• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-D) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25D?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • up to 1200 μg

• up to 1500 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

• Total voters
Yeah Erny, do you live in the future or something? I don't expect to cross dealers slinging 25D-NBOMe glycine tablets when I travel between my apartment and Walgreens, yet where you are it sounds like you can almost buy the shit in shiny little "Solaris" packets next to the Chiclets in a vending machine, and you've been able to do so for three years.

^Thanks.

Have you tried 25C-NBOMe? If so, how do they compare (same question goes to anyone who's tried both)?

I like that these sound to be less edgy and stimulating than their 2C counterparts. 5 hours is also about the perfect duration.

I haven’t but from the other reports it sounds similar but about 1.5x as potent. 25C-NBOMe sounds like it has a less clear, more psychedelic headspace. Also people that took it describe MDx like euphoria? That is definitely not the case here. There maybe mild euphoria but nothing close to the intensity of MDMA. The prevailing headspace is one of calmness similar to what I’d expect successful long term meditation to produce.
I’m also surprised no one mentioned auditory hallucinations on 25C-NBOMe. I’ve never had them be a very significant effect on any drug except 25D-NBOMe.

I tried 25C-NBOMe ,in next few hours Me and my friends going to take : 1 mg sublingual , 1 mg intranasally and 1 mg into vagina(25D-NBOMe) , so when we finish research I will describe differents .

A full milligram of 25C-NBOMe will fuck you up hard. I do hope you mean 25D-NBOMe at that level.

Onset: 15mins Coming up: 45mins Plateau: 5hrs Comedown: 2+ hrs @825mcg insufflated in parts [/QUOTE said:
I agree but my friend and my girlfriend must wait 2 h on the peak , We took 1,5 mg but we have tollerance , 3 days ago me and my girlfirend tried 25C-NBOMe , my friend 2 days ago took 10 mg 2C-P and 250 mcg 25C-NBOMe .
I describe what i think about this psychedelic, certainly is once with deeply phenethylamines which I tried , bodyload was difficult than 25C-NBOMe , whole experience was similar to DOM or avarage dose of LSD , but nothing mindfuck , I felt very clear mind similar to 25C-NBOMe magnificent euphory , a lot of funny ;) purple and oragne was dominatic colours , very light OEVs , nice CEVs, At the moment I am not sober so If I remind something more add to note.

psykap, I'd really be interested in hearing more thoughts on the differences/similarities between 25D and 25C.

Do it for science.

So , Its very different substances
25C is very pleasure , main effects are : opening emotional , light CEV/OEV , empathy , clear mind , in my opinion is very similar to MDA , but 25D is really something amazing , is very deep like for phenehylamines , strong OEV , CEV , a lot of colours ( orange , blue , red) duration is the same as 25C . My friends whose tried this compound told me that if they wouldnt know what did they take, they would compare it to LSD. One person described that 1 mg is very similar to +250 mcg LSD .This substance has very big potential , soon I'll try also 25G , 25E and 25N so I will do some research in this area .
P.S
Some people said that 1 mg is too large dose , the most properly is 750 mcg .
First time I had small effects beacuse of tollerance , so I underestimated its power

Last edited:
I've had it once at 50mg and didn't think it was all that fantastic... Never tried it again. Was too prohibitively expensive.

I personally loved 2C-D over the other 2C's I was able to try back before the 2005 web "stings" :X. I was only able to taste 2C-I, 2C-E and 2C-D. I never got a good experience with 2C-E, I think it was due to low dosage (12mg and 14mg) and the small amount I had made it so I was unable to try higher doses.

I used 2C-D in varied amounts when I first got it and started to experiment. First dose was 40mg, nothing special. Second was 50mg 2 weeks later, this dose got me very interested and made me feel like there was more to it. Later I worked my way up to 80mg and found the experience to be truly profound. After this I did try a few doses at the 100mg mark and found this to be my optimum dose.

If you have access to it now, I have seen it being sold fairly cheap nowadays. Also take into consideration how much less you need if you are comfortable with rectal administration, as that cuts the dose almost in half.

I have taken many other psychs over the last 15yrs and still to this day LOVE 2C-D and would take it over any of the ones I have tried. I cannot wait for the NBOMe to come down in price and become a bit more understood, at that point I will be getting some to taste myself.

