View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i spend most of the come up just lying there eyes closed and letting the music take me off in all directions. and also the tail end to help me drift off though it doesnt sound quite as good then.

Over the peak now, and into what feels like it will be a long, gentle slope back down. Visuals are fading, the world is coming back into focus. All very slowly though. I think I'll be mellow for a few more hours yet.

Re-post, I think I deleted my last iteration of this:

HOLY SHIT

My july 4th was NUTS

Dropped 2 tabs AL-LAD and 1 1p-LSD usual doses 150/100ug respectively

All I can say is... WOW!

Things were really upbeat and beautiful for the first half, through the fireworks for the first maybe six hours. Lots of people crammed really close, and cops everywhere, but I was in no way upset or scared, the euphoria was unbelievable.

Eventually I get home since one of the people I was with seemed DETERMINED to make the night about them, and she wasn't even tripping, LOL! Her negative vibes were a complete pain in the ass, and she smoked all my weed by making me feel guilty she wasn't tripping, even though I had encouraged her to do so and offered her the means with which to make that happen. Some people are just not happy unless they are miserable I guess.

So I get home, and I figure I'll go out and check out the stars and see what is happening in the neighborhood.

So I pop another tab of 1p since the trip was still highly visual, but starting to lose some of it's depth.

I did not really expect it to do anything...

HOLY SHIT WAS I WRONG!

In the dark there were wire-form plant vines everywhere, coming out of trees, and there was a bug zapper set to ultra violet mode... To me I could see the black light was in fact a female entity not unlike a many mouthed pig, but purple and emitting light. The visuals were so astoundingly clear and defined that I can not even convey it. I can not believe my brain was able to render something so detailed and beautiful. So, it seemed this pig woman was chained inside the zapp cage, with all these vines everywhere.

Then I noticed, the vines attached to the tree stump the zapper was on, to where the original branches had been cut off.

I was seeing the ghostly after image of the energy remaining where the branches used to be. It's like I could see into another dimension or plane or something. Cars appeared to be parked slightly next to themselves if that makes sense, as if I were seeing many different dimensions overlapping, and the amalgam one car was parked here, and in another, slightly to the left, but nearly all of them in this one area. This is hard to explain.

I have never had such detailed closed or open eye visuals in my life.

I could tell that reality was malleable, and set about trying to control it.

I called down to the lightning bugs at one point over the pond by my house. I could see fish skeletons swarming in the water, fish of every hue, and see how the waves they generated while swimming added to the whole of the movement and the concensus reality of the pond.

So, before long I was SWARMED by lightning bugs. There were some kids hanging out on the opposite side of the pond, setting of fireworks and doing what kids do.

I asked them, "am I completely covered in lightning bugs right now?"

And one of the girls said:
"Oh my god, are you alright? I thought you were wearing some kind of fourth of july sweater or something with lights in it"

THEY WERE REAL! I had called out to the bugs and they came to me. Although I had been spinning a glow stick on the end of a lanyard not long before, maybe they wanted to know the deal with that?

Everything was subtly shifted. I could see the trees where tree stumps were, but much fainter than the vines from earlier, I guess because it had been so much longer since they were cut down. They were complete ghosts, barely even visible at all. I think the difference is that the tree with the vines was still alive, whereas the stumps were dead.

I am still re-integrating.

There was never a time I was afraid, or could not tell fantasy from reality, but there were definitely times when I came to realize I had NEVER TRIPPED SO HARD IN MY LIFE.

A blank wall became a portal to another place at one point, and I watched as a servant girl, or maybe a new wife, (she was not enthusiastic about this) was roughly disrobed by her husband and drooled all over.

I found this disquieting, and the unhappiness on her face made me feel so bad for her. I looked away hoping the image would be gone, but it remained, and even later when I walked past that wall, even though the couple were no longer there, the bed they had used was still there, it was as if I had a permanent window into some room in India. I wondered if I could step through, but I was too afraid to try, both because I was afraid if it worked what that would mean for my reality, my sanity, or my life if somehow it was truly a portal. I threw a ping pong ball at the space in the wall. It bounced back.

More to come later, as I said, I am still coming back to reality.

AL-LAD and 1p-LSD is no joke guys, it is... I don't even KNOW what it is, but I have not had a experience so lucid and yet so insane in my life.

yah man, nature is beautiful when your tripping, and watching the plants breath and communicate... i cant decided if today il drop 1p-lsd for the first time or use my geltabs, so many decisions!

