View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's probably a lot of people detailing their experience, but no harm adding mine I guess?

In my experience it's a lovely drug (albeit I used it completely in the wrong way, so overall I'd say I had a negative experience but that was my fault) that I'm going to do again.

I didn't research it, I was offered it after a couple of ciders, I was offered 100mcg and took it. Nothing happened after an hour, so I took another three quarters of a tab roughly (so roughly another 75mcg). I started to get a lot of LSD like visuals and I giggled a lot, it was quite euphoric and it was overall really nice. After a bit I'd lost the ability to articulate myself and felt quite confused. Someone at the house I was at tried to kiss me so I freaked out and locked myself in the room I was sleeping at that night, couldn't sleep, so I ended up texting someone for hours, came to some realisations that are still beneficial (I took it about six weeks ago), I got in quite a lot of thought loops though. I had a crazy intense headache, too, but that was solved by a paracetamol.

Ten hours since the first dose I was still tripping really hard, I ended up having take a taxi and a three hour train journey with one connection home, which was uncomfortable as time still felt distorted, I was in an enclosed space, I thought everyone knew I was tripping (I'm still sure some did) and I felt trapped in my own thoughts. When I got home I just talked about the same thing for two hours then fell asleep.

In summary, this felt pretty much exactly like my experience of similar doses of LSD, but longer to come up, much longer in duration and with intense headaches.

Wow that was a stressful trip... i am glade you managed it as well as you did... I'm sure you learnt from it...

ahint Id say that the confusion and articulation may have been down to the alcohol being mixed in, but i found a lot of pressure on my temples and a bit of a head ache on 100ug

ahint Id say that the confusion and articulation may have been down to the alcohol being mixed in, but i found a lot of pressure on my temples and a bit of a head ache on 100ug

To be honest I doubt it - I was barely tipsy when I took it, the alcohol would have worn off by then and I was on 175mcg, I've experienced the same thing on just LSD at a similar dose.

wonder where the headaches came from.

My experience was great. I think I did not wait quite long enough for tolerance to be gone, but since I dosed heavily it was not one of those trips where you never quite get 'there'

took 2x 150 mcg AL-LAD and 2x 100 mcg 1p-LSD about 8 am that day (saturday)

Hour goes by, feel nothing. I am listening to music and generally trying to forget I ingested a chemical, but I feel no effects, which is strange since the 1p usually comes on in waves that start nearly immediately until small ripples join into a mighty wave.

Well, none of that. After about an hour and 20 mins I decide to swallow the tabs. I almost always just swallow them after a chew immediately, but I wanted to try buccal administration, and I thought it was somehow ruining it.

So I swallow the tabs, and head out into the garden to put something away in the shed, as I had been straightening up that morning so the place would be tidy for my trip.

As I reach for the door to the shed I realize that it is taking a really really really long time for my hand to get to the handle. I think to myself 'OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT' and I can hear the echo of the unspoken words in my head. I notice the wood grain on the door come to life, with pieces of it seeming to stand out from the rest of the pattern and form faces and hands that reach towards me. I realized I am standing there with my hand halfway to the latch, and I have no idea objectively how long I stood that way transfixed- it felt like forever.

So I open the shed, even though I have dropped the item I was going to put in here on the ground during my all-of-a-sudden peak, and I try to puzzle out why I am in here. I look out the window, which a small tree partially occludes and it's strange. Outside of the shed all these INSANE visuals are going on, but inside there is nothing, the walls are fine, nothing is crazy at all, but starting just on the other side of the window the earth is heaving and balls of light are chasing each other through the grass while each blade of grass at one point starts to look like a small statue of liberty, all in different poses, and in motion, talking to each other selling each other things at statue of liberty bazaars and swap meets, and basically conducting the day to day business of being a living moving lilliputian statue of liberty. These visuals were crazy, but the head space is what really took me for a ride. I don't really know how to explain it, but the head space made it possible for me to go with it and let the visual manifest, which sometimes I have trouble doing. That is not the idea I want to convey.... I'll think about it and try harder.

I ended up going on a walk, not scared at all for some reason that the trip police would get me, and there are these boulders by my house that I found a while ago and visited when I tripped not long ago. They were dripping purples and pinks and changing color like that one MTV promo commercial from the 90s with the moon man, with the MTV flag? It kind of was doing that.

I looked into a nearby creek and saw civilizations of cray fish, and was touched with their simplicity and beauty.

From here on things get really abstract and there was a lot of synesthesia that makes things not really make sense. Ideas and colors and sight and smell all kind of were blended together along with this weird headspace that was the broth and stock that I added the rest of my sensory experience to to make the soup that was this trip.

I felt so full of love, and I still do. Filled with childlike wonder, with no fear whatsoever, no weirdness. I talked to non tripping people without fear of discovery, it just didn't matter to me if they knew.

Simply incredible.

So I stored my tabs in a dark zip lock in a book and I noticed some yellowing after only ten days. Is this a sign of deterioration (less potency), or just natural oxidation that I shouldn't be concerned about?

Same happens to me but it was still very active like the day I received them.

Headaches during rough experiences from my experience are from dehydration. The last thing your thinking about is hydration in that state of mind, it makes sense.

Headaches during rough experiences from my experience are from dehydration. The last thing your thinking about is hydration in that state of mind, it makes sense.

Yes, I have a mental checklist for tripping that's sort of an in-joke among my friends. Do I need to drink water? Eat food? Go to the bathroom? Vomit? Whenever I feel off I ask myself these questions.

