but I haven't tried many outside the 2c-x and 2c-t-x class. It is usually smart to dose half your normal dose of each chemical when combining.

MDMA can greatly potentiate any psychedelic, and it seems especially true for the 2c-x class. I am sure this goes for other phens but I haven't tried many outside the 2c-x and 2c-t-x class. It is usually smart to dose half your normal dose of each chemical when combining.

Would this same rule of halving apply similarly to a methylone+2C-C combo do you think, or does the significant power of potentiation lie in MDMA's irreplaceable "magic" and not just any ol' serotonin dump?

Would this same rule of halving apply similarly to a methylone+2C-C combo do you think, or does the significant power of potentiation lie in MDMA's irreplaceable "magic" and not just any ol' serotonin dump?

Yes I have noticed methylone definitely potentiated 2c-b quite a bit. I would assume the same for 2c-c. In the right dosage that could be a really relaxed and euphoric trip for laying around the house one night. Not something I would want to go dance or go to a concert on I don't think. I would shoot for maybe 110mg of methylone and 25mg of 2c-c depending on what your normal dosages are.

MDAI and 2C-C sounds like an excellent combination too, with even less stimulation than with Methylone... seems like it could get * r e a l l y * lazy... in a very nice way, of course =D

Anyone out there have any experience with combining these two? Or even MDAI with other 2C's? Seems like most of them should be relatively safe with moderate amounts of each substance, right?

Last edited:
MDAI and 2C-C sounds like an excellent combination too, with even less stimulation than with Methylone... seems like it could get * r e a l l y * lazy... in a very nice way, of course =D

Anyone out there have any experience with combining these two? Or even MDAI with other 2C's? Seems like most of them should be relatively safe with moderate amounts of each substance, right?

Yeah sounds good. I'm just saying it can get more intense than you expect. Combining MDMA with 2C-B got quite crazy for me, was totally dissociated and just lying there losing track of time. So be moderate but it should be a blast.