Greetings everyone,

I just receive three blotters of 100ug 1p-lsd. I'm kinda impatient and I have two choices...

First, to take 100ug today, then 200ug by monday.

Or to take 300ug by monday.

What in your opinion would be the most advised choice ? Knowing that I intend to be well high..!

Thanks.

I tried one of the 150ug pellets last night and i must say i did not find a lot of difference between that and any of the 100ug blotters i have tried previously. I did feel it a lot sooner than expected about 15 mins before first alerts and i also felt it lasted a while longer though. I took it at 6.45 and did not get to sleep till after 7 oclock this morning where i can usually drop off around 6 usually. Not a bad thing though. very strong afterglow still going today. Though i must say you can get three 100ug blotters for the price of one pellet so not value for money but i am not complaining as even at that price i would say my trip was worth every penny and some.

Greetings everyone,

I just receive three blotters of 100ug 1p-lsd. I'm kinda impatient and I have two choices...

First, to take 100ug today, then 200ug by monday.

Or to take 300ug by monday.

What in your opinion would be the most advised choice ? Knowing that I intend to be well high..!

Thanks.

Personally I'd say go for 100ug today, 200ug on monday. The tolerance isn't to harsh with 1P IME. Be ready for 200, that blew my fuckin socks off, man.

Anyway, I've been dosing this stuff weekly for 2 months now with no adverse effects. Tolerance seems to be completely gone in 6-7 days, maybe less. This stuff may not be a pro drug, but it defiantly earns a status. I've heard the blanket ban can't take affect...is this correct?

@proj3ct: I'm glad you talk about the tolerance ! I've been wondering about this.

Well, anyway it's not gonna be for today: I've spent the afternoon drinking strong beers with buddies lol...

I'm still doubtful... in a way, having 2 "acid days" is a charming idea, and in another way I'm kinda "armored" with the psychedelics (I'm mentally quiet, cold blooded, into some spiritual stuff as chakras, kundalini, astral projections... in fact I don't believe in madness) so a very huge trip would make me a very happy man.

I guess it's gonna be heads or tails hahaha !

had 8 days off had 150mcg that time twice that month prev I had one or one half trips
---

no tolerance issues. took my dose then ate extra bit to be at 200, got little thought myvstash was fucked up\heat damaged??? dug up four went another stash in fridge n took one out. I have now eaten 10 x 100mcg trips

what I wanna know is have I just overloaded my brain or is the first 200 stopping 100 every hour after from working. I'm tripping in that I know I am but no psycadelics. my heads kinda gone in one.

they closed my thread! I find that disproportionately hurtfull cos I'm tripping somewhere too hard take pity its just mad as fooooook no wibbly lines instead flashes of extreme psycadelics over shows. also certain colours are going thru every colour in the book but no blurry hands no giggles but my face aches there.

have u ever killed a 1plsd trip with another?

expert advice
--
Edit: ERM its all starting to kick in..... I think I'm looking at a extremely elongated 3-4 blotter hit my brains took a few hours n now since I stopped ingesting last two hours I feel like I'm coming up pretty quickly at that. giggling n shadows going mental finally. 1000mcgs is insaine I was just distraught. ERM I'll be banging out hard hard acid trance for few hours till I'm incapable of. feel like scoring some white or rocks as I sworebon my kids life nonskag no methadone. but I suddenly wanna get beyond mustered. will report back. high high doses have got real real idiocincracities.

oh well human guiena pig, well pig I munched em yum yum here goes a day or so of sanity.

I'm djing my usual show but I'll stream it till I'm counted for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Had 3 hits in my car stashed for the weekend, was like 100 degrees I expect.....ate 150mcg on Saturday night and felt little to nothing....took the other this morning for shits and giggles, am in a good mood....very little

My metabolism and this drug do not jive....I have to have 200-300mcg to trip decent.....and I am very sensitive to LSD normally....300 will fly me to the moon

And I have been taking 2-3 week breaks between trips

I've tried both ways....they are the same for me

100 barely does anything

200 is noticeable....with some hash it gets me going

300 is perfect

Just took my 3 blotters 1 hour ago

took a shower, put some nice sunglasses

hahaha oh wow it's gonna be AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.