Took my first one of these last week, boy was I impressed. As far as I could tell, was almost indistinguishable from the cleanest version of actual LSD I have ever had, except with apparently less mind-screw potential (unless I have grown up beyond that happening, which is also a possibility) - this is interesting because from what I have been reading 1P-LSD metabolises into LSD anyway, so this would make sense. From 100 microgram tab, I got everything I needed - massively increased appreciation of music, lots of energy to dance, not so much breathing walls etc as wood, stone, pavements taking on loads of extra depth and beautiful patterns emerging from them, deeper appreciation of people around me and their 'energy', colourful if mild CEVs and so on - and it seemed to last a hell of a long time, like 12-14 hours or similar, but without exhausting me.

I can only give this substance a serious thumbs up. I am not looking for a totally absorbing psychedelic experience - e.g walls melting, body, mind and self fractilising endlessly, complete disapearance of ego, dissolving into the floor etc - if I am out and about, especially at a party or with lots of people but one tab was the perfect party-suitable trip without doubt.
Also, this substance left me with a deeper feeling of connection to myself, forced me to be more honest with myself, and ever since I have been reticent to take any drugs without a serious reason, so I haven't bothered. I still have some BK-2C-B so planning on taking some of that this weekend (properly, after failing quite a few times to take it in the right way, with orange juice on an empty stomach etc and getting a less than immersive experience), as the 1P-LSD has seriously rekindled my appreciation of the power of a decent psychedelic to provide fun, insight and mind-expansion.

In summary, a deeply fulfilling and personally healing experience. I would heartily recommend this substance to anyone who has appreciated the illicit substance in the past, or who is a fan more generally of the psychedelic experience. A real gem of an research chemical. Move quick before they make this one illegal (I hope it is a long time before that happens, but here in the UK we can never be sure at the moment).

I think a lysergamide naive person would find 150mcg AL-LAD added to 100 mcg 1p-lsd taken contemporaneously to be just about the finest trip this side of sandoz delysid- it is incredible but I may have overshot with 2 tabs each.

For those of you combining 1P-LSD and AL-LAD, are you staggering your doses or taking them at the same time? I've only tried each once, but it seems that AL-LAD has a faster onset, earlier peak, and overall shorter duration. I feel like the faster onset of AL-LAD would complement 1P-LSD nicely, but would having the two drugs peak separately disrupt the flow of the trip? Most of my experience with combos comes from reviving a fading trip with the addition of a second drug (for example, dosing 4-AcO-DMT on the comedown from DOC).

This stuff is so nice and easy now that ive gotten used to it. Staggering is a rubbish idea. Better to just let it go and then hit the hay an wake up feeling gorgeous.

For those of you combining 1P-LSD and AL-LAD, are you staggering your doses or taking them at the same time? I've only tried each once, but it seems that AL-LAD has a faster onset, earlier peak, and overall shorter duration. I feel like the faster onset of AL-LAD would complement 1P-LSD nicely, but would having the two drugs peak separately disrupt the flow of the trip? Most of my experience with combos comes from reviving a fading trip with the addition of a second drug (for example, dosing 4-AcO-DMT on the comedown from DOC).

Last time I did it, I took 1 hit of each at the same time. What I have found with these two, is that they fit together seamlessly, essentially becoming one drug. Onset was definite at thirty minutes, peak started at about two hours and tapered off at around six hours, back to baseline around 12 hours. These are exactly the same timing for me as they are for LSD. The experience is very similar, there are some slight differences, mostly I don't feel the same amount of stimulation and energy that I feel with LSD, and there is a noticeable boost to visuals in all aspects.

I put that down to the AL-LAD, as straight 1P is for me, identical to LSD in all aspects. I also noticed on this last trip that there was a definite diuretic effect which was causing the need to urinate to occur much more frequently than normal. Again something that I have not experienced with straight 1P, although this was only one incident, so not conclusive by any means, just something to be aware of.

Blanket ban of legal highs on the way in the UK.

Councils across England and Wales have called on the government to introduce a ban on the sale of legal highs.
The Local Government Association said current legislation was "not fit" for tackling the growing numbers of deaths linked to the substances.
It wants the policy to be included in next week's Queen's Speech at the opening of Parliament.
A Conservative spokesman declined to comment but said a blanket ban featured in the party's manifesto.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32844191

Typical as I've just found one I actually like, 1P-LSD and it's out of stock everywhere now :(

My first time I dosed the next day while slightly still tripping from the 1p-LSD, the next time it was contemporaneous, and it was MARVELLOUS, but there was atypical comeup. The two will peak as one, they are both lysergamides, it kind of blends together into a single experience, you do not notice both at the same time, just one glowing beautiful experience

1P-LSD, 100ug, square blotter paper chewed and swallowed.

I became aware of its activity around 15 minutes afterward. It was potent, and the come-up was quick and easy. I was looping after about an hour. Wasn't as visual as AL-LAD @ 450ug, but I wonder if I doubled the dose? There wasn't too much ego loss, but it was conducive to thinking outside of the box. First few hours I experienced a strong body high, and there was strong stimulation between hours 2 and 6. By hour 4 I had peaked, and by the sixth hour I could feel the substance letting go. With the help of delta brainwave entrainment, I was asleep ten hours later. I was happy with the experience -- and I flirted, almost playfully, with ideas that ordinarily would put me in a dark headspace, painlessly. I think I was expecting a bit more, but I'll give her a go one more time after a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.