• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

1P seems to be an outlier, and most people seem to agree it has a shorter duration/harsher come-up than the others.
Yes, absolutely and without denial, this is certainly the case for myself with 1plsd specificalky. Very fast, abrupt come up and rise ti peak.

Which is nice in a way because once you reach that peak plateau that little bit sooner you can get on with the Heavenly Glory of being totally relaxed and at peace to admire the Beautiful World around and all aspects of existence when the trip is good and right of course.

The first time I took 1p LSD it really shocked me out of my skin because I was expecting a nice gradual 1.5 hours rise to a tripping state where I would have time to settle myself and relax first.

But I felt it very strongly almost instantly literally within minutes I had "flashing" and "sparking" which I find also to be particular to 1plsd more so than the others I have tried.

I knew immediately that I was in for something and it was barely 5-minutes when I was substantially affected and increasing fast within 20 minutes I was pretty much fully tripping with amazing visuals and strong bodily sensations.

At 200ug it was my first trip or six and a half years but still I took many hundreds of trips spread out over time and it it stood out to me remarkably how fast I came up to such an intense level of tripping.

Many other psychonauts with long-term experience who I have asked about this have agreed and said that they have had the exact same experience but I do genuinely believe that individual biology and brain chemistry comes into play here.

Regarding my report of the Vega testing of the various lysergamides earlier I would almost put money on somebody else testing differently even if the order stayed the same there would likely be some difference from body to body which in some cases could be quite substantial.

I would be interested in seeing how lsd-25 Vega tested across a broad range of people to see if the effects of that original King are more consistent from person to person because I can't help but have a hunch that may be the case.

So certainly for some people the different lysergamides could be quite indistinguishable but considerably more so for others.

Last edited:
@DrumTripper I cut my tabs into 1/4's when I add to the 20ml distilled water.
I don't know if it really matters but it increases the surface area so it makes sense that you would at least possibly get a faster dissolution into the water and I like to be able to use the solution the following day with Confidence.

It's definitely a more precise and consistent and also fun way of taking mini doses.

I hope you enjoy the ald-52 I certainly did.
I wouldn’t be brave enough to try, but imagine a solution of several lysergamides combined in one bottle (most I’ve done us 1p+eth) - that’d be a tornado juice 🌪 🧃 of sorts! (be careful with combos,

I honestly don't think there is any need for apprehension or fear regarding the combination of different lysergamides I think the only thing that matters is the overall dosage and usual variables. I mean they are essentially the same thing despite me arguing strongly that there are noticeable differences for me me but it's just like mixing different strains of cannabis where the effects can actually be complementary with no specific contraindications.

Last edited:
I have recently found that 1cp works very smoothly and if I had to prefer one over them all it would be 1cp (today) though I need to retry eth-lad and compare it more carefully with 1cp.
I also find that 1cP is more effective and substantial at these low doses, like up to 20ug, and especially 50ug. I eat plenty edible coconut oil infused edibles my mum makes, which make these small doses much fuller and more noticeable.

Like I said above 1p LSD is particularly flashy and Sparky for me. 1cP I get a general moving, dancing effect before my eyes.

On higher doses (700 ug max so far, spread out with other drugs) I loved the way shadows would literally sway and dance beautifully even though the objects themselves appeared stationary to my eyes at the time.

I'm really high on kava, weed edibles, and....three precise 10ug doses of 1cP from my bottle. I have felt each dose and the effect is cumulative especially in combination with the cannabis edibles and kava which strongly potentiates the lysergamides.

But I am very glad that other respectable psychonauts are also appreciating the smaller doses.

I think I may have had Corona virus for several weeks genuinely the worst respiratory infection I've ever had in terms of stubbornness and resistance to treatment and I've had many hundreds of infections since lyme disease hit in 2005 and destroyed my immune system and this was possibly the worst one ever. Also the nominal property and the bleakest depression and Outlook I have ever had pretty much which immediately changed yesterday. I honestly didn't think I would ever feel normal again or possibly not even survive the infection was so severe at times.

But I finally got over it just about 2 days ago and it's heavenly to be able to breathe and regain a little strength. Stay safe y'all.

@AutoTripper sorry to hear about Lyme, that one’s a major struggle. My friend’s mom has it and does heavy doses of edibles daily to combat the effects. She says it feels like she’s fighting a cold/flu constantly and when one does take hold, lasts way too long. Hopefully, if you did get (and beat) Covid, your system remembers the virus and fights it off every year now.
Back to 1p-lsd, I find similar to you - that it;s very sparkly, not as wavy or melty as the king, with flashes and phosphenes. I also have noted much more auditory distortion than L25, especially at lower frequencies. It’s like it has a touch of mipt‘s effects in there.
I miss what L25 used to give me when I looked at wood grains, constant waving, swirling, morphing of tight patterned materials.
But this, for me, may be down to dosage, as I’m usually taking 1/4s or 1/2s. With L25 I was always dropping one or two, or more tabs. And was way younger!
Getting tempted to do a 2-blotter trip soon here and report.

Interestingly enough, I've done blind trialing on a friend before; he always assumed I'd given him regular L when it was in fact ALD-52. I think blind trials might suggest that at least some of these are virtually indistinguishable; however, 1P seems to be an outlier, and most people seem to agree it has a shorter duration/harsher come-up than the others. Go figure.
I think actually, on both logical (from tales and impressions) that these two in particular, would be harder to distinguish in a blind test.

I have heard it reported by seasoned psychonauts and could fully relate to that after my one recent but fantastic ald-52 experience . It has a particularly manic and long-lasting mindset where I really was in a dream like altered reality very similar to LSD.

