• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Hey Kaleida, glad to see you post, especially a trip report. :) I also find that 2C-C puts me into an extremely introspective space where I have truly useful insights into my internal processes, I think literally every time I've done it except the first time a long time ago where I didn't quite get there or like it. It lets me see myself in a very objective way, but presented warmly, non-threateningly. I can also get into music very intensely on it. Plus it's quite euphoric and the body feeling is really good. Great stuff, I'm glad I got it while I had a chance. I find it more similar to 2C-B than anything else, but sharper, more analytical and psychedelic, and the visuals are less colorful but crisper. They're about the same potency to me, too, 2C-C is maybe slightly less potent.

I'll check out your TR. :)

Hey Xorkoth, it's good to see you again too. :D Though, I should have specified that the trip report I was referring to was this one that I wrote back in November. The second trip was shortly after that and then the last two were just in this last month or so, so I took a pretty decent break there. Shortly before I had my first 2C-C trip I actually decided to stop focusing on taking notes and writing reports for a while too so that I could just go with the flow some more and enjoy getting lost in my trips more than I had been, since for so long I had focused on reporting on basically all of my trips, and on top of that my trips have honestly been pretty personal and interwoven as of late, such that I'm not sure I'd want to share much of them publicly yet and if I did I'm not sure each individual report would tell much of a full story anyway. Nonetheless, I did write the report for my first 2C-C experience since it was new to me, and I'll do the same when I move on to some other things soon, but I do intend to let myself trip largely without notes for a while still. In a few days I'll be taking ETH-LAD for the first time without that sort of focus so that should be enlightening. :)

Yeah, that describes my experiences with 2C-C perfectly as well, it's a wonderful tool for self-analysis and surprisingly psychedelic on the mind despite being so clearheaded and chill despite that. Music is also amazing on it, though quite different I would say from many indoles which for me are quite energetic, it often has me listening to much more mellow music like Bob Marley, hehe. When I took the 40 mg it was definitely too heavy on my body for my liking which was a little surprising, but after my last 25 mg experience I couldn't care less anyway.... Obviously I don't even need that much, I just needed to let myself open up to it more first. That's actually part of why ETH-LAD is my next goal too, I'm thinking that now after this I may start being able to get more out of lower dosages of other psychedelics that were previously too physically heavy for me too; I already took AL-LAD once at 150 ug since then and had a less intense but more impressive and satisfying experience than my first time on 300 ug with a far lighter body feeling, so things are looking good so far in that respect. I'm definitely extremely grateful for having had the chance to use 2C-C as well especially for this. :) It's a great molecule in general, and I was certainly already headed for a lot of these thoughts and realizations anyway, but I do feel that all these 2C-C trips I had really did catalyze a lot of the emotional and psychological openings I've been through a lot more smoothly and effortlessly than a lot of other things would, so though my supply was small the impact it had on my life definitely was not, and I'll very much be looking forward to the next time I manage to get my hands on it now that I have really seen more of its true potential. Man, you really make me want to take 2C-B again now too, even if it is softer and less psychedelic.... A lot like 2C-C but even more recreational honestly sounds really nice to have around for just the right times. I do have to say, while we're on the note of comparisons, I am increasingly amazed how much my last trip on it really was like my 50 mg MiPT experience as well, particularly because I was really surprised at how much of a powerful hallucinogenic effect I was capable of getting off of just that 25 mg of 2C-C in the end, much more than I'm used to most others describing at such a point, and that seems to be how MiPT is turning out for others too, with those dosages around 50 mg being often more reported as less hallucinogenic and intense and more just mental and stimulatory and such for others. Maybe I really do have some kind of sensitivity to these particular sorts of psychedelic effects... which definitely makes me even more intrigued to use anything else anyone describes as even remotely similar!

Anyway, good to chat again, I hope things have been well on your end!

Doing pretty well, I hope you are too. :) I hope you get a chance to try it again too! Unfortunately the one place I know of that was offering 2C-C has been on vacation for quite a long time now, and it's starting to look like they may not open back up. :\ I'm glad I grabbed a decent amount while I could.

Is this orally?