So if you can MagicKat, give it another go at a higher level, 100mg oral is a true psychedelic experience, and I imagine more would be truly amazing. Wishing I had some now :\

-Noddy

So , Its very different substances
25C is very pleasure , main effects are : opening emotional , light CEV/OEV , empathy , clear mind , in my opinion is very similar to MDA , but 25D is really something amazing , is very deeply like for phenehylamines , strong OEV , CEV , a lot of colours ( orange , blue , red) duration is the same as 25C . My friends whose tried this compound told me that if they wouldnt know what did they take, they would compare it to LSD. One person described that 1 mg is very similar to +250 mcg LSD .This substance has very big potential , soon I'll try also 25G , 25E and 25N so I will do some research in this area .
P.S
Some people said that 1 mg is too large dose , the most properly is 750 mcg .
First time I had small effects beacuse of tollerance , so I underestimated its power

thanks a bunch for that post man, very informative

Thanks for the comparison, very helpful psykap.

Definitly seems like STP (Serenity, Tranquility and Peace) are major components of this experience. Keep hearing the words profound and deep used to describe it. To me these are the most important aspects of psychedelics.

Visuals always seem to vary greatly from person to person, so inconsistencies there are not at all unexpected.

Now we just need to figure out how much hypertension it causes, as that side affect is rather worrying.

:)

Yes , I also think that it can be compare to DOM .I tried DOM few times and both expereince was very identiquement , this same colours , mindfuck and very similar visuals. I didnt noticed any trouble with hypertension but I had very strange interaction alcohol with 25C-NBOMe . I took 500 mcg 25C-NBOMe , before I drunk 3-4 beers , it seems something like strong vasoconstriction , the blood preasure was very high , but when I drunk after 25C , I didn't noticed any interactions . So you be careful when you going to take something unknown :)

Last edited:
I recently got down to trying 25C-NBOMe @ 275mcg insufflated. Honestly, I don't think I would be able to accurately differentiate between the 2 molecules; there is a lot of similarity. If I had to cite some differences though I would say that 25C feels like a stronger psychedelic - thought process is more messed up than 25D during the trip but clearer during the comedown. There seemed to be slightly more euphoria than 25D but it lacked the feeling of profound relaxation which was the best part of 25D-NBOMe. Both have minimal body load but worrying adrenergic effects. I would be very concerned about pushing the doses with these to get stronger effects because of issues with vasoconstriction. The comparison to LSD is valid. There was some nausea but zofran got rid of it.
Personally, I liked 25D-NBOMe more because of the feeling of inner peace that it induced but people looking for more of a mindfuck would probably prefer 25C-NBOMe. I doubt I will revisit 25C and would use 25D only if I was bored and stressed at the same time.
I wonder if sublingual/IM/IV dosing provides a qualitatively different experience. I was originally going to IM this, had it filtered and everything, but ended up chickening out.

My first test was the other night. I weighed ~5mg on a milligram scale and then dissolved into 5ml of ~95% ethanol. Then used a 1ml plastic syringe to drop .05ml (~50ug) onto one tiny piece of plant medium and then .1ml (~100ug) each onto three other pieces... all prepared for vaporising. I also mixed .25ml with 1ml of water and placed that on a plate for the alcohol to evaporate for nasal delivery.

I then vaporised the test dose of 50ug and pretty much immediately identified threshold activity. I waited 15mins just to be sure and was comfortable to vaporise the next 100ug at that point with no side effects except the slightest tension in my stomach, which had come and gone in about 5 minutes total. I could taste the 100ug vapor twice as strong as the first 50ug dose but perhaps just the same as the first vapor in effect, so maybe I had over heated it I thought and moved onto the next pile. Again it wasn't having a proportional effect and seemed I was building tolerance already but I wasn't going to rush things, surviving is the most important thing, so anyhow slowly over an hr I had vaporised what I estimate to be 300ug and nasally 200ug at the one hr point.

I found it a lot like 2C-D actually, maybe that's what I was expecting but just like 2C-D I found myself thinking they should both be called 2C-Meditation in quite jovial spirits, quite content. Pretty much the most visual 2+ experience I've had with little side effects, I did have a consistent and brief stomach tension following each dose but it was so consistently brief I don't think it would bother me much at a higher dose, not compared to a lot of molecules anyhow.

