• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Kaleida you'll love mescaline, it's such a gem. So subtle and so powerful, very empathogenic but in a centering, non-stimulant way. Nothing else is quite like it. Hope you have a chance to find more 2C-C! As for me, I have a little stash but it's not a whole lot anymore and I don't know how to get more...

And I really can't wait to get your take on 2C-E!

Hehe, I'm pretty pumped to be able to get these good effects from such a small amount of 2C-C. Makes me a little worried for other things like 2C-E and 2C-P though lol.

Make sure you start off pretty low on those ones. I was very pleasantly surprised with 2C-P at 4mg - nothing strong at all, but just the right dosage (for me) for such a long burner. I'm pretty much a lightweight. Most of the unpleasant 2C-P reports I've noticed were from higher doses, which has led me to believe this one is best kept pretty light.

Agreed with Xorkoth's sentiments about mescaline.

I'm kind of a lightweight too, specially with phens it would seem. 10 mg 2C-P is MAX I would take, feels akin to 16 mg 2C-E maybe. It's a magical thing though, one of my favorite substances for sure.

I had some 2C-C and DOC coming my way but stupid postal system sent it back to the return address :X:X:X.
Now I don't know how to get some more, at the moment.

I feel it and respect it. I do not live and die by the rush personally. I live and die by the drugs! ;) I knew this though. Will power is needed with drugs and ROA. Its the effects I'm after the only nice thing is a substantial increase in potency and lack of side effects. Plus time constraints at time. IM doesn't leave holes. I only use new needles every time. I don't play with IM. IV isn't my thing. You sacrifice a lot for it. To me its just not too interesting. IM doesn't really have a rush per say its just a quicker climb. Its like plugging just better. As long as you use sterile equipment you'll be fine but its all a personal thing. I started IM'ing for things like ketamine etc. Then it just moved on out of interest. Its not a requirement but I do like the lack of side effects and abating hours long come up. I've done it with other drugs that I know are pure but I don't use much other than cannabinoids, psychedelics, and dissociatives these days. They were always my favorite drugs. A few exotic sedatives still catch my fancy(GHB I love you very much!). Its the ease of it. Certain ones I always take orally though. Its just phens mainly or when I'm doing a secondary dose. If I've got a good time window I'll go oral unless its a pure dissociative or simple tryptamines that's pure. Some drugs just have different profiles when used like that. Its all about preference though. I understand I'm a bit of an odd duck though. I'm more interested in primary effects than some rush that lasts a minute. Yeah it feels good so do a lot of things. I'm not that big of a fan of MDMA it has a more hedonistic high IMO that just doesn't feel as real as mescaline or LSD. MDA and analogues are nice though sometimes. I used to be able to get really good MDMA that looked like beautiful opaque rock salt. You never really needed more than 120mgs except if you want a booster. It was cheap and easy to get from certain old sources. No real interest except as a novelty or a bit of an add on. I just hated having to waste DPT. Its such an astounding psychedelic. Plus IM you do enough you break through, no questions asked most times. I could easily snort 150mgs of good snow white DPT and would trip hard but I could IM 50 and trip harder for 4-6 hours. 80 or more lasts a solid six hours. DMT was nice IM too. IDK DMT was very healing for me orally and smoked. Its how I got to know it so it holds a special place in my heart too.

Hell yeah! I loveeee TPBs! I followed them even after the original run ended. I can't believe John Dunsworth died. In almost one month in was going to see them live. I hated that I missed seeing him perform, sucks.

You're pretty convincing about IM admin haha. I tend to be really conservative when it comes to dosing for fear of wasting material so there's a definite appeal in reducing costs. That's why I like plugging but it takes too much preparation. If I could prepare a shot in 2 min it would be better. Especially with rarities like what mxe I have left it would be worthwhile. Do you really IM GHB? I feel like that would be a lot of liquid but depends on the concentration I guess. Was your 120mg M dose IM as well? I usually take 125mg orally of white/clear rocks that are the purest I've come across. Does micron filtering remove all bacteria or just most? I wouldn't want to get any kind of infection just for efficiency's sake, and I'd be concerned about impurities too. Think I need to read a guide or something lol

Kaleida you'll love mescaline, it's such a gem. So subtle and so powerful, very empathogenic but in a centering, non-stimulant way. Nothing else is quite like it. Hope you have a chance to find more 2C-C! As for me, I have a little stash but it's not a whole lot anymore and I don't know how to get more...