I don't mean to derail to 2C-B, but a while back when I used to snort my 2C-B dose, I could go like 30mg in one very painful sniff, but since I swore that off I find it difficult to eat more than 20 or 25mg without just a ton of nausea on the comeup and puking everywhere, that makes me not want to go much higher. Because I do remember times on 30mg, where I'd be tripping pretty strongly, but I'd think "wow this is so transparent I feel like I could take twice this"

Yeah, orally. I don't get any nausea from the 2C-Xs. I actually get more nausea from snorting them because the pain is so intense it makes me want to throw up.

Doing pretty well, I hope you are too. :) I hope you get a chance to try it again too! Unfortunately the one place I know of that was offering 2C-C has been on vacation for quite a long time now, and it's starting to look like they may not open back up. :\ I'm glad I grabbed a decent amount while I could.

Yeah, I've been following that too, hope everything's alright. :( In multiple ways.... It is a shame about the 2C-C too because I really would have loved to get more myself, plus some other similar things.... Now I'm pretty much at a loss for all that. Ah well, I waited this long to get my hands on many things and I can definitely wait some more, I'm sure they'll come around again somehow.

Good to hear it, doing pretty well over here too. :) Life is busy but productive.... I'm actually starting to be a lot healthier right now and just started a weekly hiking routine too so I'm thinking about trying DOC again soon in that context too, hehe.

Yeah, orally. I don't get any nausea from the 2C-Xs. I actually get more nausea from snorting them because the pain is so intense it makes me want to throw up.

I got that from snorting 2C-I too, definitely done with that. I puked on this last 2C-C trip... but it was wonderful. Learn to love the puke? I guess it depends on how intense and forceful it is....

That's great about getting out and hiking more, as you know I'm a huge proponent of it, with or without being on psychedelics. :) It's finally getting to be Spring here and this weekend I'm going river hiking, and I've got months ahead of lots of nature. I got my hands on some great mushrooms too, haven't done those in almost 10 years, so this summer is the time. My girlfriend wants to take LSD with me soon, we did it last Spring, and she wants to make it a yearly thing. :) She also wants to eat some mushrooms with me. So I gotta say I'm happy about that, this is my first time having a partner who wants to take psychedelics with me.

But yeah, the 2Cs will come around again, somewhere. They're way less popular than they used to be but they're classics and I think there will always be a demand. I've heard that 2C-T-21 is going to be available soon, wonder if that'll happen?

It's odd, back in the day I got massive nausea from 2Cs but these days absolutely zero.

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped about it. =D I didn't even really know there were too many good places around here for it but my old roommate found one recently and started the routine with his boyfriend and some other friends wanting to work out, so I'm getting into the habit of joining them for it. It's a little far for me but close enough that I can just drive to his place and then he drives us all there, which is also nice because it'll make tripping during it a bit easier to work out lol. It's definitely nice though either way, it's good to both be working out and just to be back in nature more often again in general.

Perfect timing! I'm definitely still jealous of that awesome path you get to hike. :) Oh man, are you going to take mushrooms for the first time in a decade while hiking? That kind of seems like it could be more of an ordeal than something like DOC, haha. Should be great either way though, and I'll definitely be interested to hear what you think of them after so long and so many other trips! It's actually been a good minute since I took them now myself, and tons of other 4-substituted tryptamines.... It would be interesting to see just how they compare again now. That's awesome that your girlfriend wants to make tripping like that a regular thing too, that does sound great to have that kind of freedom and companionship in a relationship. :) I don't know how I could be with someone who wasn't at least a little open to it honestly, they play so heavily into my desires, personal growth, and views on life.... You're certainly lucky in that respect!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 2Cs are set in stone in the psychedelic lore at this point, we may move further and further beyond them but they'll always be special for having played the sort of role they did and will always be recognized for their worthwhile and versatile effects. Is 2C-T-21 supposed to be specifically coming to the US market? I'm actually aware of a European vendor that has had it for a little while, but they don't ship here. They also have 2C-T itself, amazingly. [Ah, I was beat to it!]

