• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Basic Psilocybin Mushroom Questions Thread (Arch 3-18-07 - 4-21-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I ate mushrooms I didn't think the taste was that bad. Now I do. I usually grind 'em up and take 'em with OJ, covers the taste pretty well.

i say tomate-o, you say tomott-o

i make a tea, then mix in loads of honey and sugar.. annd down the hatch it goes

chewing 400 morning glory seeds is worse than an 8oz of tussin or 7 grams of mushrooms.

Same boat as a lot of people. Used to not mind, now they make me puke. I have to drink tea if I want to not puke.

I thought they were bad the first time, and then they got tolerable. I once ate some fresh ones and I found them to be quite delicious, nutty and earthy. Although at the time I was already tripping.

bagera tomorrow said:
Same boat as a lot of people. Used to not mind, now they make me puke. I have to drink tea if I want to not puke.

Perfect solution in my book!

I think they pretty much taste like eating tree-bark, personally. Pretty flavorless and wierd textered, hard to swallow. But even though I don't have any sort of aversion to the taste, it still hits my gag reflex everytime, and I don't know why. I've only thrown up from mushies once and it was awesome afterwards. My body felt light as a feather and shortly after I started tripping a little harder.

Tea is the SHIT! (the good SHIT, never to be confused with the smelly SHIT)
works like a charm

Is it bad for the mushrooms to have theme outside when its winter and cold? is there any chance of theme taking damage if they are in a ziplock bag in a jacket for one hour outside when its cold?

i think i heard somewhere that they are sensitive against cold, maybe thats wrong?

If anything cold is better. As long as they're dried out, and sealed then it's fine. I used to store mushrooms in the freezer to keep for long periods.

Mushrooms (and all drugs really) are best stored as cold as possible. Heat will destroy them, whereas cold will preserve them. Especially for mushrooms.

A friend's mushrooms are 2-3 months old. if he puts theme in a freezer how many months more can he keep theme?. Dried mushrooms only last 6 months if you dont have theme in a freezer right?. And is it ok to have theme in a ziplock bag in the freezer?

Also, this friend thinks his mushromms are from canada but he doesnt know the name of theme. is there any mushrooms from canada, if so what are they called?.

Thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
We kill SWIM when we see him in this forum. Reason being that he makes it hard to read posts. In the future if you're concerned with privacy, use "my friend" or something that reads more smoothly. SWIM doesn't fool anyone and it doesn't do anything at all to protect you if the authorities were going to go after you.

Xorkoth said:
We kill SWIM when we see him in this forum. Reason being that he makes it hard to read posts. In the future if you're concerned with privacy, use "my friend" or something that reads more smoothly. SWIM doesn't fool anyone and it doesn't do anything at all to protect you if the authorities were going to go after you.

okey no problem. just read some forums and saw that people use that alot :p

Yar there are mushrooms from canada!!! But who knows what they would be? I'd say a strain of cubensis personally.... And yeah its okay to have them in a ziplock bag; get rid of the oxygen with a sealed sachet of dessicant. Or just freeze em.

Psilocybe semilanceata grow in parts of Canada so I'd say P.Cyanescens also grow there. He probably means they were grown indoors in Canada though or he got them in Canada.

^Hey thanks for that CD Insane Creation dude, forgot to thankyou earleier. Its great, really love the song flow. Cheers. !!!!

^Infefinitely, but nottoo long ;) I wouldn't be storing them for a decade or something. BTW theme=them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.