And I really can't wait to get your take on 2C-E!

That does sound pretty wonderful. ^-^ I'm definitely going to have to bite the lazy bullet and start looking into all the cacti stuff.... I'd love to be able to try it within the next year or so, seems like a good time in my life for it honestly.

Thanks much, I hope you manage to find some more 2C-C as well. :) It is a shame that it may be much harder to get now.... I do worry that it's only going to get harder and harder with it being increasingly banned and it being one of the lighter and less potent options, I'd definitely want a good amount to stock up on next chance I got.

And I'll definitely report back as soon as I try it! <3 I have an uncommon good opportunity to trip in a house with a backyard and all rather than my apartment in a couple weeks so I'm debating between things to do then.... I haven't totally decided yet but 2C-E is high on the list.

Make sure you start off pretty low on those ones. I was very pleasantly surprised with 2C-P at 4mg - nothing strong at all, but just the right dosage (for me) for such a long burner. I'm pretty much a lightweight. Most of the unpleasant 2C-P reports I've noticed were from higher doses, which has led me to believe this one is best kept pretty light.

Agreed with Xorkoth's sentiments about mescaline.

Wow, that is a pretty small amount. Out of curiosity, what constitutes "just right" for you in that case? Like, when you say nothing strong, do you mean barely perceptible but still plenty rewarding, or still fully tripping but just nothing much above the basic level of visuals, headspace, etc.? I've noticed that the higher dosages seem a bit harsher from the reports with that one too, I won't say that hasn't given me some morbid curiosity as well, hehe.

Have you taken 2C-E? That's what I'll likely do next but I'm not quite sure where I want to start yet. Thanks much for the advice either way. :)

And I've definitely gotta get me some of that mescaline!!

I'm kind of a lightweight too, specially with phens it would seem. 10 mg 2C-P is MAX I would take, feels akin to 16 mg 2C-E maybe. It's a magical thing though, one of my favorite substances for sure.

I had some 2C-C and DOC coming my way but stupid postal system sent it back to the return address :X:X:X.
Now I don't know how to get some more, at the moment.

Good to know, thanks for the info and comparison. :) I'll have to keep that in mind when planning out my dosages with each, especially as I'm only going to get a few total with each with what I have.... 2C-E gets a lot of love but I have to say that I always thought 2C-P sounded particularly impressive as well, I definitely can't wait to try that one myself either.

That really sucks about the 2C-C and DOC. :/ Especially with the current goings on.... I hope you don't have to wait too long to find it again!

The postal system recently lost a package of methoxetamine that a friend sent to me.... I was not very happy about that either. :( There was 3-MeO-PCP too... but the feeling's not quite the same lol.

Wow, that is a pretty small amount. Out of curiosity, what constitutes "just right" for you in that case? Like, when you say nothing strong, do you mean barely perceptible but still plenty rewarding, or still fully tripping but just nothing much above the basic level of visuals, headspace, etc.? I've noticed that the higher dosages seem a bit harsher from the reports with that one too, I won't say that hasn't given me some morbid curiosity as well, hehe.

Have you taken 2C-E? That's what I'll likely do next but I'm not quite sure where I want to start yet. Thanks much for the advice either way. :)

I've taken it twice at that dosage (actually it might have been 5mg the second time, but I forgot to note it), and it looked like this: lots of colour saturation, strong music enhancement, enhanced sociability, creative thoughts/fresh perspective, no patterning that I can recall, enhanced feelings of connectedness with surroundings and people, enhanced appreciation for beauty, a certain mellowness, warmth.

I was really surprised both times with how long it lasts. 18h later there was still noticeable colour saturation, but no problems sleeping (which is unusual for me with PDs) - I even napped during the middle of one of the trips. I wouldn't actually call it a real "trip" at that dose, and that's not what I was looking for in either case. It was more like a turn up and a chance to look at life from another angle. First time was for a music fest, second time was a day with my family, lots of walking around in nature on a day off, hanging out with my loved ones.

Yes I've taken 2C-E, I think 3 or 4 times at an above threshold dose. 8-14mg seems to be the sweet zone for me. 16mg felt a bit too much, but maybe would have been a good dose under different circumstances. I would like to test out the higher end of the dose range some more. I loved 2C-E very much. Feels the most detailed and unique of the alkylated 2C-x set. It's akin to acid, but in a phenethylamine kind of way, definitely a classic trip type of thing.