I'm honestly kind of serious about the learning to love the puke lol. It's not the act of vomiting itself that is necessarily important, and I won't mind if that specifically diminishes for me like it did for you, but rather, my experiences have just been increasingly teaching me that if a psychedelic does cause me to purge, really all it likely means is that that molecule has a significant pharmacological overlap with DMT, and for me that's one of the most desirable qualities a psychedelic can have. From that perspective I see the purge as little more than cleansing, the same way it's often spoken of on ayahuasca, and that's really all it was for me from MiPT to 2C-C, each of which launched me into one of my most euphoric and visionary trips ever followed by incredible afterglows. So, maybe if you're not getting the nausea anymore, you're just all cleaned out already? That definitely seems like the goal. :)

I don't know, my stomach just seems stronger than it used to, nausea-wise. Psychedelic come-ups are also easy for me now so I think that's why, there's not all this disorientation anymore. The transitions feel smooth.

I'm probably not gonna take mushrooms for the first time again while hiking. =D I may do it during a camping trip or something though, I definitely want to spend the whole trip in nature. For the river hike this weekend it'll probably be DOC because my friend who I do that with and I have a tradition of taking DOC for it, it's just the best drug for the job honestly. LSD is really good for it too but I prefer DOC for this sort of endeavor.

My girl really enjoyed acid although she had a really intense come-up and come-down (but she handled herself very well). I gave her 125ug of ALD-52 last year, and this year she wants to try half of that. I also sometime want to introduce her to the idea of laying down and listening to music during a trip because she's never had a deep trip and I think it's the best way to get there. We have eaten mushrooms together too before, like 2 years ago, and she's eaten them more times but never had a strong trip, and every time on the comedown and for like a day afterwards she feels incredibly sad. Which I find strange, but she's also really interested in having a deep experience with mushrooms because of what I've told her about my first trip on them. She really wants to have that breakthrough experience, or some sort of profound, healing, instructional experience, but she never has and I think she kinda thinks it can't happen for her or something. I hope to be able to facilitate it happening. :) Sometimes I fantastize about it happening and her reaction and the way she would be able to see things from a different, healthier perspective and open up to herself more emotionally, and it makes me tear up, I want for her to have the sort of life-changing shift in consciousness that I did. She's so nihilistic and cynical, but she desperately does not want to be. <3

That's an interesting observation.... Come to think of it, while I have been getting less disoriented on psychedelics lately myself, the ones that were a bit heavier in that way in recent memory did have a little bit of nausea compared to the others. Though, something that seems significant about that now is that, again, my MiPT and 2C-C purge experiences actually had no nausea whatsoever, nor any disorientation. Both times, and a good number of other times I've had similar reactions from other psychedelics, it really wasn't anything more than the equivalent of a sneeze: I suddenly knew it was coming, went to the sink, did it, and it was done, with no discomfort at any point during the experience other than the grossness of getting it out, and afterwards felt amazing and clear compared to how I had before dosing. Though, now that I am thinking about it, I also recall that the second time I used MiPT, when smoking it, there was a little bit of disorientation and a bit of nausea, with no complete purge. In retrospect this is really just making me become even more convinced of the idea of it relating to some inner tensions now... though, to be fair, I increasingly think nearly everything I experience from psychedelics is related to this, so I may be biased. But what stands out to me is the fact that I observed that psychedelics, at least when I take the ones I like most and dose high enough, seem to put me in a state where I can no longer treat feelings of inner tension passively, and am forced to either actively release them or actively hold them back, the former leading to extremely positive feelings and the latter leading to extremely negative feelings, and when considering it from this perspective, it seems totally obvious to me that the purge is the positive form and the nausea is the negative form of the same kind of tension build-up. Perhaps the reason my purges are simply coming and going so readily is because nowadays I have learned not to resist that form of tension in any way, and thus the nausea often never even develops, it just comes bursting out of me and gets itself over with? And maybe, similarly to how I was theorizing with the DMT-like hallucinogenic effects, I'm simply sensitive to this type of psychedelic pharmacology in general, and thus I still am getting a high enough dosage to force a purge even if I wouldn't feel the nausea otherwise, but otherwise I might be similar to how you've also stopped feeling that nausea, which would correlate with how I also have stopped feeling so much of that disorientation. Hmmmm.... Interesting to consider, and just some food for thought.

