• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Big and Dandy Etaqualone Thread

In RC world, product vary so much from batch to batch.
I'm interested in feedback for etaqualone buy recently, and not from an old batch.

Have to dig up this thread. If one assumes to have a chance to acquire this chemical from a 100% reliable source, how much should one dose and how to administrate the dosages?

If I read between the lines correctly, previous sources of Etaqualone might have been bs or botched synth, since so many people report no effects. Or maybe they just sold a different chemical. I don't know. Shit happens on the RC market.

So for those who did have good effects on Etaqualone, how did you dose it and how much?

Those who had good effects before were probably just the scammers trying to sell their bunk. Might get some from a good supplier next week.

Last edited:
Well hi sxoxyvg. Fancy seeing you here :)

You might want to edit that post. As I understand the current policy of bluelight is not to talk about chemicals you have or have being shipped at you.

Anyway thanks for the info. I'm sure you'll report on the effects later.

I just took 300mg of etaqualone. This stuff rocks! It feels like a combination of lyrica and some opioid, except without the dizzyness of lyrica.

Really slow relaxed good feeling. I like.

I just took 300mg of etaqualone. This stuff rocks! It feels like a combination of lyrica and some opioid, except without the dizzyness of lyrica.

Really slow relaxed good feeling. I like.

Oral? Gonna test this one after dimethocaine wears off!

E: Down goes 300mg.

E2: Me like too!

Last edited:
Oral yes. Taken as a bomb/parachute (wrapped in rizla)

funny detail, the first effects I noticed was that my lips felt numb.

Hi dread could you describe what etaqualone feels like the most? Maybe should get it myself too.

Yeah it is. Also you can't seem to boost it. You need to take the whole dosage at once, if you try to take more you're just wasting it...

Next I'm going to try a 500mg dosage right from the beginning.

Tachyphylaxis is a medical term describing 'A rapid decrease in the response to a drug after repeated doses over a short period of time'. Increasing the dose of the drug will not increase the pharmacological response. Tachyphylaxis may develop with an initial dose. Cause of this phenomenon is depletion of the neurotransmitter that is involved in the action of the drug. The drug causing tachyphylaxis acts indirectly by causing release of the stored neurotransmitter from the nerve terminal. After a few doses the neurotransmitter stores are depleted and no more reponse is obtained.

Last edited:
Can anyone foresee any dangers in intravenous injections of etaqualone?

Is it soluble in alcohol? I could dissolve it in ethanol and then dilute the solution until it would be suitable for injection...

ah, never mind, I already found my answer. Apparently it is very soluble in alcohol.

It seems that stomach content very muchly affects the speed of onset on this substance. First time I took this on an empty stomach and the onset was almost instant. Now the latest experience, I had just eaten before I took the etaqual and the onset was delayed for 2-3 hours.

i had the opportunity to work with etaqualone recently, i have also used pure methaqualone in the past. the two were similar but etaqualone was quite a bit less potent (200mg of MTQ felt stronger than 500mg of ETQ) i started with an oral dose of 250mg and felt little (i was under the influence of dimethocaine at the time) i boosted with an additional 250mg an hour later and felt quite good, profound myorelaxant effect, inhalation was effortless, modest euphoria. overall a nice chemical but it did not "hit the spot" for whatever reason. i never felt truly disinhibited or drunk, it was a very physical sensation. i even smoked a bit of it, this seems to be the best way to get a euphoric rush from the material, although it may be stupid because god knows what the breakdown products of pyrolysis are...
i find the euphoria i get from clonazepam or flunitrazepam to be much more pronounced.

Vaporization might be more efficient. I'll have to try it some time.

I was under the impression that Etaqualone was no longer available from online vendors as the initial batch(es) were such a flop...

Clearly that is not the case, though, which makes Sme think perhaps the predominant "1st batch" was a bad synth or at least very impure, as I remember no effects whatsoever. Although I was under the impression at the time that the limited available vendors had all sourced their product from the same company. Maybe it's time to give Etaqualone another shot, if I could (hypothetically, of course) find an apt and reliable vendor. However, the price tag and the lack of faith the initial batche's failure instilled in me makes me doubtful.

Out of interest, who here actually rates Etaqualone (this supposedly now 'active' batch) as a good RC, not for human consumption...?

Out of interest, who here actually rates Etaqualone (this supposedly now 'active' batch) as a good RC, not for human consumption...?

*raises hand*

It's not a very potent compound, but the effects are nice and relaxing. Also the insta-tolerance (tachyphylaxis) is quite efficient in ensuring there won't be any unhealthy binging on this drug.

Yeah, I've tried it and took some notes. I hope they are readable soon. Fixing my trip report now. It pretty much felt like regular methaqualone to me just lasted shorter. Dosages were indeed about the same.

No real difference to the effect just a small dosage difference. For me it gets too close to those wonderful barbs that used to be available like seco, amo, pento barbital and those are the only substances I do not trust myself with.

Have fun :)