• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to the use of polysorbate 80 or lecithin to increase absorption, when I tried the 25C after I put it in my mouth and let it absorb for a while I thought I would try adding some lecithin from capsules I bought. I squeezed some in my mouth from a capsule and swished it around with the 25C. Didn't seem to help any. I had 500 mcg of 25C in there and I only got a medium effect. I can't even find polysorbate 80 and I've read that it reduces fertility in women so they might want to avoid it if they want to stay fertile. Anyway, I later read about MSM and am wondering if mixing the NBOMe with MSM powder might aid it's absorption. MSM is easy to get in any health food store. It's often used for cutting meth. It is quite non-toxic. Here's a quote about it.

MSM is Methyl Sulfonyl Methane -- a very close cousin to DMSO. In fact, DMSO is the raw material from which MSM is manufactured and the manufacturing process, in concept is very simple. You take DMSO and boil it, and one atom of oxygen is added to the DMSO molecule -- turning it into DMSO2. It is also called "MSM."

DMSO has long been known as a "penetrant" and a "carrier."

By this we mean that the liquid DMSO can be applied on the sole of the foot and within a very few seconds you will be able to taste the DMSO in your mouth. It has a very distinctive taste -- something like kerosene or garlic.

DMSO also is well known as a "carrier." By that we mean that if you mix any of many other different substances with the DMSO, and again apply this mixture (liquid) to the sole of your foot you will get a different taste in your mouth, in the same few seconds. The difference in the taste will depend on the other substance which was added to the DMSO -- and then carried very quickly through the body to the tongue to be tasted.

MSM has the same properties that DMSO has, but not quite so intensely. Also, since MSM is a solid, not a liquid, you would not get "penetration" from just the dry MSM powder placed on the skin. Rather you would have to mix the MSM with water, or some liquid. Since water will hold only about 25% of its own weight in MSM, that means that the combination of powder and water consists of only about 25% MSM, only 25% of the strength of the liquid DMSO which might be subjected to the same test.

Nonetheless, the liquid mixture of water and MSM will, itself, penetrate through the skin, and will also carry other ingredients with it.

Since MSM has a very different taste from DMSO, the penetration of MSM is not easily recognized on the tongue. But, it happens.

http://www.bulkmsm.com/AyurvedicHerbalMSM/p20.htm

Obviously you wouldn't try to absorb it through your skin, but it should penetrate your mouth lining nicely, being a lot thinner than skin, and carry the NBOMe with it.

I mixed some pure MSM crystals with some NBOMe (20 mg NBOMe/180 mg MSM), added a little 99% isopropyl and mixed it up then let it dry out. I did that to disperse the NBOMe as much as possible on the MSM. Scraped it off the small glass bowl with a blade from a disposable razor held with curved tip needlenose pliers. I just popped the razor apart with a knife and removed the blades. They're good because they are nice and flexible which makes it easy to scrape the curved bowl. After the scraping I pestled it with the end of a small glass vial to break up chunks and thoroughly mix it. Seems like a nice consistency. Put it back in the vial the NBOMe was in and shook it around to get any dust inside the vial mixed in. Now all is ready for the experiment, which I will conduct tomorrow. Pretty much need a whole day for an NBOMe experiment. What will happen? Will it permeate my entire body in seconds, passing through cell membranes and stuff? Will it hit my brain like a ton of bricks? Stay tuned to find out, on the next Dr. Jekyl show.

I took 600µg (intranasal) yesterday and I was quite surprised to experience strong nausea that led me to throw up twenty min. after administration. My nose bleed a little and a little after that I got jaws tremors like I do on the come down of MDMA (I have a propensity to do this and is was manageable though).

350µg was quite forgiving on the body but 600µg at once was not that gentle. I think I'll try 500µg next time or 400 + 200 at t+1h. The visuals were really strong (more OEVs than CEVs) and I had a few interesting insights even if I was not in the best mindset. taken in the right condition, I think this psychedelic could actually be more beneficial on a spiritual level than I thought. What I particularly liked is the long and gradual comedown that let me practically sober but super interested, motivated to learn how to make the change I'd like to make. Let's see if it last (well that's up to me I guess).

Last edited:
What happened is I tried 500 mikes and it seemed to be going pretty light after 30 minutes so I redosed about the same amount. Yeah, too much. Give it time before redosing.

Ok so I've had this and 25d-nbome for a few months now, I diluted them at 550ug/ml in water. I personally haven't had the time to try them yet, but a few friends have, all have taken sublingually and all but one person felt pretty much nothing. This seems like a real waste and I know that these are the actual chemicals, and that these chemicals have some great potential according to all the reports on here. Now my question is, why does sublingual seem to work so badly? I've advised people to take around 500ug and hold it sublingually for 5-10 minutes and then swallow, some even going up to 1mg, with hardly any effects at all.

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that the blotters should be held between the gums for 5-10 minutes and then spit out other wise they would not work. Is this the case with the liquid as well? I am thinking about either evaporating what I have left and taking it nasally, which I'm not personally too fond of because of the quick onset, and snorting of liquid. Would anyone recommend either putting in a capsule and taking it rectally, or dropping onto blotter and holding it in between the gums(front or side of mouth) for 5-10 minutes and then spitting it out? I have a bit over 10mg of each substance left and don't want them to go to waste. And more than that I would really enjoy having a wonderful experience on them.