Hehe, probably for the best. :p While camping sounds great though! Man, it's been even longer since I took them in that kind of setting myself, I definitely need to give that classic some of the attention it deserves again. Well I hope you have another awesome hike. :D DOC does sound like a better option for that from what I remember from your past stories too, though I could certainly see LSD also being awesome in that kind of setting. I'll probably run through my lysergamides while hiking myself before moving on to many other things just because they'll work better with the timeframes I'll be working with, plus I'm sure they'll just be awesome out in nature anyway. Have you tried AL-LAD while hiking? I know you at least took ETH-LAD outside... but I'd probably go for AL-LAD sooner in that kind of situation, seems a bit more forgiving and allowing in multiple ways at least based on how they've affected me so far. The lighter headspace than LSD seems like it would be a particularly big plus in such a situation.

Oh man, I can relate to that so much. For the longest time I was pretty much convinced that it was impossible for me to have that sort of completely profound and life-altering experience, on psychedelics or anything else, because it seemed like no matter what I took, no matter how often, and no matter what dosage, I would always only ever just approach the threshold of something big relative to what I was seeing apparently easily come to tons of people around me from something as simple as like a single street blotter or what have you, and I just really didn't get it. In retrospect, I really just had a lot more baggage I had to work through before I could even come close to having that kind of complete release that leads to such powerful experiences and it would take me many more years to fully comprehend that, but eventually I really started getting it and making more and more progress... though, totally honestly, that reaction you said you've fantasized for her of suddenly seeing things from a new perspective and opening up to herself more, I feel that only just finally fully happened for me a couple weeks ago, specifically from that post-2C-C AL-LAD trip I mentioned before, so I can really relate quite heavily. I considered writing a report about it, but even I have some things I don't feel the need to make too public... but profound, healing, and instructional are pretty good words for it; I even specifically "spoke" to my subconscious and ended up letting go of about fifteen years of psychological tension and dissociation because of it, and have noticed my imagination working in a very obviously and consistently different way ever since the trip, it had such a huge impact in a way that definitely is not going to just fade with time. So I definitely get that.... After that one experience I went overnight from being where she is to being where you are, I even went around telling my friends who have their own issues and insecurities who my instincts were now blaring at me seemed to be stuck in the same patterns of thought and behavior I used to be to tell them how much they NEED to have this kind of experience so that they can finally be free and happy, while flying high on a feeling of connectedness and understanding totally sober that rivaled all of my best drug highs. Pretty intense stuff....

It took me a long time to get here in part because I just had a lot to work through but also in part because I'm just hardheaded in the way that makes me want to figure things out for myself rather than relying on others and also just wasn't really lucky enough to know anyone in person who was too heavily into psychedelics in the way I am, but I'm sure your girlfriend will have no problem getting to that kind of experience much more readily with you to guide her. :) It's definitely just one step, but I do agree that lying down and listening to music while tripping is a great way to get that ball rolling.... Anything that gets me into a more meditative headspace and especially that simultaneously satisfies my senses really goes a long way to make my trips more powerful specifically in the ways that bring out my inner workings and shows me new things about myself or what does or doesn't need to be checked up on and such, all of which was key for me towards actually reaching that more fully opening experience. That is curious that she becomes sad after using mushrooms, but again, I think that's potentially a good sign as it just goes back to all that stuff about revealing inner tensions and conflicts and stuff.... No one said it was supposed to be all fun after all, or they didn't know what the hell they were talking about if they did!

Well, I hope that all goes well and smoothly anyhow. :) I still haven't had any of that ALD-52 myself actually, I've really got to try some while it's around....

Wait until you try 2c-E Kaleida! Its one of the deepest most introspective psychedelics I've tried! I'd like some 2c-C though. Its been years since I've had some but I certainly have fond meomries. Its hard though when their all somewhat similarly priced yet some are way more potent. I loveeeee nature hikes on psychedelics. I've had some insane times smoking weed in the woods on high dose mescaline. Especially with some DMT, LSD, or 2c-E. Its interconnectedness is on a whole other level from most psychedelics.I remember just thinking about how some old trees were able to watch the landscape change around them for hundred of years sometimes. Pretty nuts.

Xorkoth, give her a simple tryptamines. Easiest way to have a nearly assured breakthrough IMO. MET IMO is like DMT lite. Pretty playful and friendly yet still strong. DPT could instill some "holiness" into her being as could 5-MeO-DMT. DMT could ramrod the beauty and serenity of life into her mind as well.;) What you guys are talking about is one of my favorite parts of psychedelics. How sometimes even with a lower dose they can just blast you into a transcendent state out of nowhere. Always such a nice surprise as long as the setting is proper.

