• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh as to freebasing DPT I found it to be not that effective ~ however I had been smoking DMT & ran out and went onto DPT so maybe it was a tolerance issue . I'd guess so TBH.

I ended up dancing ( or an approximation therof) around my house for a while .

I quite enjoyed the floorshow and even got some sort of contact high from watching you (although the DPT & K I'd also consumed probably helped! =D).

To think, you could have been the (clothed) male equivalent of Hawkwind's dancer, Stacia, considering that you were bopping to a track from 'Doremi Fasol Latido'!

B9 said:
Oh as to freebasing DPT I found it to be not that effective ~ however I had been smoking DMT & ran out and went onto DPT so maybe it was a tolerance issue . I'd guess so TBH.

I believe so, because it kicked my brain right out of my head in a matter of seconds.

Optimal IM DPT dose?

What do you guys consider the optimal dose for IM dpt?

For a first timer?
For someone with experience snorting it?
For yourself?

Thanks...

For a first timer? 2-5mg (an ideosyncracy test first!). If all OK then 15-20mg

For someone with experience snorting it? 20-50mg

For yourself? 20-40mg

DPT is weird, I have found people react very differently to it, much more differently than DMT.

Has anybody else found this?

I found 45mg to be almost uncomfortably intense, but that was combined with a lot of marijuana and ketamine so I was already having visuals and pretty zonked out-

I would say try 35-45mg but be ready for something intense if your tolerance is low!

peas and carrots,
S_S

I've never IM'd DPT, but I have lots of experience with insufflation and if I understand correctly the dose of IM injection is slightly lower than that of insufflating due to the higher absorption of the chemical into the muscle tissue than the nasal cavity.

So, when you're asking about the optimal dose, it depends on how deep you want to go. The "DPT Space" is a very foreign, intense, and alien place to be in general. There isn't really a such thing as a light trip on DPT, at least in my opinion, which is why I feel that if you're going to use it, go for the full experience. This stuff will shred you.

Seeing that a full-blown snorted trip can be anywhere from 60-100mg, I'd start off IM'ing like 50mg?

DPT is my favorite psychedelic, I hope it treats you as well as it has treated me :)

trancedeviate said:
DPT is my favorite psychedelic, I hope it treats you as well as it has treated me :)

i suppose you have tons of experience with it then....any reason why it gives me a sence of impending doom every time i use it? like a panic IV is the only way i can describe it...
it is fucking amazing tho, blows DMT outta the water IMO...

You know what, I've heard several people describe DPT that way. Personally I have only had one or two trips where I felt that I was "in over my head". One of them was the first time I ever used DPT, just because I didn't know just how strong this stuff was, and it completely annihilated me.

The second time was when I snorted an eyeballed amount which I thought was around 70mg, but it was probably more like 120mg or more because I lost complete visual connection to the real world and my ego and conception of everything, even of myself and my body here on earth was destroyed. I just didn't know what had happened to me.

Anyway after the first time I described, I knew I just had to basically give myself into the DPT (which always seemed like an entity to me, like the DPT was an actual person, or spirit, if that makes sense....) if I was going to have any enjoyment using it otherwise it would be a power struggle like you're talking about.

It was almost like the DPT was an intangible spirit and the trip was basically just me being granted access into his realm of consciousness for a short while.... it's so hard to put that stuff into words. Never ceased to amaze me though. :)

20mg-30mg for me is enough for full effects, though I have/will go up to 60mg. I don't really IM it though...do it in my ass cheek, and the needle isn't too big (.5-inch), so its more like skin popping.

Merged in a question about optimal IM DPT dosage/

I intramuscularly injected 30mg of DPT two nights ago. 5mg of 4-ho-DMT and 5mg of 4-AcO-DMT whirled inside the barrel of that same syringe. The exquisite geometries and camera-whine frequencies of these latter jewels were rounded and rippled when beset in DPT’s synaesthetic plush. A charged feeling of freshness and great space radiated from my bones and out of my skin then, as when wind carries a shower to heat rippled pavement before the shadow of the clouds, and with the sun still shining a billion shards of glittering quartzite are polished by summer rain.

Ptah said:
Wtf it's not scheduled?
How did that not happen?

Where ? I'm ( relatively) sure it's covered by the British MODA.

psood0nym said:
I intramuscularly injected 30mg of DPT two nights ago. 5mg of 4-ho-DMT and 5mg of 4-AcO-DMT whirled inside the barrel of that same syringe. The exquisite geometries and camera-whine frequencies of these latter jewels were rounded and rippled when beset in DPT’s synaesthetic plush. A charged feeling of freshness and great space radiated from my bones and out of my skin then, as when wind carries a shower to heat rippled pavement before the shadow of the clouds, and with the sun still shining a billion shards of glittering quartzite are polished by summer rain.

Sounds beautiful :)
SWIM cant wait for it to arrive :)

psood0nym said:

So I need to finally spring for a few IMing syringes... I have yet to try DPT and I think it's the one that I want to IM rather than try by any other method. Sounds inspiring!

B9 said:
Where ? I'm ( relatively) sure it's covered by the British MODA.
Only in the UK according to Erowid.

edit : and a few other EU countries. Possibly elsewhere but NOT in the USA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.