I'm a big fan of the 3 alkylated 2Cs. 2C-D I find is more similar to 2C-P than 2C-E, strangely enough, and I love it as well. It's cool for being a real short duration and just so simultaneously mild and enhancing.

You're pretty convincing about IM admin haha. I tend to be really conservative when it comes to dosing for fear of wasting material so there's a definite appeal in reducing costs. That's why I like plugging but it takes too much preparation. If I could prepare a shot in 2 min it would be better. Especially with rarities like what mxe I have left it would be worthwhile. Do you really IM GHB? I feel like that would be a lot of liquid but depends on the concentration I guess. Was your 120mg M dose IM as well? I usually take 125mg orally of white/clear rocks that are the purest I've come across. Does micron filtering remove all bacteria or just most? I wouldn't want to get any kind of infection just for efficiency's sake, and I'd be concerned about impurities too. Think I need to read a guide or something lol
That's just one of many benefits. I mean it's just put one to two most in the syringe, put into the spoon with the chemical, lightly heat, attach a micron filter, filter, attach the needle, get along little doggy. It sounds like a bunch if steps but each one takes like ten or twenty seconds. Oh no of course not, I was just trying to elicit that GHB is one of the few sedatives I drool over! Yep. I loved MXE. I was dosing up to 250mgs orally for out if this world twelve or more hour experiences. Then once when I was 22 I was feeling very suicidal one night. It was about two in the morning. I was trying to watch parks and rec just to get some silly laughs. It wasn't really working and I didn't want to bother anyone calling them that late. I decided I would IM MXE. I had one IM rig and at that point didn't do it all to much. I loaded 80mgs. This night changed that. I IMd it. Was nervous. Within a few minutes I was crying so hard thinking how insane it was that I was thinking that way so seriously. It was like i was standing behind myself patting myself on the back whispering "It's okay life is difficult, sometimes we all feel like this but you don't have too. Things will get better!". It was like the feeling was pouring directly from my soul and had always been there. It was quite insane. IM MXE is sublime. Same with O-PCE/DCK/K etc. They just gave a magical feel that way. I would start with maybe 40mgs maybe 60 if your feeling brave and want a strong experience. If you use a micron filter and sterile water, new gear everything(it's cheap online), finally use proper technique, the risk isn't zero but it's fairly minimal IMO. I've done it thousands of times over the last nine years probably. There's guides. If you want I could try to find a good one and PM it to you if you want. As long as you do it properly it's excellent you just have to know what your doing and do it properly which a child could do really.

I'm looking at you kaleida and slowly chanting "2c-E, 2c-P, 2c-E, 2c-P!". Their my favorite 2c's for sure! I only like E more because it's a bit deeper IMO but I love Ps long wacky trip too!

Geez haha I usually take around 40mg MXE orally, can't imagine what that would be like IM. The one definite downside is that it seems like more of a pain to redose, orally it's easy enough to weigh out another dose but I guess you'd want to make extra syringes in advance for IM?

Awesome that you had a good trip to turn around those suicidal thoughts. I recently did some mxe + 3-meo-pcp that unbeknownst to me prepared me for a pretty shitty bombshell of bad news the next day. It's really amazingly useful stuff, I hope my stash gets me through the drought because I'm sure it will come back, even if I have to be the one to learn how to make it!

I'd be interested in IM K too, I usually snort a bit while on a psych and haven't taken occasion to hole yet, might prefer IM for that purpose. But yeah I could use some tips if you have the time.

2C-E was one of my favourites, one of the only chems I finished the bag on lol. Completely contrary to 2C-P, which I can't even give away because I have to tell my friends how horrible the trip was for me, 'but it probably won't happen to you!'

Haha yeah I loveee dissociatives. I started using MXE with friends. We'd start at 25mgs redose etc. Eventually I was like "Let's just eat 100mgs at once...". Bam beautiful hole. We fell in love. If you normally do 40mgs then try 20mgs IM. You can make extra syringes but that's mainly why I would do 120mgs at once. Nearly assured hole and no need to redose. I function well fucked up but it's still a task. I used to have this little chest that had all my stuff in it next to my coffee table next to the recliner though for the most part. Quick and easy. I'd just dose 2c-E, DPT, DOC(I had a sub mg scale don't do this unless you volumertrically measure!!), or whatever I wanted in the same syringe. Like being washed into the most beautiful ocean waves you could dream of. Put on the music right before. Have some MJ or synth noids ready. Get ready to sometimes become the music as I jourbeyed deep within the universe of my soul.