However I am absolutely certain I would be able to tell the difference between a sizable dose of 1plsd and 1cp LSD, in a blind test.

Far more easily than different strains of our homegrown cannabis anyway they have a distinctively different feel and come up.

I need to make good way soon for my 5 legit Californian sunshine tabs in the fridge for over a year now which I trust confidently to be at least 220 ug.i din't get round to trying my 200ug ALD trip plus 30ug 1cP for a year, and just got suck into the Habit of taking 1cp primarily because it was so consistently effective and enjoyable.

I think that is all my (sense??) for now. Very wasted and forlorn. I just took 25ug from my bottle (damn those bottles run out fast lol), with a another sizeable edible dose.

So 50 ug total, lots etizolam, 50 grams strong Kava , herb edibles, and a powerful little bit of vapor.

The 1cP has hit me fast, uplifting actually. On top of Etizolam, and a redose.

I have a crazy life my friends, I'm not normal at all. Thank you all for accepting me without judgement sincerely. I want some more kava though. It wasted me for hours but that WAS hours ago lol, and everything has gone down the pan this evening regarding plans for normality, discipline and Sensibility.

@DrumTripper sorry mate, Im so hazy. You did take 1cP before this batch right?

I follow with interest but get muddled in my haze. The other thing to consider is the fact that any particular substance can have a significantly stronger impact on us on different days and occasions depending on those governing variables.

So of more interest will be going forward with this new batch you have because that will be more telling and I trust your discernment there.

I have only taken back 01 myself which is unprinted but I do have a few refrigeratte (properly) printed batchs I haven't tried yet.

250, (now about 180 plus a few bits)- Batch 01 has been consistently potent. Unfridged in my draw, lazily for months. No perceptible potency loss. Picture included.

My 2 ALD tabs I removed from the fridge to be ready before the summer and they sat in my drawer through all temperatures but still seemed fully potent a short while ago.

Wow that 2nd 25ug and edible has really hit me. Gotta go. Take care all stay positive.

Ya, i tried it a while back, but got another 5-lot tuesday (when i dropped 25ug).
i should clarify that i only called it a fresh batch, in that it was freshly delivered to me, not stored.
It’s prolly the same synth as the rest of the 1cP out there, but rocked me for whatever reason.

But comparing to my last 50ug 1P trip, the same intensity and vizzies were experienced on Tuesday’s 1cP 25ug trip.
It might be both a hot tab/spot and diet, mood, etc.
Truly i wasn’t planning on tripping tuesday, but when stuff arrives in the mail, it’s exciting. Boom, i took a 1/4 tab and had an actual little trip, complete with one vomit. No real nausea that lead up to the purge, it was instant and over instantly.
Still learning after decades of cid!

I was wondering that, too. Never hooped anything myself - maybe a solution in distilled water administered by dropper, or how are folks doing it.
Last time I dropped (that 25ug), I just swallowed the little triangle. When puking I remember thinking “I wonder if keeping it under my tongue for 30 minutes would have prevented this.” Maybe time to try rectal . . .

Just stumbled across this on paychonautwiki

“Canada:
1P-LSD is controlled as Schedule III substance under the Precursor Control Regulations of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.[13][dubiousdiscuss]”

Is this an acceptable topic to discuss?

@DrumTripper
I dont know exactly how these sorts of laws and the lists they contain work but its not explicitly listed, so.? And the page says its current..?

Just seems odd to me itd be as a precursor and not something like"derivatives, isomers and analogues and salts of derivatives, isomers and analogues, including" under the entry for LSD...maybe its just an error at pyschonaughtwiki lol .. it is noted as dubious.

I didnt mean to imply it was recently, explicitly, added or anything, as was the case with 2Cs in 2016 ..
But I digress, though

Seeing as other countries have recently amended their laws to include such analogues I doubt we (Canada) can be too far behind, unfortunately.
But heres hoping we dont stop at weed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
just trying to wrap my brain around dose sizes.... how strong is 100 mcg? of 1P LSD. would you suggest taking a fraction . its been 20+yrs since i tripped.

just trying to wrap my brain around dose sizes.... how strong is 100 mcg? of 1P LSD. would you suggest taking a fraction . its been 20+yrs since i tripped.
I like 2 -3 tabs of 100ug 1p but I trip very nicely of a single 100ug tab...some of my friends even have a great time on half a 100ug tab....if you are nervous 50ug would be a good starting dose imho.
As I like to say...you can always take more next time but you cant take less after you've dosed so it's always wise to play it safe.

you will be fine with between 100-150 ug. 100 ug is a nice trip not heavy or strong. 150 ug is a full blown experince but still can ground yourself

I have personally always found 100ug of 1p LSD underwhelming.

I would cut another tab into half, aim for a 1/4's worth.

Take 125 ug that way.

My 1st ever experience with 1p, 1st trip in 6 years, was 200ug. Wow it hit me so fast and hard. Was intense, visually brilliant.

150ug would be a good notch tamer, but still a sufficiently full and deep experience.

125ug would just make up for the potential to be disappointed with one tab only.

Last edited:

In my experience, the first experience with a new substance is never replicated. If you play it safe, you'll wish you had taken more, if you take too much, well, don't freak out :).

When I first got back into it after 10+ years I took ALD-52 and started with 50 mcg but it wasn't strong enough so I took the other half tab. 1P-LSD is a bit stronger but I took 200 mcg on my first trip of that (second trip in 10+ years), no regrets. It hit me harder than expected and was extremely visual but fun. You would be fine with 150-200 mcg as long as you're in the right setting. If you have weed that will help elevate a smaller dose.

Whatever you choose, if you have enough experience with getting into the proper set and setting, you'll survive. This stuff is safe and enjoyed at much higher doses.