Oh I can't wait for that, 2C-E is definitely going to be my next phenethylamine. :D I'll probably do it as soon as I get a few lysergamide trips out of the way. It certainly sounds very powerful from everything I've heard.... Yeah, 2C-C is pretty great, and I'm happy to be able to get the effects I do from those lower dosages! I don't expect to see it again soon but I'll be glad when I do. It definitely got me really curious about the other phenethylamines though especially, thinking about what they'll be like if I'm already getting this much from 2C-C.... Pretty much everything I still have should be stronger than it in some way.

Man, I've really got to try mescaline, still haven't gotten around to that one.... It definitely sounds pretty magical. :) I'd love to go hiking on it too, it sounds like a great one for it from everything I've heard. I'll probably go through a number of these other phenethylamines and amphetamines before I get to it so that'll be some interesting perspective, but I definitely don't want to wait too much longer.... That experience of interconnectedness sounds great, that's definitely where I want to be right now. <3 It's probably going to take me a while to get to the point of doing those combos out in nature though, haha.

Simple tryptamines are wonderful.... Recommended but powerful. Looking forward to returning to those myself. :D The only one I still have left to try is DPT.... And yeah, I'd have to agree about that being a favorite quality of psychedelics, it's pretty wonderful when everything lines up just right and literally anything can become a breakthrough experience, hallucinogenic, psychological, or otherwise. :) I have to say, even with my limited experiences so far the 2Cs have a good track record with that for me.... I definitely had a few particularly divine-feeling or interactive experiences with 2C-I and recall even way back when feeling that it had some resemblance to DMT. Really can't wait to check out the others....

Man, I have to take at least 40mg to get a good trip from 2C-C.

Jealous :X
I know right! Its one of the reasons I haven't had any in so long, basically since the 2c's were dirt cheap. I can't help but want 2c-E more for that reason and it provides most of what C did for me in spades. I would like some again someday though. 2c-E provided almost as much psychogical healing as things like DMT or LSD. Plus its got that awesome phenethylamine time extension. I remember once in early trials I was sitting there and seriously had hundreds and hundreds of fully thought out ideas. I was suddenly like "Holy shit it must've been at least an hour or two!". Look at the clock and its barely been five minutes. Mind blown!

Oh yeah mescaline is the mother of phens IMO. Its so caring and nurturing. After I tried it I was like MDMA? Nah. MDXX are one of the things I used least probably for that very reason. Don't get me wrong though I loved 6-APDB though. It had this magical twelve hour tripping rolling vibe. It reminded me of mescaline, LSD, and MDA mixed up neatly. That was very healing too. Mescalines interconnectedness is on another level though. I not only felt connected to living things but even inanimate objects. Like I could feel the energy traces left on it by those things that had interacted with it. I've balled my eyes out on it with ecstatic joy about the connections all things have.

Haha yeah I'm that guy that can act pretty normal on a lot of drugs. Still though on combos I just went places within walking distance in nature where I knew people wouldn't be normally. I had woods in my backyard which was super awesome. There was this city fair though once a year and I was tripping hard on LSD and mescaline. I went to the woods to smoke a big joint. Welp I forgot peoples tendency to go for their own little hikes in my woods then. I was sitting underneath this giant old oak tree, listening to tunes, petting my dog going deep when a guy walked in there with his young daughter. Super awkward and startling. I hid the joint so the little girl wouldn't see and the guy just laughed and walked her in the other direction. I never minded being in nature on psyches even with people around really. They never bothered me. I'd give a quick "Hello, gorgeous weather huh?" pleasantries and get back too it.

Simple tryps are some of the best medicines around. The "holy" peaceful super aligning feeling they provide is astounding. Psychedelics, dissociatives IM with DPT or MET are some of the deepest states I've reached. DPT plus dissociatives is a well known, respected, and loved combo amongst pyschonauts.

