View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing some camping today and will get to try it for the first time! I have to admit I am for sure having some pre trip jitters.....but I'm sure after downing a couple of oatmeal stouts I will be just fine.....will report back tommorrow with results!

I am so excited to try this synergistic combo! Doing AL-LAD the next day was enough to remind me how amazing it is to be alive on such a beautiful planet at such an amazing time- I can't wait to try both at the same time!!!! I was never a fan of LSZ, but it's synergy with AL-LAD was decent.

I honestly can not wait for my tolerance to go away!

Sorry to be a party pooper. But will all of y'all take it easy when dosing and when mixing this with any other substances. Reporting that it's all flowers and sunshine at 500ug mixed with Al-Lad and then tailed off with a benzo before picking the kids up from the pool... this is a recipe for disaster. When someone has a heart attack and the toxicology report identifies this drug in their system, it will be a legal night night for 1P-LSD.

I fail to see your point. Lysergamides are literally some of the most pharmacologically safe psychoactive substances in terms of the incredible gulf between active dose and LD50 dosage. I have literally been present when people have insufflated LINES of LSD crystal measuring many thousands of doses, and they were physically fine. I have been honest in my reports completely, there were some rough spots but frankly this substance, and it's synergistic qualities with AL-LAD, can not be over stated. I literally can not even begin to explain the incredible contentment found in the wake of these experiences.

His point is that.. to much attention to 1P can make it illegal, sooner then later.. everyone likes it allot include n me...sure... but there are folks out there that are reckless in there behavior.. & There are folks that should not be taking psychedelics ... it is those folk who can bring attention to it... apparently it is being made in large bathes now... and like LSD there is now A DEMAND FOR 1P...

Why would adding a benzo give you a heart attack? Since when is heart attack a reasonable risk of LSD or AL-LAD? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Look what happened to aMT. It was considered totally safe. Stuck around for years. Then somebody died on it. aMT became illegal. That's all I'm saying.

And it doesn't matter that LSD is relatively safe. This isn't about overdosing. It's that sudden cardiac death is much more likely under the influence of drugs which stimulate your nervous system and affect electrical signal in your heart. (Those deaths that warrant people saying it wasn't the drug they like that did it).

Particularly when combining uppers, downers, and sidey ways. So take it easy.

You got any more questions?

Last edited:
Look what happened to aMT. It was considered totally safe. Stuck around for years. Then somebody died on it. aMT became illegal. That's all I'm saying.

And you think a pro drug for LSD is a good comparison to AMT?

Look, being cautious with new drugs is good. But there is no rational reason to think this one is dangerous. And combining a drug like this with benzos is only going to make it more safe.

Jimmy don't , I see where you're coming from as I do biology but if you look into the history of LSD it has more benefits towards the cardiac and respitory systems which is why it was originally produced it was never used for it as there were more efficient ergot alkaloids available to sandox , with this in mind as well as people reporting it to have less body load etc and others saying their pulse was fine etc during 1p experimentation In my opinion it seems to be if anything less harmful than LSD could possibly be

I'll say this...me and my friend who are well experienced trippers are extremely underwhelmed.... It's nice but it's the furthest thing from strong....maybe I need 2-3 doses but after 3 hours I'm getting no visuals....clean, good, but underwhelming to say the least

This image is for those who are interested to know how 1P LSD is metabolized in the body.

1_P_LSD_METABOLISM.jpg

Click here if you can not see the picture: http://postimg.org/image/6qfb3cl2p/full/

I'll say this...me and my friend who are well experienced trippers are extremely underwhelmed.... It's nice but it's the furthest thing from strong....maybe I need 2-3 doses but after 3 hours I'm getting no visuals....clean, good, but underwhelming to say the least

Maybe you are just eating too many drugs without spacing trips... Try giving a month and you will probably have a decent trip.

since this drug has a lot to do with metabolism it can be surprising.

My first couple experiences were lacking much in the visual department, in fact the majority of my experiences with this indole had a less pronounced visual feel than the other lysergamides.

However, there are times during a relatively non visual trip when the visuals just bust out of the woodwork and beat your ass for awhile, then disappear from whence they came, and other times where perhaps my diet was different or something and the result was some of the most visual lysergamide experience I have ever had.

All in all it tends to be for the most part FOR ME, usually 100% of the LSD headspace, 65%-75% LSD visuals with a delayed and lackadaisical come up that allows you do dip your toe one inch at a time into the headspace and really get a good feel for it.

