• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Yes I have noticed methylone definitely potentiated 2c-b quite a bit. I would assume the same for 2c-c. In the right dosage that could be a really relaxed and euphoric trip for laying around the house one night. Not something I would want to go dance or go to a concert on I don't think. I would shoot for maybe 110mg of methylone and 25mg of 2c-c depending on what your normal dosages are.

Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, is there a dose of 2C-C + methylone that you think you would find enjoyable for dancing or going to a concert, or is that just not in the nature of 2C-C? I'm thinking 10-15mg 2C-C and 150mg methylone for an electronic music show where the vast majority of the crowd would be mind-altered ;)

I'm running low on both chems, so lately I have been toying with 2c-i + 2c-c combinations with a lot of success. Usually around 12-15mg of 2c-i and 30-40 of 2c-c. The 'sedating' feel of 2c-c helps to mellow out what I experience as some restless energy of 2c-i. Makes for a thoughtful, visual, relaxing little trip, strong but very manageable. I am really starting to love 2c-c!

To add to this giant pool of second hand information;

As it was said;

2C-C effects are very similar to 2C-I, but much less potent. Where 20-30MG produces strong psychedelic/empathogenic for many user I can garuntee you that 50-60MG of 2C-C is needed to produce anywhere close to the effects of 20 - 30 MG of 2c-I, and honestly I would say an oral dose higher then that would be needed to have intensity on par to 2c-I.

How does it relate to 2c-I effect wise? Well if you have experianced 2c-I before you know how the visuals are optical in a way, but most of all foggy and stoney. 2c-C visuals are very foggy and 2c-I like in that since, but not as optical as 2c-I.
2C-C is also a pretty empathogenic out of the 2C-X series, on the scale for empathogenic effects of the 2c-x I'd put it like this (2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-P)
Although it holds a lot of potential, don't over shoot and expect to much out of this, it's not always about intensity. She can definitaly be a gem for the right people

Has anyone orally combined 2C-C with 5-MeO-DiPT in the vicinity of 40mg of the former and 10mg of the latter?

some one tried 4-aco-dmt + 2c-c ?

I wager that they will "fight" each other, in view that the nature of the compounds is so different. I've orally combined 2C-T-7 at 12mg and 4-AcO-DMT at 18mg (an hour and a half after T-7) and the two materials battled for supremacy the entire time. It wasn't necessarily a bad mixture, but I would describe it as ill-defined -- neither here or there. The only really positive thing about that combo was that the phenethylamine helped to overcome the rather drowsy and decidedly asexual (for me) qualities of 4-AcO-DMT.

Anyway, if someone can provide information regarding my question on post #134, please chime in.

I would totally take like 100mg or more of this if I managed to find a gram

I would totally take like 100mg or more of this if I managed to find a gram.

I assume that your wish is to consume that amount via oral ROA... Ingesting such a dose should depend on the quality of the material you obtain (along with the current set and setting). If the material is of medium-high quality, 100mg should be OK for some people, albeit still quite strong. With a high quality synthesis, 100mg is very strong indeed, and frankly, not that great because of the increased side effects, including significant nystagmus. I tried such a dose with a fine synthesis approximately a year ago, and although it wasn't bad, it was not as good as a 60mg experience with the same batch. Currently, I possess an ultra-high quality synthesis of this drug and I would not even consider dosing 100mg. Even 50mg was borderline excessive, so I've settled with 40-45mg.

I'm considering investing in some 2C-C, but am not sure if I can afford it due to the high amount of material needed to get a substantial trip. I'm extremely experienced with T2 and 2C-I to a lesser extent, with a very hard head for psychs. I would generally insufflate 30-40mg of 2C-T-2, what would an equipotent dose be?

Also could someone give me a quick rundown on the subtleties of this one besides it is apperantely relaxing?

For me 2c-c is a really gentle drug. Practically no body load, light on the mind fuck aspect of /psy/s, quick come up, relatively short duration, low chance of a bad trip happening. However the visuals are kinda boring compared to some other /psy/s and as you have said it's price/effect ration isn't really the best.

If you're looking for something visual with low body load, only minor mindfuck, short duration, low chance of a bad trip... aka a more recreational /psy/ I'd recommend looking at 4-ho-met. All the positives of 2c-c + the visuals are more fun and it's more cost effective (most doses being between 10 and 20mg).

When I read about 2C-C that sounds a little like 2C-D to me where are the differences?
And if I allready have 25c does it make sense at all to try 2C-C?

At common doses, 2C-D has a much more ambiguous signature than 2C-C. 2C-C is essentially recreational, while 2C-D is more akin to a nootropic (at common doses). At very high doses, 2C-D can become much more intense than 2C-C at comparable doses, particularly on the mind.

2C-C is very different from 25C-NBOMe, so yes, it does make sense to try 2C-C if you have already tried 25C-NBOMe. The NBOMe compounds are not simply more potent versions of their parents. They are different drugs in their own right.

So its even softer than 2C-D, I thought thats hardly possbile maybe that is because I dosed between 30-50mg and only once did I feel nervous.

No... 2C-D is "softer" at common doses but "harder" at high doses, at least for me. Generally speaking, 2C-C lies somewhere in the middle.

I would totally take like 100mg or more of this if I managed to find a gram

Not recommended.
I took over 200 mg once, by accident actually.
Anyways, it was intense visually, and had a DXM flavor to it. Very wispy visuals, light, airy, but intense.

Never seemed too worried after I realized what happened. Just rode it out.

Again, not recommended, an anecdotal but honest report.

So I've got a gram coming my way, but i don't have anything besides 4-AcO-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT to combo with it, once I give it the initial try. Maybe insufflate some 5-MeO-DMT on the comedown? I like to try everything in a combo at least once.

Maybe my experience was idiosyncratic but this drug seemed to be one of the most benign drugs I've put in my body. potentially good for low dose antidepressant/receptor sensitizing/ up regulation regimen?

All I know is that if I had an unlimited supply of this I would end up exploring every quality it has to offer

I wouldn't take it every day, but it is one of the gentlest 2cs around. A great introductory /psy/, probably tied with 4-ho-met (would be the best (crazy visuals) if it was more stable in solution and easier to measure in lowish doses).

Ok, after orally ingesting 80mg of 2C-C (I have been described as a "hardhead" however), I had absolutely no side effects I would describe as "awful" or "bad". It came on very quick,maybe at the ++ stage in less than an hour. I had eaten a lot, about 3 or 4 hours before, so there was a stomach heaviness that made me think I was gonna have to sit on the toilet for some time, but that passed in about 15-20 minutes. I did feel a jittery body load that quickly relaxed (I seem to get them a lot, though), and at about an hour to an hour and a half in, I was at a very nice +++. Great visuals, open and closed eyed (alhough the close-eyed visuals couldn't compare to 2C-B in my opinion, they were still wonderful and worth experiencing). It IS a VERY relaxing phenethlymine, and the only questionable part of my experience with it, was about 6-7 hours after ingesting it, I decided to lie down while listening to a Dead acoustic set, and I don't believe I fell asleep, but there was definitely a "black-out" period for lack of a better term. I remember it being 3:00AM, laying down, listening to the Dead, and the next thing I remember is it being around 6:00AM and the sun was coming up. I could've fallen asleep, or I could've been in a state of such great concentration that my mind wandered elsewhere on its own. Either way, I have no recollection of anything that happened in that 3 hours, call it a black out if you will. This was my first experience with 2C-C, and I hold it in high regards, it was rather enjoyable.