There was a moment or two where I got pins and needles in my hands and feet, went away within seconds of movement though so not a huge concern but at this mild-ish effect level its a bit concerning - how do we know when the vasoconstriction is manageable or too much? tough call

Also had a mild headache next day and should mention I had ~250mg of piracetam 2hrs earlier, I didn't get the feeling they combined all that well but it very hard to tell with no control test yet. I think tolerance / absorption may be an big issue with this one's safety too, probably the 500ug I had in total nasally at once would have been much stronger with same level of mild side-effects... but someone with tolerance, even a couple hrs, could push it much higher and into unknown and dangerous territory... kind of scary, even just opening the container and measuring 5mg is an experience, full doses just literally escape into the air in a fine dust as you open the lid, my dog could just be walking by and inhale a lethal dose, you just never know, be very careful

on the positive it does have the hallmark of all the great mind-expanding molecules, the world has seemed fresh and more alive the last couple days, the after-glow is the best part of this one I expect.

I found it a lot like 2C-D actually, maybe that's what I was expecting but just like 2C-D I found myself thinking they should both be called 2C-Meditation in quite jovial spirits, quite content.

They should be called by their chemical nomenclature or abbrevations imo, no slang please. But, interesting about the similarities with 2C-D.

Those adrenergic effects though, I'm not so thrilled about that. Does it inlude a substantial raise in bpm? A bit of vasoconstriction isn't so bad, cold extremities are the least of my worries. A racing heart is though.

They should be called by their chemical nomenclature or abbrevations imo, no slang please. But, interesting about the similarities with 2C-D.

Those adrenergic effects though, I'm not so thrilled about that. Does it inlude a substantial raise in bpm? A bit of vasoconstriction isn't so bad, cold extremities are the least of my worries. A racing heart is though.

ok 25D-NBOMe, didn't notice any stress on the heart so thats good news

I found it a lot like 2C-D actually

I’m very surprised that you found it similar to 2C-D. 2C-D does not have a clear, calm head space and has the unpleasant 2C body load. Visuals are also completely different for me. To me, the 2 are as different as psychedelic drugs can get. This drug is much more like LSD and (I can't be sure since I haven't tried them) - DOx's. Maybe your low dose was a factor in your assessment that it is similar to 2C-D? I'm also curious why you chose to vaporize it and not use it intranasally.

As for the cardiovascular sides - my BP was dangerously elevated for most of the trip @ 160/100+. HR was not too bad though - only slightly elevated. 3 lead EKG (I know it doesn't mean much) did not show anything abnormal. Because of how good your body feels on this though most people may find it easy to ignore this side and not get anxious during the trip. The drug itself, surprisingly, also appears to be slightly anxiolytic under normal circumstances.
I can see this being a major issue when it comes down to overdose though. I recommend people keep the doses to < 1mg intranasally. That should be plenty for at least a solid +++.

I’m very surprised that you found it similar to 2C-D. 2C-D does not have a clear, calm head space and has the unpleasant 2C body load. Visuals are also completely different for me. To me, the 2 are as different as psychedelic drugs can get. This drug is much more like LSD and (I can't be sure since I haven't tried them) - DOx's. Maybe your low dose was a factor in your assessment that it is similar to 2C-D? I'm also curious why you chose to vaporize it and not use it intranasally.

Yeh that is funny because the clear, calm head space was the signature they both shared for me, otherwise not much else similar, too soon to call in the end its quite possible I'll have a different opinion once I've established a full +++

I've only tried 2CI, 2CT2 and 2CD of the 2C family, 2CD for me had zero stimulation with 2CI at 35mg was the most energetically overwhelmed i've been, it was fun but no need to repeat, I get want you mean by the 2C bodyload just not with 2CD.

I used the vaporisor for the first trial because I wanted to minimize the raw volume and it provides much clearer feedback when titrating up. Unfortunately learning with NBOMe's you gotta take it all at once

As for the side effects... well I hope its not really that dangerous especially at responsible dosages, the amount of times I thought I was dying on DMT or poisoned by mushrooms and only held it together because I knew they're genuinely harmless... no such luxury here but 25D just too dam interesting to leave alone... so far feels more the real deal then any RC I've tried since DPT.