• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Welcome and thanks for the interesting reports! Your username does make me uncomfortable, though. It's almost like you're telling me what to do...

So after having given 2C-C a try I now impulsively decided to take 2C-B yesterday. Prepared a gelcap of 15 mg, 30 mins in I felt something happening, thought this is too little, took another 10-15 mg, memory is hazy on that, scale went off just as I was adding a tiny bit of powder more when the scale read 8-9 mg, so about ~15 I assume.

That was a mistake, lmao. When it finally fully kicked in after an hour and a half I was pretty tired already, so after an hour of coming up to the peak I was like oh boy, this is going to take longer than I expected. It wasn't as euphoric as the 2C-C imo, stimulation was there but very contained, only at the end of the peak I felt some jitters and actual tension (just overstretched my neck again), so I took some (more) etizolam (took a mg 3-4 hours before dosing too). Certainly helped, didn't really stop anything but some restlesness and took off anxiety about the pain I had, oev's were still there after 6 hours, last 2 hours I was at least able to read again without having to strain myself and my eyes.

But there were definitely some similarities to mdma, the beginning of the first hour I was thinking that anyways. After the visuals became all-encompassing I had to close my eyes, felt weightlesnesss for a little bit and the moment I opened them again rainbow sparkles and colour fluidity all over, but swirly kaleidascopic, not as cartoonish as 2C-C, a bit warping alien. The trip was very manageable but not as friendly as 2C-C where I had a constant smile on my face, it was more along the lines of 2C-D, sometimes pretty infuencable by some bad vibes from music or whatever I was watching/thinking of, other times very enjoyable and even more so, sometimes some surges of ecstacy coursing down my spine whenever I was feeling completely immersed in the visuals/headpsace.

Perhaps 15 -20 mg is enough for a next trial, without having doses a benzo beforehand, this might've influenced the onset and intensity somewhat, or not and it was simply too little. I think I like 2C-C more from just the 1 trial with each of them, even 2C-I which I haven't taken in a while is a bit more manageable imo, more stimulation though, I could sit still or even lie down on 2C-B, but don't think I could keep my legs still on 2C-I.

Good stuff anyways. :)

2C-B is surprisingly potent, I've found. Back in the day I used to have to take more but these days 20mg is as strong as 30mg of 2C-C for me, I took 30mg the first time I got my first batch I've had in many years, and I could barely see from the visuals.

Took 2 tabs of 2cb this morning, said to have 25mg in each. I'm little sceptic of that amount, because this "50mg" feels more like 20-30 mg. Anyways, it's nice to feel 2cb again.

Nice :) 2C-B pills are notoriously underdosed, which is a shame because some might actually be the right dosage.
Hope it was good

From the moment I first heard about 2C-B, it went to the top of my psychedelic bucket list. Have some (hopefully) 20mg presses on the way. I'm pumped the hell up, boys.

From what I can see 2c-b pills are never any good whatever bull shit they claim - tried the QDance green Mario pills saturday; said to be 25mg so took 2 - total waste of time - you would need 5 of these to get going so likely 5mg each? Who knows? Got 2 more of the shitty things; was going to dissolve them and try plugging them; doubt it will be enough tho. 2c-b always works out so stupidly expensive I've never really had a full go in 20 years - you pay over the top for say 10 doses and then discover it's 2 goes so it no longer seems worth pursuing sadly

Last edited:
I have been combining 2C-B with DMT and I am loving the synergy. Even a sub breakthrough hit of D is enough to add this mystical, shamanistic vibe to 2C-B. Its almost as if it pulls more of the "mescalito" nature out of the 2C-B. All in its been beautiful and look forward to more of this pairing.

Hey all, here's an unusual experience I've had with 2C-B.
A while ago I had a very early flight so I decided to spend the night packing up and watching something on a low dose of 2c-b instead of sleeping for like 3 hours. I figured the stimulation wouldn't let me sleep and I would have some fun too.
Now as I've gone through almost 1gr of 2c-b over the last couple of years, I know my doses well. 10 mg for a nice visual and emotional enhancer that is perfectly controllable outdoors, 15 for a more intense visually fun and 25 for a nice and fast “in your face“ ride, with 35 getting into unpleasant bodily sensations. Anyway, I've weighted 10 mg and swallowed them in a capsule.
In around 40 minutes I realised that the visuals were getting way more intense than I was used to from such a low dose. I was also entering the PEA mind space very quickly. How could this happen from mere 10 mg? It was too late to ponder so I turned up the music and laid back. Luckily I had gathered my luggage by then.
In the morning (not like it took too long to arrive, lol, I left home at 5 AM while still tripping) I thought about this unexpectedly strong experience and the only conclusion I could come up with was that the sugary snacks I'd consumed throughout the evening (my last ”real” meal was over 6 hours before that) somehow intensified my trip. Have you guys noticed anything similar in your trips? Is this the ”sugar high” interacting with 2c-b? o_O
-----------‐
Also I'd like to know your recommended timings for LSD + 2C-B. I plan on taking 150 mcg and then 15 mg 3 hours later - how's that?

