View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first tried this a couple of months ago at a starting dose of half a blotter. I experienced a slight euphoric and warm feeling blanket my body, I had a nice feeling of contentment, minor visual disturbances and colour changes. Nothing spectacular but it was my intention to start my experience at a low dosage.

Fast forward two months and here I am, socks completely knocked off and tripping off my face.

2.5 hours ago me and my partner ingested one blotter each. I don't think we were prepared for how hard that this would hit us. It's hit fucking hard!

Crazy, multicoloured patterns swirling everywhere, everything feels 3 dimensional, it's warped. Flashes of light embracing my vision.

If there is another planet, I'm fucking on it right now. My whole body is engulfed in Gravity, I can't feel my hands so I'll be damned if I know how I'm typing this. My tongue is tingling and then follows the rest of my body in a tingly wave of rushes.

About 45 minutes ago (although I can't be sure as time doesn't seem to exist at this moment in time, how weird?) I had the most intense orgasm ever known to man, absolutely breathtaking in every sense.

Seriously, please do not underestimate this chemical. It hits hard. Me and my partner keep getting instances of sheer panic. At times it's feeling like it's too much to handle. At this moment in time I'm feeling very overwhelmed at how this chemical has knocked me on my arse. My partner feels the same way also.

If there ever was a scale I'm off the fucking end of it right now.

Be prepared and start your doses low, this chemical is very unpredictable in my eyes but also extremely enjoyable for the most part.

Stay safe x
Write some reminders on pieces of paper and post them around, and keep them in your pockets.

Make them multi colored and bright, and simple to understand, mine usually is this:
"Remember this will be over too soon, enjoy this rare and wonderful opportunity while it is here, for soon you will be wishing you had taken better advantage of it. Closed eye visuals, oneness, and meeting The Godhead are on the table!"

I usually highlight this in orange and pink that will fluoresce under a black light, with a simpler version underneath that just says
"Relax and go with it, the Universe is a beautiful and loving place, no harm will come to you, you are alive"

This chemical has all the things that other research chemicals lacked, all the most special parts of acid, and every once in a while a profoundly visual experience. Metabolism has a lot to do with it, all I know is that at lower doses the head trip dominates, and at medium on up, the visual aspect catches up AND HOW.

The mixing of AL-LAD with the 1p has produced some of the most profound and moving as well as euphoric experiences of my life.

I had a detailed recitation of my 4th of july, but it got deleted for some reason.

Bottom line is, this chemical can either be a bit underwhelming visually, or knock your socks off, depending on dose and metabolism, but if you are not on a MAOI it will usually give you a strong head trip, and ego loss seems VERY VERY VERY EASY to acheive with this chemical, and that lack of grounding concepts is very scary for casual trippers. It even scared the shit out of me in one of my recent trips, which I detailed earlier.

As I said, write out the reminders, they will serve to re-center you and remind you you are doing this for a purpose and it will be over far too soon, not last forever and be scary.

I used to find Butyl-nitrites a great way to reset the mindset if falling into bad trip territory, but I do not recommend this to others.

I can not over state, a colorful piece of paper, with eye catching colorful writing on it, found in a pocket while aimlessly and ego-lessly tripping can save the day.

The simple words, in bright glowing oranges and yellows, reminding you of what you set out to accomplish, that there is in fact a plan in place, and this is a good thing, is all that is usually necessary to keep the energy good.

In addition to keeping small ones in my pocket, I post them on walls in rooms I frequent while tripping.

Namaste, fellows

Once again. this compound ceases to amaze me. 200ug - 4-6hrs of coming up, feeling of being spun upped into a rose pedal or "Z" shaped and star like geometric patterns, all kleidoscopic and then coming down 4-5hours the feeling of being unspun from being spiralled up all those hours. An amazing experience. That all peoples should experience.

I keep hearing all these amazing trips on 100...metabolism must be a huge factor on this compound, cause 100 did hardly anything for me...300 hit me like a comet.....think I'll do a 100 again tommorrow after fasting

100ug is moderate to mild for me. Not quite a full on experience . but 200ug is fractals, and everything a full blown , sometimes overwhelming experience should be. Spiral in and then spiral out of detailed geometric patterns. Very astounding.