However, since body chemistry has a lot to do with it, there have been times where I have been blasted off my ass with visuals from the next dimension, and some of my friends are consistently having some of the most visual experiences of their lives on this chemical. I have a friend who ended up in the middle of the baltimore riots on seven hits of 100 mic blotter and that was by all accounts an even more visual and crazy trip than nn-DMT!

All in all since what I felt was missing from the other novel lysergamides was produndity and life changing flavor, this exactly what the doctor ordered. And as has been said, the eye candy of AL-LAD mixed with the profound trip headspace of this molecule can be some of the most incredible experience available to humans

That's a great 666th post for the thread!

I'm really interested in what people who are experienced with LSD say about how this compares to its parent, so thank you for your input.

And you think a pro drug for LSD is a good comparison to AMT? .

I am talking law. So yes it is.

Hating on someone showing love for everybody's well being. Now that, that's backwards.

Jimmy don't , I see where you're coming from as I do biology but if you look into the history of LSD it has more benefits towards the cardiac and respitory systems which is why it was originally produced it was never used for it as there were more efficient ergot alkaloids available to sandox , with this in mind as well as people reporting it to have less body load etc and others saying their pulse was fine etc during 1p experimentation In my opinion it seems to be if anything less harmful than LSD could possibly be

Please point me in the direction of even one good academic source which concludes that LSD has beneficial effects on cardiovascular or respiratory systems. I believe you are confusing another acronym LSD for the drug LSD. Long Slow Distance training exercise (LSD) is good for you. Acid has contributed to cardiovascular deaths all on its own I would just like to remind everyone (Yes it has).

Last edited:
I took 100µg ten days ago, and here's my reflections. It hit me hard, but that's because it was my first proper trip in 5 years. I was in my flat, alone.
Relatively intense OEV's - melting walls, crawling patterns, dripping colours off the paintings, tracers. CEV's were almost non-existent, but I wasn't really looking for them. Where it hit the hardest was perception of time. I was literally coming in and out of timeless moments, spiralling in and out. It was profound experience. During those 'frozen moments' I felt absolute unity with everything, total absorption, a kind of mini-nirvana if you will. That was during the peak which happened around +2 hours. After that OEV's became intense - my surroundings were "fractalised", and CEV's were bright red and green spirals and various Mandelbrot type of fractals, when you zoom into it. All of this was accompanied by intense framing effect - everything was repeating and folding into itself. When I was touching my forehead I had waves of colours radiating inside my head. Music was fantastic, and I was very very emotional - there were loads of tears.
Physically I started to feel uncomfortable towards the end of the trip, the stimulation was a little too much for me. I couldn't sleep at all that night, too restless. I was riding this wave of restlessness and some anxiety for a couple more days after the trip. Psychologically this trip was a revelation - I've dug deep and uncovered incredible amounts of shit within me, so it is possible that my post-trip anxiety had something to do with this. My main insight was that expanded consciousness is exactly that - you become MORE aware - including all the shit inside, shit you repress or ignore. It will make you face yourself and ask 'what you gonna do about it?' This new compound is to be respected.
I believe that 200µg done in nature will have the potential to be truly special, and I can't wait for it!

It's been years since I've eaten acid....and it's been a month since my last 4 sub.....

FWIW my friend who hasn't had anything for years other than some AL and a 4 sub like 3 months ago had the same experience I had with 1 blotter.....we tripped just no visuals at all.....and the headspace wasn't that dynamic , nothing like anyone has been talking about.....next month we are going to try 3 apeice and see how that works.... I am just glad I tried it before goig apeshit and buying a ton of it.....I doubt I will purchase more after this half sheet is gone

I took 100µg ten days ago, and here's my reflections. It hit me hard, but that's because it was my first proper trip in 5 years. I was in my flat, alone.
Relatively intense OEV's - melting walls, crawling patterns, dripping colours off the paintings, tracers. CEV's were almost non-existent, but I wasn't really looking for them. Where it hit the hardest was perception of time. I was literally coming in and out of timeless moments, spiralling in and out. It was profound experience. During those 'frozen moments' I felt absolute unity with everything, total absorption, a kind of mini-nirvana if you will. That was during the peak which happened around +2 hours. After that OEV's became intense - my surroundings were "fractalised", and CEV's were bright red and green spirals and various Mandelbrot type of fractals, when you zoom into it. All of this was accompanied by intense framing effect - everything was repeating and folding into itself. When I was touching my forehead I had waves of colours radiating inside my head. Music was fantastic, and I was very very emotional - there were loads of tears.
Physically I started to feel uncomfortable towards the end of the trip, the stimulation was a little too much for me. I couldn't sleep at all that night, too restless. I was riding this wave of restlessness and some anxiety for a couple more days after the trip. Psychologically this trip was a revelation - I've dug deep and uncovered incredible amounts of shit within me, so it is possible that my post-trip anxiety had something to do with this. My main insight was that expanded consciousness is exactly that - you become MORE aware - including all the shit inside, shit you repress or ignore. It will make you face yourself and ask 'what you gonna do about it?' This new compound is to be respected.
I believe that 200µg done in nature will have the potential to be truly special, and I can't wait for it!

