• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-D) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25D?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • up to 1200 μg

• up to 1500 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

• Total voters
Does anyone know if this drug is REALLY available? I mean I know the vendors are advertising it but they're also advertising Benzo fury, 5-IAI and MDAT and they don't have those either.

i would wait untill reports start surfacing before believing that this is around.
not all vendors are very honest.

Does anyone know if this drug is REALLY available? I mean I know the vendors are advertising it but they're also advertising Benzo fury, 5-IAI and MDAT and they don't have those either.

Well, there have been some people taking what appears to be legit nbome-2c's, just based on the fact that there isn't anything else potent enough to be what they took. I'm not going to mention or imply anything about any vendors, though.

Somebody know how is dosage this compound if for 25C-NBOMe is 200-500 mcg , I heard that 25D-NBOMe is less active Is it true?

Somebody know how is dosage this compound if for 25C-NBOMe is 200-500 mcg , I heard that 25D-NBOMe is less active Is it true?
It is. Even a milligram would probably be a safe dose, highest dosages would be more than that for sure, but the only person ever to describe it didn't care to test it up to a full +3. I'd recommend to start lower, probably at 500 mcg, as we don't know how individual sensitivity may vary.

any more info on this one yet? I wonder if it would retain the "tofu-esque" quality of its non-NBOMe counterpart.

Another person reported it to be even more profound than NBOMe-2C-I (which is intriguing), emotionally open, euphoric, and somewhat DOM-like (which is normal and anticipated). No physyological side effects to speak about after the come-up, sleep at the 8 hour point. It was a milligram taken in parts.

What is the difference in effects between 2C-D and 25D-NBOMe?
Or 25D-NBOMe is just a stronger version of 2C-D?

Another person reported it to be even more profound than NBOMe-2C-I (which is intriguing), emotionally open, euphoric, and somewhat DOM-like (which is normal and anticipated). No physyological side effects to speak about after the come-up, sleep at the 8 hour point. It was a milligram taken in parts.

What is the difference in effects between 2C-D and 25D-NBOMe?
Or 25D-NBOMe is just a stronger version of 2C-D?

Question was answered by the above post. Its more like DOM than 2C-D - meaning its a true psychedelic.

Erny - I wasn't aware NBOMe-2C-I had been assayed yet... Any reports on this one? I'd definitely be curious to see if it has the nastiness of DOI and 2C-I.

Question was answered by the above post. Its more like DOM than 2C-D - meaning its a true psychedelic.
Your guess is incorrect, I suppose. NBOMe-2C-X chemicals do have similarities with regular 2C-X, they are, so to say, less demanding, than DOX. Their effects are less annoying or "noisy", making it easier to concentrate on either external or internal events. Also, a person sustaining them well will be able to stay concious even in a 10-15x overdose, something that happens in the 2C-X world, but nearly impossible in DOX. At the same time not everyone sustain them well, they have a steeper "dose-effects" curve, and sometimes higher "psychedelic" potential, than 2C-X do, like DOX. And sometimes also share interesting mind effects of the related DOX chemicals.

I'd say they are neither quite like 2C-X, nor like DOX, but are something on their own.

Erny - I wasn't aware NBOMe-2C-I had been assayed yet... Any reports on this one? I'd definitely be curious to see if it has the nastiness of DOI and 2C-I.
Here again - new people come to ask the same questions. Obviously you haven't read anything related on this board before asking, although I never gave a detailed description for this one there.

NBOMe-2C-I was the first of them I have tried myself and the first one to appear on an illicit market here under the brand name "Solaris", late summer 2007. Currently this name refers to any NBOMe on a glycine tablet (a common cheap innocuous medicine for sublingual administration).

I do not get what is 2C-I and DOI nastiness you are talking about, I see those two as a remarkable visual experience and something that is easy on the mind (not paranoid, not frightening etc), but little else than that. One may also find there some good humour and an an opened, euphoric state of mind good for social tripping, reminiscent of empathogens or acid. This effect is barely noticeable in these two however, and not really reproducible, but is the one that shines to its full extent in NBOMe-2C-I and makes it very special. NBOMe-2C-I is amasingly positive and is a clear empathogen in an LSD manner, i. e. somewhat deeper and feeling more natural than things like MDMA. An overflowing, exuberant joy, yet not as jittery as MDMA is. This state of mind is uncommon in PIHKAL phenylethylamines and is much closer to a good LSD trip.