Hey all, here's an unusual experience I've had with 2C-B.
A while ago I had a very early flight so I decided to spend the night packing up and watching something on a low dose of 2c-b instead of sleeping for like 3 hours. I figured the stimulation wouldn't let me sleep and I would have some fun too.
Now as I've gone through almost 1gr of 2c-b over the last couple of years, I know my doses well. 10 mg for a nice visual and emotional enhancer that is perfectly controllable outdoors, 15 for a more intense visually fun and 25 for a nice and fast “in your face“ ride, with 35 getting into unpleasant bodily sensations. Anyway, I've weighted 10 mg and swallowed them in a capsule.
In around 40 minutes I realised that the visuals were getting way more intense than I was used to from such a low dose. I was also entering the PEA mind space very quickly. How could this happen from mere 10 mg? It was too late to ponder so I turned up the music and laid back. Luckily I had gathered my luggage by then.
In the morning (not like it took too long to arrive, lol, I left home at 5 AM while still tripping) I thought about this unexpectedly strong experience and the only conclusion I could come up with was that the sugary snacks I'd consumed throughout the evening (my last ”real” meal was over 6 hours before that) somehow intensified my trip. Have you guys noticed anything similar in your trips? Is this the ”sugar high” interacting with 2c-b? o_O
-----------‐
Also I'd like to know your recommended timings for LSD + 2C-B. I plan on taking 150 mcg and then 15 mg 3 hours later - how's that?

I very much doubt sugar affected your trip. Psychedelics can be extremely variable in regards to dosage, and that's likely what you experienced. Many of us have had weak trips off high doses or strong trips off low doses, and it sounds like you experienced the latter. I've personally experienced this with 2C-B, also. One evening I did a low dose of 10-12mg with a friend, and 3-4hrs into the trip, when I put on a psybass album, I unexpectedly brokethrough to a half hyperspace kind of place.

A warning to all: 2C-B may cause insanity - if taken without antihistamine and you are hypersensitive to mosquito bites and have 70 of them... ;^)

just want to add, IM 2c-b is awesome, immediately induces a giggling fit for about 1.5 hours. been a long time, going to do this again soon

Nearly 3 months with no posts? Sad to see what may be the ultimate recreational drug (imo) getting so little love

I went through around 120mg staggered over a 4 hour period last night. The main thing I learned is that if you want to dose much more than 50mg at any given time then you want to use a different ROI than oral. The bodyload starts getting quite uncomfortable at this range and of particular note is the bladder tension, I just felt like I constantly needed to pee for 3-4 hours.

Anyway, that aside it was a pretty good time. I was trying to to find my ceiling for oral doses and I think I found it.

Now, nasal or boofing going forward that is the question. Both are very unappealing in their own way.

Last edited:
The only thing I dislike about it is how I don't feel my super-cold legs while it's active. Magnesium doesn't help either.

The only thing I dislike about it is how I don't feel my super-cold legs while it's active. Magnesium doesn't help either.
The chills are a bummer in winter but it doesn't bother me too much in the summer. Keep a blanket to hand. Physical side effects like that seem to be more pronounced when you dose orally so you could trying snorting or boofing instead and see if that helps.

There may be other supplements you can try to improve circulation but I haven't really looked into it. Actually, I've never even supplemented magnesium before so I'll be trying that next time.

Wow, that is the highest dose I have probably ever heard of. I usually take 25-30mg, myself. Back in the day I used to take more, but I seem to be getting increasingly sensitive to psychedelics as I get older.

2C-B is great stuff and will probably always be around, it is one of the few "RCs" to have broken through into the mainstream.

Wow, that is the highest dose I have probably ever heard of. I usually take 25-30mg, myself. Back in the day I used to take more, but I seem to be getting increasingly sensitive to psychedelics as I get older.

2C-B is great stuff and will probably always be around, it is one of the few "RCs" to have broken through into the mainstream.
I seem to have a fairly high tolerance to it, while the mood enhancement and lovely body high are there at 20mg, I don't usually start getting any visual effects until I'm past 30. Whenever I hear people talking about their 'crazy visuals' on 20mg (nevermind the kids on Reddit claiming to be 'tripping balls' after 1 underdosed pill) I have to question whether we're taking the same drug. I suppose it's all subjective.

I've settled on 30+15mg (redose after 60-90 otherwise the peak subsides as soon as I start enjoying myself) as my go to dose for a while now, last night I just got carried away because I had a night to myself for the first time in weeks and that happened to be how much 2C-B I had on me.

I hope it's around for a long time too, the rest of my life ideally as it's certainly my favourite recreational drug.

Out of curiousity, what's your preferred ROI? I think I've seen you talking about boofing elsewhere but 30mg that way would be pretty potent.