• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Yeah I agree on both counts. Although the 2C-T-Xs are closer to the 2C-Xs than 2C-B-fly is.

I am still really hoping some other 2C-X-flys get synthed. I am especially interested in 2C-E-fly. If the same kind of relationship exists between 2C-E and 2C-E-fly as exists between 2C-B and 2C-B-fly, it could be an amazing drug. I'm actually reasonably sure it would be amazing.

I like a heavy and deep trip now and then. I am more tempted to try out 2c-e now, but perhaps first at a low dose than I read in most reports. And perhaps after 2c-b, which is really available in my country. 2c-e sounds rather heavy. I think it wouldn't be a good match to do if I need to work on Monday :p
I never understood psychedelics that well, more of a dis guy, but last year I tried it a couple of tryptamines and lsd and that was actually pretty fun and interesting when you are with others. Although they are also more difficult than dissociatives.

They're definitely more difficult than dissociatives, and far less prone to delusion/psychosis, and far more likely to lead to real insights, IMO (though by no means am I saying people can't get delusional on psychedelics or arrive at false insights). I certainly prefer psychs but dissos can be awesome too, but are more for hedonistic fun. I have seen way too many disso-heads go completely nuts.

MXE put me straight into rehab
I am almost thankful it's gone
I went from 195 lbs to 160 in a year
Mind you I was a poly drug abuser...I was doing it with alcohol, weed and benzos

Hello all, i have some 2c-b-fly pellets (10mg) and i am pretty sensitive to psychs, 35mg of 2c-c was a normal dose for me, 20mg snorted with 150mg 2fdck clearly overwhelming, 10mg of 4homet a normal dose and 20mg took in 2 parts (3h after) a heavy ecstatic trip, my sweet spot with allad is 200-250ug, 300ug was clearly overwhrlming on the come up and for ~1h and half.
Not sure how much 10mg will affect me, whatever i will try with 5mg first because i dont wanna waste time with a difficult or unexpected experience, also ill have some etiz to run into with confidence.
If you have a comparison of intensity of 10mg 2cbfly with the latter chems in mentionned i would be glad, thx

Last edited:
20mg at a Chemical Brothers show was okay, but I did feel pretty wasted and only had sporadic visual effects here and there. This was the first time I had it.

5mg at home was okay for a spontaneous kick to an otherwise uneventful night off. Sat and typed a bunch of bullshit for a few hours.

10mg (split into two 5mg doses, about half hour apart) with some weed and a movie that I wasn't paying much attention to, was fucking perfect. For some reason, everything just came together and I had one of the cleanest, most vividly colourful and imaginative entactogen/psychedelic experiences I'd had in a while.

Based on other reports, this stuff seems kind of random. Often average or underwhelming, but every now and then it shines, and when it does, it's pretty epic.

Thanks for the quick answer! Considering i enjoyed 2c-c and that wasnt boring at all even if chill, and that it is the only psych PEA chem i have experienced, i can just imagine 2c-b-fly will be something enough for me.

Howdy y’all, long time listener first time caller (been lurking since 2C-I was available in USA)

I received a few 10mg pellets (unmarked yellow with a score on the back) and trialed one last weekend.

I guess I have an atypical neurochemistry as this medicine was strongly entheogenic for me (2C-D was extra powerful for me as well, while 2C-E at 25 mg was rather boring and weak), might have been the phenibut though as I was predosing with 1200mg of that.

I received light but fascinating visuals, typical phenethylamine patterns and even some CEVs of Andean San Pedro shamans which confirmed this materials connection with mescaline for me. This medicine responds very well to the 2:1 CBD/THC cannabis I was vaporizing for the duration.

the body buzz is insanely intense even at 10mg, I was rushing and kept saying “WHOA” every time I was taken by the wave. Almost 💯 percent positive vibes, only a few seconds of “this is way too rushy” and perceived tachycardia that turned out to be 80bpm upon checking.

In a nutshell this medicine kept making me think “this is the archetypal phenethylamine” and I’m ecstatic it remains unscheduled.

for me this is euphoric sensual mescaline, and I’m looking forward to journeying more with it.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome, thanks for sharing and finally joining. :)

Yeah I agree on both counts. Although the 2C-T-Xs are closer to the 2C-Xs than 2C-B-fly is.

I am still really hoping some other 2C-X-flys get synthed. I am especially interested in 2C-E-fly. If the same kind of relationship exists between 2C-E and 2C-E-fly as exists between 2C-B and 2C-B-fly, it could be an amazing drug. I'm actually reasonably sure it would be amazing.
2C-E-FLY has been synthed. I believe by David Nichols or someone he worked closely with. Nothing was ever published on it, because he didnt want chinese companies producing it. It's one of his "no see ums" I have 5 mg but havent tried it yet. I'm told it has a rough body load with 10 mg being the max dose one should take.
I did enjoy 2cbfly, but it was not at all what I had expected. I could think about a certain part of my body and my nervous system would light up and I felt like I could trace a single nerve up through the system. Difficult to describe but what was amazing was I felt like I healed my body with my mind. This was at a 3 day trance festival where I'd probably normally leave exhausted but I left rejuvenated

You have some 2C-E-fly? Damn that makes me feel envious. I would so love to try that, given how special 2C-E is.