NBOMe-2C-I has very few side effects past the come-up, the fact that made me to regard all of them as chemicals that are easy on the body at first, unfortunatly this is not true. there is no heavyness to pull you down and pin to a single place, the body feels weightless. Like the rest, it doesn't suppress appetite, probably due to it's low affinity to 5-HT2C receptor. Yet it is mildly vasoconstrictive and thus may give you a headache shortly after returning to baseline, just like PIHKAL.

It is, of course, visually rich, like it's relatives with iodine in PIHKAL. NBOMes have less distinctive visual patterns that would repeat in every trip like those in PEAs. Besides simple visual "noise" I rarely pay attention to and don't remember well, visuals there are generally more variable. There is one distinctive visual effect, however - caleidoscopic images, like in a real caleidoscope, or, with a higher dose, true fractals, i. e. structures with self-similarity and not just any geometrical visual mesh. Those are present in NBOMe-2C-I as well, of course, and make this similarity with acid even greater.

You and I have had vastly different experiences regarding 2C-I. Personally, I found it to be the least visual of the 2-carbon family until I reached a dosage of 48mg. Even the visuals at that level were subpar to 28mg of 2C-E but they were at least notable by that point. I found the stimulation from 2C-I to be the worst and edgiest out of 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, and 2C-T-2. In fact the stimulation from 2C-I was so extreme that I won't ever touch DOI - which is why I was surprised to hear that the NBOMe was so much better.

My comment about it being more like DOM than 2C-D is that... 2C-D is a rather BORING compound on its own. This one doesn't seem to be and from what I've heard of DOM, it is anything but boring itself.

And I've seen the kaleidoscopic and fractal imagery on 2C-T-2 and 2C-E both so I know exactly what you are talking about there.

What was the dose for the reported "more profound than NBOMe-2C-I"?

i believe this means the dosage was taken at several intervals. Probably be a bit more intense if taken all at once.

Thanks. I was reading it wrong.

Would definitely be nice to see a couple full TRs for this substance.

I sampled some of this over the weekend. I squirted ~825mcg (275x3 doses spaced ~15mins apart) dissolved in sterile water into my nose. It was one of the best psychedelic experiences I've had. Unlike any 2c which feel dirty compared to this.

After a slightly rough comeup I was rewarded with the most profound feeling of inner peace and calmness that lasted for a good 5hrs. There was absolutely no stimy body load. In fact my body felt perfect - warm and pain free.

There were significant CEV's and mild OEV's. Nothing too interesting in their content - psychedelic and not dream like. Auditory hallucinations were extreme. Apart from buzzing and pitch shifting I could even create voices of people and visuals matching the auditory hallucinations. Ego was intact and I doubt ego loss is possible on this drug except in overdose.

The main negative for this drug I think is its strong adrenergic effect. BP was 160/110 1hr in. I did not check any time after that because I'm sure it would have freaked me out even if I was sober. There was light, persistent chest tightness throughout the trip. Also I had a massive headache after waking up in the morning.

Onset: 15mins
Coming up: 45mins
Plateau: 5hrs
Comedown: 2+ hrs
@825mcg insufflated in parts

Cleanest psychedelic I have used. Very high signal to noise ratio.

^Thanks.

Have you tried 25C-NBOMe? If so, how do they compare (same question goes to anyone who's tried both)?

I like that these sound to be less edgy and stimulating than their 2C counterparts. 5 hours is also about the perfect duration.

Consider me sold.

If I ever get into seriously exploring psychs again, this one would be a priority.

NBOMe-2C-I was the first of them I have tried myself and the first one to appear on an illicit market here under the brand name "Solaris", late summer 2007. Currently this name refers to any NBOMe on a glycine tablet (a common cheap innocuous medicine for sublingual administration).
Can I ask where "here" is?

You seem to live in a very strange place :).