I'd like to get some 2c-C for nature stuff though. Its lax introspective yet sometimes heavy or deep mindatatw paired well with it for sure. I'm glad to see this thread get some action again! Its been depressing since those kids in OK(?) snorted bic lighter sized lines of 2c-E and one died eventually leading to the scheduling of the them. :( I agree though phenethylamines are the class that most often blow my mind unexpectadely. Some if their dose response curves are wacky like 2c-D's which I think partially lends to that. <3 my phens for sure! By the way Kaleida, I love seeing paychonauts report on their first encounters with phens its most always very interesting and I as always appreciate your deep multi faceted reporting of your experiences!<3

Oh man, I can relate to that so much. For the longest time I was pretty much convinced that it was impossible for me to have that sort of completely profound and life-altering experience, on psychedelics or anything else, because it seemed like no matter what I took, no matter how often, and no matter what dosage, I would always only ever just approach the threshold of something big relative to what I was seeing apparently easily come to tons of people around me from something as simple as like a single street blotter or what have you, and I just really didn't get it. In retrospect, I really just had a lot more baggage I had to work through before I could even come close to having that kind of complete release that leads to such powerful experiences and it would take me many more years to fully comprehend that, but eventually I really started getting it and making more and more progress... though, totally honestly, that reaction you said you've fantasized for her of suddenly seeing things from a new perspective and opening up to herself more, I feel that only just finally fully happened for me a couple weeks ago, specifically from that post-2C-C AL-LAD trip I mentioned before, so I can really relate quite heavily. I considered writing a report about it, but even I have some things I don't feel the need to make too public... but profound, healing, and instructional are pretty good words for it; I even specifically "spoke" to my subconscious and ended up letting go of about fifteen years of psychological tension and dissociation because of it, and have noticed my imagination working in a very obviously and consistently different way ever since the trip, it had such a huge impact in a way that definitely is not going to just fade with time. So I definitely get that.... After that one experience I went overnight from being where she is to being where you are, I even went around telling my friends who have their own issues and insecurities who my instincts were now blaring at me seemed to be stuck in the same patterns of thought and behavior I used to be to tell them how much they NEED to have this kind of experience so that they can finally be free and happy, while flying high on a feeling of connectedness and understanding totally sober that rivaled all of my best drug highs. Pretty intense stuff....

It took me a long time to get here in part because I just had a lot to work through but also in part because I'm just hardheaded in the way that makes me want to figure things out for myself rather than relying on others and also just wasn't really lucky enough to know anyone in person who was too heavily into psychedelics in the way I am, but I'm sure your girlfriend will have no problem getting to that kind of experience much more readily with you to guide her. :) It's definitely just one step, but I do agree that lying down and listening to music while tripping is a great way to get that ball rolling.... Anything that gets me into a more meditative headspace and especially that simultaneously satisfies my senses really goes a long way to make my trips more powerful specifically in the ways that bring out my inner workings and shows me new things about myself or what does or doesn't need to be checked up on and such, all of which was key for me towards actually reaching that more fully opening experience. That is curious that she becomes sad after using mushrooms, but again, I think that's potentially a good sign as it just goes back to all that stuff about revealing inner tensions and conflicts and stuff.... No one said it was supposed to be all fun after all, or they didn't know what the hell they were talking about if they did!

Just sent this to my recent ex, hoping it motivates her to try something for herself. Pretty sure when we tripped together she mostly saw it as recreational. But yeah she could really use a good deep trip, she's been struggling a long time.

If it pops up again I might grab some 2c-c, have only tried b, e, p, and t-7. The potency/price thing gets to me too, that's why I went for 2c-e and 2c-p first. 2c-p was a fuzzy, pukey disappointment and I still have most. All out of 2c-e though hehe so I'll want to stock up if that turns up =D it's available in some places but mostly measured hits which I don't trust and are excessively priced

Yeah man, pretty sure my girl isn't going to want to try many other things... she wants to eat acid with me again, but she told me this morning she doesn't want to eat any of the mushrooms I got because it probably won't work out and it'll make her feel depressed afterwards. She seems to not have any interest in DMT because I think maybe the idea just scares her, but I'm not sure that she'll ever go for it, and she definitely won't go for others because she's worried about the RC thing. I told her maybe if she is able to break through it would be different, and she told me she doesn't think it's possible for it to happen with her. I should show her Kaleida's post but she seems pretty determined to hold on to the idea that she won't be able to work through her stuff...

