• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

En cuanto a la publicación considerada anterior, iba a traducirla para mí y para todos, excepto que aún no he descargado una aplicación de traducción en mi nueva tableta, los aceites uno está fuera de servicio en el cajero automático, por lo que no estoy seguro de poder molestarse, dado lo que solo puedo ver como una falta de cortesía o pura ingenuidad.
lo siento no hablo inglés . pensaba que con la opción de "traducir" del navegador me entenderían en el foro . perdón si te he molestado a ti y al resto de miembros del foro.

lo siento no hablo inglés . pensaba que con la opción de "traducir" del navegador me entenderían en el foro . perdón si te he molestado a ti y al resto de miembros del foro.
Merci, mais Je ne peux toujours pas comprendre cela évidemment à moins d'aller le traduire moi-même.

=

Thanks for the answers !! I would also like to know what I could take to get off the acid trip in case I am not feeling well ... (palpitations, etc.) I have a mixture of curiosity, respect and fear of the possible effects it may cause me. . since I never tried any psychedelics. Health !!

Thanks to my trusty translator app. Such a useful thing to have lying around.
Read, read, read.

That what I would have done would have the internet been available at that time.

The general personal opinion I have is that among the intoxant's. LSD-analogues, 4-ho-MIPT.

The are just great, not something to take lightly, but the idea of aborting it I would rather let myself get engulfed by it then aborting it.

In the 60's when LSD therapy was practiced. It was not uncommon to give them an sedative after the experience to temper any residual stimulation. Read that somewhere?

Last edited:
Okay, I managed the little task. Still getting used to the in’s and out’s of the newer tablet, copying and pasting text not so simple on all platforms, websites etc.

But I found a way, without downloading an app, your previous message:

Woof !! bad news. especially for me who recently ordered 5 cards on one page, said the page has good references and a friend advised me. I ordered them for my first experience with psychedelics. I have them in storage waiting for a good opportunity to take the leap and try them. I have a lot of respect for these substances but now I also have some fear thinking that my letters could be dangerous ... thank you very much for the psychestim alert.

Difficult to know what to advise. There is every chance you have legitimate clean product, only none of us can know one way or the other.

If your cartons/tabs are plain white, with 1plsd printed one side, chemical print on the reverse side, I would still bet my money on them being genuine, especially if you used a vendor listed on the Dutch manufacturers website.

If you have fancy coloured tabs, then that would warrant more suspicion and caution.

Read, read, read.

That what I would have done would have the internet been available at that time.
Well I tried to translate your precise meaning here TO English lol, STILL didn’t make sense to me really.
no problem sorry
No problem, was just having a joke around, I got there in the end. Just getting used to new software etc.

Well I tried to translate your precise meaning here TO English lol, STILL didn’t make sense to me really.

No problem, was just having a joke around, I got there in the end. Just getting used to new software etc.
Read upon other 's experiences was what i aimed at but I on it know might aswell do it live

aún no los he sacado de su envase original jeje. ojalá cuando lo abra sean color blanco y con los impresos que me detallas. efectivamente provienen de holanda asi que me quedo mas tranquilo. muchas gracias por tu información y por la paciencia que estás teniendo conmigo jaja

salud !!

but the idea of aborting it I would rather let myself get engulfed by it then aborting it.

In the 60's when LSD therapy was practiced. It was not uncommon to give them an sedative after the experience to temper any residual stimulation. Read that somewhere?
I would feel the same myself I admit, but this is advice and encouragement which I don’t feel we can safely offer without knowing more.

And the concept of taking a sedative with, during, after a known psychedelic compound, a very common and normal, usually safe practise yes, is entirely different to taking god knows what the unknown 2.5% impurities are.

We aren’t talking about- x % 1plsd, x % ISO- 1plsd, 1% LSD, AND 2.5% Sedative.

It’s 2.5% unknown impurities, when there should be zero unknown substances detected or suspected, which is the problem and potential danger, to keep things in perspective.

aún no los he sacado de su envase original jeje. ojalá cuando lo abra sean color blanco y con los impresos que me detallas. efectivamente provienen de holanda asi que me quedo mas tranquilo. muchas gracias por tu información y por la paciencia que estás teniendo conmigo jaja

salud !!
No trouble, it’s a shame we can’t be more helpful or assuring. Dutch vendors have the big candy factory on their doorstep, no issues at all, so the likelihood of counterfeit would surely be much lower, so I would personally take assurance at that.

Please let us know though when you unseal, how your tabs appear, and how you find the experience.

For future purposes, I personally strongly recommend 1cP-LSD over 1p.

It’s okay I hear you, sorry excuse me just making light humour. I hope your trip goes well tonight for the remainder. Enjoy.
iT goeS on en on en on.

In between there I had that shitting on acid smells bad, you look rotten, al the tiles are pulsating and patern's appear.

Some hilarious laughing !

Grime and Lysergic's go great. This is pure pleasure no worry for me. Thanks bro

Last edited:
iT goeS on en on en on.

Grime and Lysergic's go great. This is pure pleasure
Yes that’s a sufficient dose of each on their own for a moderate experience without weed, let alone combined, and 4 ho mipt potentates, and is potentiated by cannabis, to a slightly greater degree than typical with most psychedellics in general, including lysergamides and the other tryptamines.

So your weed should work very well tonight! Really hope you enjoy.

Sorry for being a bit insensitive. Ignore my cranky mood, It’s my own fault for taking way too many psychedellics recently.

Yes that’s a sufficient dose of each on their own for a moderate experience without weed, let alone combined, and 4 ho mipt potentates, and is potentiated by cannabis, to a slightly greater degree than typical with most psychedellics in general, including lysergamides and the other tryptamines.

So your weed should work very well tonight! Really hope you enjoy.

Sorry for being a bit insensitive. Ignore my cranky mood, It’s my own fault for taking way too many psychedellics recently.
Not noticed your insensitivity, but I am taking way to many psychedelics recently.

What is remarkable that I actually like some of them. They are not all hard teacher's like Psilocybine shrooms are to me. But more manageable spychedelic's

Not noticed your insensitivity, but I am taking way to many psychedelics recently.

What is remarkable that I actually like some of them. They are not all hard teacher's like Psilocybine shrooms are to me. But more manageable spychedelic's
Indeed, too manageable at the time. I never struggle with that but the aftermath can grow increasingly difficult with time and abuse. You are right about the psilocybin it’s not so easy to just take a fun, predictable bike ride (was gonna say bus ride, but...lol).

De acuerdo haré unas fotos y las pondré en este hilo. Y un informe detallado de como fue la experiencia . a ver si encuentro el día perfecto para mi primer viaje

salud !!

For harm reduction, think about your neighbour's. Especially when hallucinating at nighttime.

So like in my case, if you listen to grime use your headphone. Not your subwoofer system ;)

De acuerdo haré unas fotos y las pondré en este hilo. Y un informe detallado de como fue la experiencia . a ver si encuentro el día perfecto para mi primer viaje

salud !!
You’re welcome, glad I could establish with you that you most likely have legitimate, real chem ical on your hands. Wish you a wonderful entrance into the psychedellic world, just as it should be.