Last edited:
75ug. No body load that I can remember. Minor stomach upset. However, gloriously delirious and beloved confusion. A complete swirling mass of jumbled up colours, wherein the simplest of tasks somehow has taken up 6 hours on a Friday night. For most of the evening, it felt like something was vomiting up visual patterns at me endlessly.

Tom

Good Idea with the notes...I gotta try that...

So after reading about how others got hit so hard with 1p at 100 and even 70ug Id like to say that I have done 1p on several occasions, all the doses have been between half a tab and two tabs. psychedelic tolerance may have vaired between trials BUT Id like to emphasize that on my last and STRONGEST trip at 100 ug (trip report a few pages back) was the only time I took 1p sublingually (held under tongue for 15 mins). I did this on a whim and had no concious reason for doing so....This trip was so strong in fact, that I had no other explanation besides it being dosed higher than the alleged 100ug.

So Its been several weeks since this experience and I ended up with two blotters of W0Wzer on my tongue two nights ago. These were acquired in san fransisco from some old school heads. They were nice average blotters...not insane but probably 60-80 ug. I had a great time. Very visual , a bit of a challenge mentally...you know everything youd expect from some good acid....I took this with the 1p in mind...and I figured that this should have been comparable in strength to my last experience ...well not only was it not quite as potent but the effects were also quite different....just as I suspected. On 1p the universe bent me over her knee and I received a cosmic spanking...It was only 100ug....Im wondering if 1p does indeed cross the BBB.

1000ug.

I am not advocating anyone else to do this especially the way I did.

I have been experimenting since early this year, lower and higher dose, found a tolerance building so decided, on being granted an empty house, to see what a high dose was as all about; reckless on reflection.

Setting, empty house, no-one due to disturb me for 4 days... safety first! I had my dogs with me, but felt I may get a little primal and couldn't think of a trip sitter who was local that I could trust more than my hounds. Had previously eaten 5, split into 3 doses over the course of the evening, found the experience to be underwhelming compared to expectation, never went above the feeling of having taken 2, just a longer experience.

Dropped at 7pm, 6 x sublingual, allowed to soak under tongue for 20mins, chewed, rinsed around for as long as I could then swallowed. Thought I could perceive an odd tingling feeling, felt as though I could sense the uptake. Immediate alerts. Decided to run a bath, whilst filling I became bold and decided to finish the strip; calling on the logic of why not.

Ate the 4, whilst in the initial stages, soon after I was confronted by end of reality. Got in the bath, within 5 mins (who knows??) it became apparent that the bath was no longer the place for me to be, not safe enough. As I left the bath a found basic concepts starting to melt away. I didn't know I was wet, I didn't understand my clothes, didn't know where I was. After much reasoning I realised I didn't know some critical facts about the current situation and needed to find a place of safety. That is about where the story becomes jumbled notes scattered on screwed up bits of mental scrap paper. Much happened I can't even start to express.

Movement - complete mismatch of position, fractal feelings coming from my feedback to movement, but still able to function, sort of.
Time dilation - utterly convinced for at least the first part of the trip that I had put myself in some sort of bizarre coma, and stayed their for months.
OEV - combined with the time dilation I was unable to conceive what I was seeing or contain the trip, at times my point of view was removed from my eyes to a deeper point within my mind, peering at my own vision from around a corner.
Empathy - spent the whole evening with my dogs, had a strong feeling they were looking after me, but also a sense of them understanding, wanting to be around. Awoke from the bulk of the trip, after around 6 hours. when things started to become a 'normal' trip again to find that they were snuggled up, my dog was vigorously licking my face, who knows for how long?
I also found within my own mind I invented an Alice in wonderland style story, concerning little creatures that lived inside objects and influenced the world through making disapproving vibrations, after i sobered I decided the basis for this to either be the noises my dogs make when they are asleep and disturbed, or the noise of my mattress moving around, either way it was a very abstract, original story which I see as great.

dropped at 7, up by 7.30, full 5/5 OEV, incapacitated until 3am-ish, tripping until 1pm, acid head space faded the day after that, although since have had a few examples of something very similar to Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder, but nothing major or disruptive. Very warm after glow, no comedown to mention. I can't help feeling a little like my mind had the shit kicked out of it though, without tolerance there is simply no need to take this much, I don't get frightened by trips but this at times was like a major league k-hole with the sedating aspect coming from a new found feeling I would call fractal incapacitance.

