• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you guys, Black Tar heroin is the worst... I cringe when I even think about the odor/taste. Has anyone else had this much of a problem with tar? Hah, I think I found the real reason why people IV it, to avoid tasting it.

dxm pure powder (before i wised up to put the shit in capsules i would pour the powder in water and drink it)

or poppy seed tea

i have an iron gullet, and both have really been rough to get down

I can take yer standard chemical tastes (i.e. RC's, MDMA, meth), but cough syrup still gets to me every time.

Zopiclone. 3-4 hours of "The Taste"... it's from inside you.. and it just masks EVERYTHING, even water... I swear you can even smell it. Evil.

after youve taken the dxm gelcaps as much as i have, youll go back to the syrup. the pills are so much worse. i gag looking at any kind of gelcap now. ive downed hundreds of them. and i never will again...
the syrup is apitizing by comparison. the pills are sticky when wet. and im goign to stop talking about them cause its making me feel nausous

All research chems are horrible. 2CT2 one of worst. Drinking cactus juice from Pedro is the worst due to the amount needed to get effects.

I'm going to revise my answer.

Estazolam is the single worst tasting drug ever. I've never had the displeasure of tasting xanax, but the only difference molecularly is another methyl group in xanax. Given their ester formations are the same, i'm guessing they have the same absolutely intolerable flavor...

Atleast chugging them with water helps, they can't seem to disolve quickly enough to leave a nasty taste. Couldn't image taking them sublingually though

xanax and K are pretty bad, but my personal beef is with poppy tea. It was hard enough to bear when it was new to me, but now after throwing up some once I assoicite the taste with puke everytime and it's very hard to drink.

I sit there putting off taking another swig for like 5 minutes at a time, and when I do I have to hold my nose, take a huge gulp and follow it down with grapefruit juice just to get rid of the taste. Of couse, the fact that it potentiates the tea is an added lil' bonus ;)

Oxy's.

I had powdered them, stuck them in a bit of tissue to parachute em, gagged, and that taste on my tounge made me want to not swallow them ever again.

But the feeling was too good to not to want to do it again.

xanax, i dont mind the taste of.. i always chew it.

I hate the taste of that brown heroin. absolutely hate that drip.

Status
Not open for further replies.