• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Hello! I finished binge-reading this whole thread from the beginning now and I am really grateful to everyone who shared their experience here.
Especially since I managed to get my hands on some 2-FDCK as a readymade nasal spray recently. I've been curious about Special K for decades literally but never got any, so this one seems to be rather close (Yes, opinions diverge about that, but I still think it's a good choice). It's my first disso and I intend to make it the first thing ever I'm gonna try i.m.
For now I tried it twice the way it is made for, first 20 mg (it stings) which was felt lightly and I had some fun watching my pupils dilate and contract in the mirror for a short time; it almost felt like visuals coming up, but no...
Two days later on Sunday morning 40 mg that were very clearly felt. Slightly impaired coordination, jumpy thought process and a strong feeling in the head, which lasted 3-4 hours and ever so slightly turned into a hangover like headache. Yes, now I know I should have been talking care of drinking enough but I didn't. And it might also not have helped that I had been drinking a little the night before. But in the morning I was absolutely fine...and the headache subsided till evening.

Two days later on Sunday morning 40 mg that were very clearly felt.
I personally feel like it really shines at higher doses. At lower doses i found it a bit hard to distinguish from K.

I am also a beast i don't want to recommend high doses. I think i probably did 150mg over an hr or so, that was definitely wild.

I personally feel like it really shines at higher doses. At lower doses i found it a bit hard to distinguish from K.

I am also a beast i don't want to recommend high doses. I think i probably did 150mg over an hr or so, that was definitely wild.
No worries I'm not done experimenting with this. 😜 You insufflated it or? Cause for now I didn't go i.m. yet. I'm starting low and going slow so I can get an idea of my personal dose. ( Since I don't wanna end up sweating on the floor again... 😒) But I absolutely wanna find this hole for once...

No worries I'm not done experimenting with this. 😜 You insufflated it or? Cause for now I didn't go i.m. yet. I'm starting low and going slow so I can get an idea of my personal dose. ( Since I don't wanna end up sweating on the floor again... 😒) But I absolutely wanna find this hole for once...
I did insuff. I thankfully am scurred of needles.