Although I came out OK, I can't help but feel this sort of dose unnecessary.

Last edited:
Last night I decided to take 50ug of 1P-LSD in the company of a friend who took the same dose.

At the end of the trip, when we were down-to the earth again and the effects were very subtle, we decided to resume the journey back home. We had been lying for the last five hours without moving too much, and it was a little chilly. During the couple kilometer walk separating the forest and the train station, I started to feel a numbing sensation in some parts of the feet. I attributed this to my altered perception, but seeing that the symptoms continued for 20 minutes, I took my shoes off to discover that the pinky finger on my left foot was white and very numb, and the same with the second toe of the right foot. This was confirmed by my friend, who said that the fingers looked kind of dead. I could not feel too much and they were very pale, translucent and not looking too alive. I got quite worried, and began to jump and try to move my fingers while massaging and giving heat with my hands. After 20 minutes things seemed to improve somewhat, they were not so white, but still looked quite bad. 20 minutes later I was at home with my feet in hot water, moving them to circulate blood, and colour was finally returning to all fingers.

I write this because as far as I know many ergot derivatives are strong vasoconstrictors. I also got reminded of the gangrenes related to other strong psychs such as bromo-dragonfly or NBOMe-phenethylamines.

I must also let you know that my travelling companion did not suffer any of my problems or discomfort at all.

If you notice symptoms of extreme vasoconstriction such as numbness in the limbs or discolouration of any part of your body, please move, jump and run to stimulate the circulation and put the affected area in very hot water. Ultimately, medical care should be looked for.

I don't want to raise any unnecessary alarms, but I think that if I had not been aware of the strong vasoconstriction in my feet as fast as I did, the outcome could have been much worse.

Did anything like this ever happen to someone? Any thoughts?

I don't have much in particular to contribute to this thread, except to mention that this compound is indeed a jewel. I tried 100ug tonight -- my first go. I'm almost three hours into it. It's pretty rich, and to be honest, I really can't distinguish it from LSD. Even the chronology is identical... The chemist that came up with this synthesis is a genius. Kudos.

Regarding potency, this is perhaps slightly stronger than LSD at the same dose, somewhat stronger than LSZ @ 150ug, and significantly stronger than AL-LAD @ 150ug. I haven't yet tried ETH-LAD, but I wager that that one lies in the LSZ range.

And now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my trip... Catch you guys later. :D

Last night I decided to take 50ug of 1P-LSD in the company of a friend who took the same dose.

At the end of the trip, when we were down-to the earth again and the effects were very subtle, we decided to resume the journey back home. We had been lying for the last five hours without moving too much, and it was a little chilly. During the couple kilometer walk separating the forest and the train station, I started to feel a numbing sensation in some parts of the feet. I attributed this to my altered perception, but seeing that the symptoms continued for 20 minutes, I took my shoes off to discover that the pinky finger on my left foot was white and very numb, and the same with the second toe of the right foot...

Did anything like this ever happen to someone? Any thoughts?

Others people report similar sensations on another forum (uk...):

Mk-ultra said:
the top of my right foot felt like pins and needles, but more concentrated if you get me. Also, I was feeling more of a prickly sensation down my left arm. I've heard that's pretty much vasoconstriction, although there weren't no pressure feeling. I've taken real L (i think) many times before without any of those symptoms. I can't really say for sure, but it really didn't feel like a distortion.

SacredSandal said:
I also had some strange sensations while on 1p. Like half my body sort of numbing and feeling slightly swollen. Very hard to tell if this really happened or it was just some strange tripping sensation...Yep, I can imagine my symptoms being anxiety related and they did seem to fade after some stretches and a change of setting. Although i've been way further out there on actual genuine L countless of times and never experienced this numbing of one side of the body.

And also in a trip report (Erowid):

Mr Moran said:
There is a somewhat nice tingle in my body occasionally, but it feels okay. Nothing too much...

...I felt the need to go to the river and dip my feet in the water. For some reason, for the past few minutes before this, I felt a weird tingle in my left arm, as though my fingers were falling asleep, and this had me somewhat worried. I didn't want to feel like I was going to experience vasoconstriction and lose my hand or fingers, but they did feel like they were swelling. This went away shortly, however, and I felt fine again.

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=106122

It's possible that 1P-LSD be more vasoconstrictor that acid ... do not forget that this is a research chemical that is 6 months old !