Anyway Kaleida I'm so happy that you feel like you've had a breakthrough, that's beautiful and amazing. <3

Well damn man. That's the thing though. Who wasn't apprehensive the first time with DMT? I was super excited but ground in fear of the unknown and utter respect. For instance I had one of my best friends be terrified of DMT for years. One night we were tripping in my backyard at night with a beautiful fire, a beautiful clear night sky with a full moon, and my beautiful dogs. We were on good doses of 4-HO-MET. I turned to him and asked if he was ready to blast off finally jokingly. He told me he was still scared but I just asked when weren't you scared to try most new things? He couldn't refute it. I blasted off with a large dose then gave him probably 40-50mgs to try to let him breakthrough. He did. At the end I got kinda worried because he started balling. I asked him if something was wrong, he replied "NO NO everything's just so fucking perfect!". He promptly got up and bear hugged me for a couple minutes uttering highly sincere sobbing thank yous saying that was exactly what he needed. I've seen that scenario play out multiple times. She's got a self defeating attitude. She seems sure she won't breakthrough. Remember set? That plays a hugely impactful role in trips. Guess what can smash anyone's mentality to pieces while their embraced by the most peaceful serenity ever? Simple tryps. That is the hideous cycle of depression and PTSD. I used to think I was a broken toy that couldn't be fixed. Guess what? I'm not fixed because nothings perfect but I'm far better than I ever was. If you can't find something to motivate her to break the chains that bind her, she'll lay there forever mistakenly assuming wallowingly that she never could. Sometimes life is not enough to motivate people. Plain psychedelics are much harder to use for assured breakthroughs. It usually just happens.

Moxious, sounds like you need some Ondanestron! I used to get terrible nausea from phenethylamines. Its way better now. I used to avert it too by plugging or IM'ing psychedelics. Many agree that this averts not only a ton of the tediously long come ups for some psyches, but it also dis a this to most of the side effects to. IM dosing quickly became my preferred method. Helps to when your a real combo who're because of quick onset with successive psychedelics added in secondarily. P.S. I love TPBs. Its been my favorite TV for 10 years now. I just so happened to catch the first movie on comedy central at 3 AM when I was tripping on 2c-E and had just blasted off. I saw the title time and was like "The fucks this?". After watching the opening scene I was in love forever after.

Agreed too on the success Kaleida, was stoked to hear the levels you reached lately! Keep soaring higher!;)<3

I actually have ondansetron! I've used it a few times but I'm worried it's contributed to some sort of 5-ht3 sensitivity. I seem to puke more than I used to when I started but I'm not sure if it's a factor. Funny enough I plugged the 2c-p the only time I tried it, first thing in the morning because I knew it would last a long time. Led to dry heaving for hours lol not great. I don't find much body load with 2c-b or e which is cool. Don't think I'd ever be up for IM but it definitely seems more efficient at least lol. TPBs are the shit haha I'm so happy they started making new episodes again

I was apprehensive about trying dmt both times I've tried and they were both not particularly pleasant but not something to be scared of. I'm considering trying again when i get more, was thinking intranasal instead of smoked though

Hmm I never noticed this. I got so in the beginning of my foray into the phen family and more deeply exploring tryps. I have legitimate stomach issues in normal life. The more I tripped the easier it got. Then I started IM'ing(for the most part not always)and I haven't puked tripping in years. Its actually hard for me to remember the last time I have. Yeah I'm not suggesting you do but many people have an apprehension to IM'ing things. They think its hard or dirty or will hurt. If you use micron filters none of the above is true. Its so easy to IM in the lastus in the thigh. It only takes about a minute or two to prepare. Obviously there's a large increase to BA that doesn't hurt. I'm not a big fan of IV'ing stuff. The "rush" can be interesting but I like the "rush" from IM'ing better. It can also cut down the duration a bit which is useful for longer lasting ones. B and E both had a pleasurable BL IMO. Unless you convert it, snorting FB DMT is fucking rough and I've snorted many 2c's. For me DMT is only uncomfortable for about one or two minutes when that rocketing to the moon feeling comes on. Then its pure beauty, bliss, and serenity. Ahh man me too! Love swearnet too. I didn't IM 2c-C which would certainly increase its potency. Hmmm?!?

The main apprehension I have with IM is poking myself with needles and just the whole stigma that comes along with having those around. I know it's unfounded social pressure but nonetheless, I don't want to be making holes in my skin (that could scar?) or have needles around that someone could get the wrong idea about. It also seems like a short jump from IM to IV. Not to mention if there's a difference in onset time that can contribute to addictive potential. I'm pretty good at self-regulating but that's partly due to not taking certain risks I guess.