I copy paste my reddit trip report of my first 2c-b-fly experience.

Context : 2C-B-FLY at a rave, on ~10 red whine glasses
My recent psychedelics experience is limited to AL-LAD, 4-HO-MET and 2C-C, and only have done 2C-C decently in psychedelic phenethylamines.

Dose : 15mg in 3 oral times (3 * 5mg)

Here's a sum up of what i remember and noticed.

There's certain phenethylamine physical discomfort, even at 5mg (stomach pain, kinda urge to shit)

1 hour minimum to start to feel the come up (on a full stomach)

Euphoria, lucid, clearly empathogenic undertones (chat, well-being like a gentle roll, mixture of stimulation and calmness, as desired).
Working in waves, sometimes feeling like you've come back down, sometimes it's going again (a bit like 2C-C visuals, subtle, like inapparent, then the vision is dotted with hallucinatory details encompassing the vision).

Perspective visuals / impressions / fantasy light shows / kinda alice in wonderland sometimes.

Lots of laughs and ease, like with 2C-C, a mindset between a little euphoric dose of mushrooms and a small dose of MDMA.

An ecstatic, energized version of 2C-C, but also more solid: the mind lingers deeper into aspects of the experience.

Quite long, but in waves, so neither exponential, nor linear, nor roallercoaster-like (as can be lysergamides or tryptamines in my experience)

I feel/think that ~ 10mg is similar to ~35mg of 2C-C in terms of the "level" of experience.

To go to bed, I took 1.5 mg of etizolam (second time I try it, 1st time at the "end" of the trip) : I understand the “trip smoother” aspect, or anxiety relieving, but it does not destroy the experience, even it bought ut into another dimension ime : the level of relaxation, as if forced, music like diamond, very coordinated serotoninergic CEVs, calmed, intensely good visions and fractally detailed sound while listening music, then internal scenarios like roll mdma, kinda a psychedelic visions sleep.

I think 10mg of 2c-b-fly at once is the treshold dose to really appreciate, 15mg or even 20mg, at once, to get to the heart of the matter.

this drug is the absolute best to do with your partner ^^ i mean this molecule is the best one to throw under the microscope for a night or afternoon or research

Can light be shed on the body load for this one? As with everything, milage varies, but what is the general consensus on any negative body effects?
Some folks say it’s benign while others say it’s harsh.

body load is fine, some discomfort, hotcold stuff, some leg discomfort... my chick was a bit sick last time , didnt puke though... it's not great but not that bad either

I find 2C-B-fly to sometimes produce some bodyload that is not ideal, but other times, it feels absolutely amazing in my body, full-on physical euphoria, with some eye wiggles and reminiscent of MDMA. But it's not consistent.

I find that to be true of psychedelics phenethylamines in general. All of them give me at least some nausea or gastrointestinal cramps sometimes, but others they will just feel awesome. Even 2C-E, that is universally regarded as harsh on the body, sometimes feels incredibly physically euphoric. Sometimes even in the same trip.

I found 2C-B-Fly body load to be minimal. It was a bit uncomfortable early on, but maybe that was because it was a new substance to me. I can't even really say "how" it was uncomfortable either. I wasn't nauseous, tense, or trembly. Really hard to describe but after I "peaked" it was very comfortable and I even ended the trip with a tiny bit of ketamine and nitrous, which was awesome. It was much more cerebral in nature than regular 2C-B, less rolly, less inherently positive/euphoric. I didn't think it'd be the best for a partner experience. My 2 cents anyway.

I bought some 2C-B-FLY thinking it would be similiar to 2C-B, but IME it wasn't. I took 5mg with a friend and we both redosed another 5mg after about hour and a half, 10 mg total. In comparison to 2C-B it's less euphoric and entactogenic. It feels mind-fuckish, also the body load is significantly stronger. 2C-B feels a lot warmer and natural. BMP was elevated and i experienced body load ranging from ocassional stomach discomfort to burning or cold feeling feet to burning back (it was not painful) and more, there was vasoconstriction present. Headspace is more altered than with 2C-B so it would be quite harder to act sober. Watching a movie was nevertheless a good experience and we had few fits of laughter watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which paired quite well with drug's weird mental high. At this dosages there were no visuals present. It lasted quite long, at least 6 hours probably. I'll try it at 15mg in the near future and report back.