Last edited:
I was under the impression sublingual was at least 20-30 minutes. Try putting 1ml of the solution up your nose, less water would be better though.

Can someone verify that it's 20-30 minutes sublingual and whether to spit or swallow? Also any ideas on how to evaporate it accurately whilst still being able to correctly measure a dose? Thanks.

Yeah, 20-30 minutes. Sublingual worked for me after mixing it with 9x as much MSM crystals, adding alcohol, mixing and evaporating then crushing and mixing the powder thoroughly. Using a carrier like that seems to work. It also worked using inositol but not as good as MSM. Since you already have it dissolved in water I would just add the MSM to the solution and then dry it. To make it easier to weigh out you might even want to go with 19 x as much MSM. This mixing with a carrier powder is just something I found worked well for me. Others may have better suggestions. With the MSM you will definitely get effects from about 500 mcg (5 mg of 10% mixture). 1 mg would probably be uncomfortable. I just put the powder under my tongue and kept it there for maybe 10 minutes. I move my tongue around some to try to mix it under there. When too much saliva builds up I just swish it around my mouth in my cheeks and gums for the next 20 minutes then swallow it. It won't have effects in your stomach but it may absorb some in your esophagus when it coats it on the way down. Snorting the powder would probably be even better. I just find snorting a little unpleasant so I went with the sublingual.

This is the shittiest, dirtiest feeling psychedelic I have ever taken. My body doesn't like this stuff at all.

This is the shittiest, dirtiest feeling psychedelic I have ever taken. My body doesn't like this stuff at all.

Please give more info, dose/route of administration, etc. What other psychedelics produce similar dirty feelings, etc?

As I have did previously, has anyone noticed any neutral/negative side effects from long term usage? This stuff has been about steadily for a good few months now and I'm sure some people have been taking lots of it.

I did. Serious vasoconstriction which persists for a few weeks after use, paranoia and nervousness on comeup as well as some sort of mild but uncomfortable stimulation.

I went to the doctor for a full checkup after using this stuff (at 1mg initial doses with redosing 500mcg up to 2 or3 times) nearly every weekend for about 3 months. Liver, kidney and thyroid function were all 100%, sugar and cholesterol levels were both perfect, heart rate and blood pressure were spot on perfect and ECG showed nothing abnormal. I don't live a particularly healthy lifestyle so I was surprised everything came back perfect. And another thing to note is that I had the heart rate and blood pressure tests done less than 10 hours after dosing about 800mcg (after a 2 week break), and the blood, urine and ECG tests 20 hours later.

Survived Abortion: Sounds like you either reacted completely differently to everyone else, or you got the wrong stuff. The general consensus is that 25x are extremely clean feeling - unless you take too much which can have a very strong/rough come up, but once you're over the edge it's really clean.

I went to the doctor for a full checkup after using this stuff (at 1mg initial doses with redosing 500mcg up to 2 or3 times) nearly every weekend for about 3 months.

You didn't experience any tolerance issues using it that often? Tolerance is supposedly developed very quickly for this drug (more so than most other psychedelics). Two weeks is usually mentioned as a minimum interval in between doses.

Sometimes it was 6/7 days between dosing, sometimes it was 13/14. I didn't really notice all that much difference between 6 and 14 days, maybe 20% difference - it is an exponential decay in tolerance after all. But after 3 months i was starting to get bored of the effects.

Sometimes after i dosed, i would get 20/30 minutes in and realise i wasn't in the right mind set. Snorting 10ml of water up each nostril at this stage, while incredibly unpleasant, would usually bring most of the effects to an end within an hour.

Well, it's not unlike attaching a garden hose to your nose and turning on the tap. Snort as much as you can, spit it out, repeat a few times, etc. It's better than tripping if you're not enjoying it.

Sometimes it was 6/7 days between dosing, sometimes it was 13/14. I didn't really notice all that much difference between 6 and 14 days, maybe 20% difference - it is an exponential decay in tolerance after all. But after 3 months i was starting to get bored of the effects.

Sometimes after i dosed, i would get 20/30 minutes in and realise i wasn't in the right mind set. Snorting 10ml of water up each nostril at this stage, while incredibly unpleasant, would usually bring most of the effects to an end within an hour.

Have you heard of a Neti Pot? =D Works great for me when I have sinus trouble.

Yeah, 20-30 minutes. Sublingual worked for me after mixing it with 9x as much MSM crystals, adding alcohol, mixing and evaporating then crushing and mixing the powder thoroughly. Using a carrier like that seems to work. It also worked using inositol but not as good as MSM. Since you already have it dissolved in water I would just add the MSM to the solution and then dry it. To make it easier to weigh out you might even want to go with 19 x as much MSM. This mixing with a carrier powder is just something I found worked well for me. Others may have better suggestions. With the MSM you will definitely get effects from about 500 mcg (5 mg of 10% mixture). 1 mg would probably be uncomfortable. I just put the powder under my tongue and kept it there for maybe 10 minutes. I move my tongue around some to try to mix it under there. When too much saliva builds up I just swish it around my mouth in my cheeks and gums for the next 20 minutes then swallow it. It won't have effects in your stomach but it may absorb some in your esophagus when it coats it on the way down. Snorting the powder would probably be even better. I just find snorting a little unpleasant so I went with the sublingual.

Thanks a lot for the informative answer man, very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.