I don't have much in particular to contribute to this thread, except to mention that this compound is indeed a jewel. I tried 100ug tonight -- my first go. I'm almost three hours into it. It's pretty rich, and to be honest, I really can't distinguish it from LSD. Even the chronology is identical... The chemist that came up with this synthesis is a genius. Kudos.

Regarding potency, this is perhaps slightly stronger than LSD at the same dose, somewhat stronger than LSZ @ 150ug, and significantly stronger than AL-LAD @ 150ug. I haven't yet tried ETH-LAD, but I wager that that one lies in the LSZ range.

And now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my trip... Catch you guys later. :D
I couldn't have put it better myself. You totally echo my findings with this gem, which is why I don't really have anything to add to the thread.

I can't speak to 1P-LSD yet, but I found 150µg of ETH-LAD to be much stronger than the 150µg of AL-LAD, and also a fair bit stronger than the tabs of LSZ, or any single LSD tab I've ever had. I found the LSZ to be about on par with typical LSD tabs I've had, and AL-LAD to be slightly lighter than typical LSD tabs. I've only tried LSZ, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD once each so far, but done LSD countless times. These comparisons are a bit hard to make, y'know, apples and oranges, and small sample sizes here for the new lysergamides.

I'm really fascinated by the possibility that 1P-LSD might be more potent per µg than LSD, even though it has a heavier molar weight.

I'm really fascinated by the possibility that 1P-LSD might be more potent per µg than LSD, even though it has a heavier molar weight.

i believe that we underestimate the potency of LSD a lot. because of it's illegality we can only guess doses, and people commonly assign 100mcg to a regular blotter. i personally think that average blotters have way less in it. supposedly 100mcg of acid is enough for a full-blown trip, Huxley asked for that dose in his deathbed and i doubt he would want a trip as mild as a modern tab at that occasion.

if 1P-LSD is indeed nothing but an acid prodrug - what we can't know for sure yet, but would follow the logic of ALD-52 and some other poster on the beginning of the thread claimed that Nichols himself guessed it would be a prodrug and not active on its own -, i guess that the fact that is indeed potent at 100mcg doses only reinforces that we underestimate LSD.

of course, 1P-LSD might not be a prodrug and might be more potent than LSD too.

You're probably right neurotic. This idea of 1P-LSD being active in its own right, and more readily able to cross the BBB, could easily be fanciful thinking.

It's too bad it's nearly impossible to get accurate numbers for LSD doses. I'd love to know how much I've *actually* taken.

If 1p is a prodrug, why lots of people (including me) feel a slightly different effect like less visual, shorter duration, smoother trip....

i believe that we underestimate the potency of LSD a lot. because of it's illegality we can only guess doses, and people commonly assign 100mcg to a regular blotter. i personally think that average blotters have way less in it. supposedly 100mcg of acid is enough for a full-blown trip

I am agreed with this 100% =D

If 1p is a prodrug, why lots of people (including me) feel a slightly different effect like less visual, shorter duration, smoother trip....

The fact that the effects of LSD are so variable (set and setting) could easily account for the differences that you are describing. Owsley Stanley once made a batch of LSD tablets, and then dyed the pills different colors before distributing them. He claimed that people experienced different effects depending on the color of the pill they used, even though they were identical in composition.

Differences in dosing and pharmacokinetics between LSD and 1P-LSD could definitely influence the intensity, duration, and physical side-effects.

The fact that the effects of LSD are so variable (set and setting) could easily account for the differences that you are describing. Owsley Stanley once made a batch of LSD tablets, and then dyed the pills different colors before distributing them. He claimed that people experienced different effects depending on the color of the pill they used, even though they were identical in composition.

Differences in dosing and pharmacokinetics between LSD and 1P-LSD could definitely influence the intensity, duration, and physical side-effects.

Fair enough but in the experience you describe, users experienced different effects but I don't think they had all the same effect from the red pill. With 1p there is consensus on several concordant effect.
Might be auto suggestion but I don't buy it.
Might be that the timing creates different effect.
Might be a prodrug of something else than lsd.
Or might be active on its own.
Anyway for me 1p has definitely a different flavor than lsd corroborated by others experience.

No doubt in my mind it's a different animal....just the fact that I can sleep with no problem and feel refreshed the next day which never happened the dozens of times I took LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.