The trip tears are very therapeutic. You DO become aware of all the things you push to the back of your brain because they are too much to deal with at the moment. those things NEED to be reckoned with to be healthy, I had done that with the experience of my mother's death and it stunted my emotional growth and caused some issues. People who have a lot of baggage who do not feel capable to, or are just unwilling to, deal with their issues will usually characterize a trip as bad and not seek to take psychedelic drugs again. The hallmark of a real psychedelic is the ability to dredge all that up.

I was reminded during my last experience of the smell of my boyhood playground at my old gradeschool. I remember the smell EXACTLY, although I had never recalled it before that moment. It conjured up the exact moment of time when it was imprinted into me, the smell of tent caterpillars and a joyful curiosity about the world, everything was a new experience. i remember I was going to Ikea with my mother later that day, and I was excited and happy about it- the smell of the grass and the wood mulch, the metal of the slide all this sensory input mixing with the idea that I was happy, that everything was right in the world. I feel connected with my younger self in a way I haven't since puberty. I have a sense of continuity that I had been missing due to mental baggage not allowing me to cognize certain things for fear of dredging up pain and sadness.

People always think tears means a bad trip. No. Tears means a powerful experience, almost always something that will change your life for the better.

This compound has the true psychedelic edge that AL-LAD and LSZ were missing for me. The visuals are nice, but that is not really why I trip. if I have to choose between the healing energy and forced confrontation with the things that are keeping me from a full life; and visuals- I am picking the former EVERY TIME.

Can't wait to try the AL-LAD 1p-LSD combo. I believe I will take 1 of the former and two of the latter. After dosing AL-LAD the day after my last trip on 1p I was and still am happier than I could ever explain in words, just a budding bubbly feeling of everything going according to plan and joy at being privleged enough to draw breath, to have a working circulatory system and lungs, and the abilty to walk and eat and make love and do and take pleasure in ALL THESE AMAZING THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED EACH DAY. Taking my time and really enjoying a sensual kiss with my lady is incredible bliss, there is just so much joy in this life! This is the secret, to live in the moment and take exquisite pleasure in your every day activities and remind yourself how lucky you are to be able to go to work, to walk and breathe and love and ruminate and spread light and ideas to the world.

I love all of you! I know it sounds silly and very hippie-ish, but I have so much love in my heart for everyone, why poison yourself with feelings of hate or inadequacy when you could be filled every day with such exquisite love and happiness?
Anyways, I am so thankful we live in a time where we have such an adaptable and capable lysergamide available to us

I guarantee this is a metabolism issue. Just bad luck, man. Take more; this is a winner.

Can't wait to try the AL-LAD 1p-LSD combo. I believe I will take 1 of the former and two of the latter. After dosing AL-LAD the day after my last trip on 1p I was and still am happier than I could ever explain in words, just a budding bubbly feeling of everything going according to plan and joy at being privleged enough to draw breath, to have a working circulatory system and lungs, and the abilty to walk and eat and make love and do and take pleasure in ALL THESE AMAZING THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED EACH DAY. Taking my time and really enjoying a sensual kiss with my lady is incredible bliss, there is just so much joy in this life! This is the secret, to live in the moment and take exquisite pleasure in your every day activities and remind yourself how lucky you are to be able to go to work, to walk and breathe and love and ruminate and spread light and ideas to the world.

I love all of you! I know it sounds silly and very hippie-ish, but I have so much love in my heart for everyone, why poison yourself with feelings of hate or inadequacy when you could be filled every day with such exquisite love and happiness?
Anyways, I am so thankful we live in a time where we have such an adaptable and capable lysergamide available to us

This is exactly how I felt after taking the combo. I feel this way usually after LSD too but adding some AL-LAD made it a lot stronger. The way you described it was precisely how I felt from the plateau stage until over 48 hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.