Indeed. That's when I really fell in love with MXE. It healed my soul many times and brought me back from almost stumbling over the edge into darkness. You'd think. We all summermize why it hasn't but it's hard to understand truly. A few kilos of MXE could fetch a person quite a few stacks.

IM is best for K if youve been using dissociatives for any real length of time decently. The hole sucks you up so quickly and beautifully. DPT and MXE or K IM is so godly and otherworldly it's insane.

One thing I know for a fact, there's been times where some trips were completely side effect free and others where it's just laden with side effects. It's always worth it to give it a few shots before digging it's grave. Everyone I know loved P. Many even more than E. I think because it's a bit more playful and less stern then E can be at times.

Wrong thread for MXE discussion folks :|

Let's try to keep it to 2C-C and related discussion

I haven't tripped in awhile now and I have a lot of stuff I haven't ever tried, would 2C-C be a good choice to get my feet wet? What would be a good dose to just sit on the couch and get lost in music?

Sure would. It really depends how sensitive you are but 2c-C generally isn't overwhelming usually or anything. My favorite doses were between 40 and 60mgs. Nice and strong. Perfect for getting lost in some tunes!

I'd say 40mg is a great starting dose, but if you're anxious about it start at 30-35mg.

Bleh... I would not recommend 2C-C unless you have nothing else at all. I did it a number of times hoping to capture an experience like with 2C-B, but it was not to be. I also did 2C-E numerous times, and I think of 2C-C as a somewhat lighter, shorter version of 2C-E. Again, with 2C-E, I wanted something recreational like 2C-B, but it was not to be. 2C-E had more body load and steered me into a deep, soul-searching kind of trip. 2C-C felt a lot like 2C-E but without any real deep revelations, just kind of a waste of time.

The point is, 2C-C is not recreational, IMO, and it is not educational like, say, 2C-E, so I am not a fan. I mean, I guess you could say it is pretty harmless, if you want some experience with psychedelic states that probably will not totally freak you out, I guess it might be something to try.

^Well, that's just your opinion. I've taken 2C-C at a concert and found it extremely recreational. In fact most of the time I find it so. As always, ymmv.

Yeah I get very recreational effects from it and also a very useful introspective mindset with a lot of warmth and acceptance.

Same! Some people just seem unlucky enough not to feel the magic of the 2c's or they just don't give them the proper chances....

It sounds like it's pretty enjoyable for most from what I've read and the sedative aspect of it is alluring to me. The other ones I was considering are 2C-D and 2C-B-FLY but the dose required to produce an engaging experience seems more finicky with those. 2C-B is the only 2C-X I have tried and I do love it having used it a good number of times.

I was blessed enough to acquire some Mescaline HCl a few years back and I have never even removed it from the vacuum seal but I think that would be best suited for a special occasion. Most of the other stuff in my collection I have yet to try (2C-E, 2C-P, DOC, DOM, 1P-LSD, ALD-52, ETH-LAD, αMT, DPT) seems either too long or serious to start with.

I'm so excited to get back into psychedelics as I've used them very sporadically over the past couple years as I became preoccupied with dissociatives to the point of abuse. Over the past year I've cut my dissociative use back to a very small fraction of what it was, but I would like to reduce it even further if not to zero because it's just monotonous and contributes really nothing positive to my life at this point. I still long for that escape from reality every so often and psychedelics are seem like the only reliable and healthy path to that going forward.

Anyways, to start I think I'm gonna go with 30-40mg of the 2C-C! I'll report back how it how it goes!

I tried this one for the first time a few weeks ago. As my first trial I wanted to star low, so dosed only 25 mg. My girlfriend was with me and took the same dose. Effects were slightly above threshold, but sill evident and unavoidable. A strong ++ I would say. It was perfect for a chill evening at home. We watched the Czech movie "Sedmikrasky" and then made love, listened to music smoke some weed. We were both in high spirits, headspace was gentle, transparent and very calm. I agree with the "sedative" nature this one is reported to have. We felt kinda couch-locked for most of the come-up. Still very awake, just not restless. Body feeling was very warm. Lots of sexual energy too. Visuals minimal, but present in the form of quite noticeable color saturation. Adding weed made faint patterning start to appear but never fully develop. Sleep was possible 4 hours latter.

Overall quite excited to try it again at a higher dosage. Seems like this is a gem I somehow overlooked before!