I recently snorted DPT, which was unpleasantly caustic but worth it for the extended duration IMO. I was going to try plugging as well. I'm more comfortable with DPT because i have all sorts of psychological hangups with DMT and I can't handle them very well during a 5 minute trip. I also didn't get much in terms of mental effects when I smoked DMT but with snorted DPT there definitely were some, not sure if that would translate as well

Also wtf I had no idea about swearnet that's amazing. I was looking for a good source for seasons 7.5 & 8.5 there's not many seeds for them lol

I feel it and respect it. I do not live and die by the rush personally. I live and die by the drugs! ;) I knew this though. Will power is needed with drugs and ROA. Its the effects I'm after the only nice thing is a substantial increase in potency and lack of side effects. Plus time constraints at time. IM doesn't leave holes. I only use new needles every time. I don't play with IM. IV isn't my thing. You sacrifice a lot for it. To me its just not too interesting. IM doesn't really have a rush per say its just a quicker climb. Its like plugging just better. As long as you use sterile equipment you'll be fine but its all a personal thing. I started IM'ing for things like ketamine etc. Then it just moved on out of interest. Its not a requirement but I do like the lack of side effects and abating hours long come up. I've done it with other drugs that I know are pure but I don't use much other than cannabinoids, psychedelics, and dissociatives these days. They were always my favorite drugs. A few exotic sedatives still catch my fancy(GHB I love you very much!). Its the ease of it. Certain ones I always take orally though. Its just phens mainly or when I'm doing a secondary dose. If I've got a good time window I'll go oral unless its a pure dissociative or simple tryptamines that's pure. Some drugs just have different profiles when used like that. Its all about preference though. I understand I'm a bit of an odd duck though. I'm more interested in primary effects than some rush that lasts a minute. Yeah it feels good so do a lot of things. I'm not that big of a fan of MDMA it has a more hedonistic high IMO that just doesn't feel as real as mescaline or LSD. MDA and analogues are nice though sometimes. I used to be able to get really good MDMA that looked like beautiful opaque rock salt. You never really needed more than 120mgs except if you want a booster. It was cheap and easy to get from certain old sources. No real interest except as a novelty or a bit of an add on. I just hated having to waste DPT. Its such an astounding psychedelic. Plus IM you do enough you break through, no questions asked most times. I could easily snort 150mgs of good snow white DPT and would trip hard but I could IM 50 and trip harder for 4-6 hours. 80 or more lasts a solid six hours. DMT was nice IM too. IDK DMT was very healing for me orally and smoked. Its how I got to know it so it holds a special place in my heart too.

Hell yeah! I loveeee TPBs! I followed them even after the original run ended. I can't believe John Dunsworth died. In almost one month in was going to see them live. I hated that I missed seeing him perform, sucks.

Thanks for the thoughts and encouragement, guys. <3 I appreciate it and am definitely very grateful to be feeling much better about my life at the moment. :) I hope it helps too, Moxious, or anyone else who wants to use that.... I can only hope anyone else who might be stuck in the same kind of situation I was might glean something from it.

Hehe, I'm pretty pumped to be able to get these good effects from such a small amount of 2C-C. Makes me a little worried for other things like 2C-E and 2C-P though lol.

Mescaline really sounds awesome, I can't wait to try it. I actually haven't taken MDMA in a long time either but I'd love something that can produce similar profound states of love and connection and such like that, I always heard mescaline was somewhat similar as far as psychedelics go. That's awesome about the woods in your backyard too, Help, and about the hiker, it's nice that he was cool about it, haha. I'm glad to report on my phenethylamine experiences as usual too and happy that you enjoy it, and thanks for the compliment. :) I'm definitely very much enjoying exploring the world of phenethylamines now after being stuck with just indoles for so long, it's really neat to apply all the perspective I've gained to these molecules which are at once so similar and so different to everything I've used so far. Definitely looking forward to doing 2C-E next, I may do it in a couple weeks actually if I have the opportunity....

Ah, I'm really missing this one already. I really don't have anything that quite compares to how easy it was for me to take this and still have such a satisfying trip for what I want....