• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The best Psychedelic for Hyperspace?

@Propyl Power

I'm a little confused at your usage of the term morphogenic here. I think I understand what you're trying to express but the definition of morphogenic doesn't seem to fit in with that sentence.

mor·pho·gen·e·sis (môrf-jn-ss)
n.
Formation of the structure of an organism or part; differentiation and growth of tissues and organs during development.

It is generally a biologically term used in describing embryological development but you seem to be using it in a different sense.

@Propyl Power

I'm a little confused at your usage of the term morphogenic here. I think I understand what you're trying to express but the definition of morphogenic doesn't seem to fit in with that sentence.

mor·pho·gen·e·sis (môrf-jn-ss)
n.
Formation of the structure of an organism or part; differentiation and growth of tissues and organs during development.

It is generally a biologically term used in describing embryological development but you seem to be using it in a different sense.
I think Propyl is talking about morphogenesis in the way that the biochemist Rupert Sheldrake associated it. Applying "collective memory" to the way self-renewing systems (the "formation of the structure of an organism") learn, how all the stimuli/experience undergone becomes like the embedded code into collective mind of an organism. If a "morphic field" is the aura of a single unit, than the "morphogenic field" would be the aura of the organism and/or beyond. I could see how this could easily be useful metaphor in psychedelic space. Many biological terms are useful metaphors otherwise, kinda like how here in this bluelight thread we're all conjugating ;)

kood be rong tho. Propyl could prolly tell ya better...

Last edited:
I think Propyl is talking about morphogenesis in the way that the biochemist Rupert Sheldrake associated it.

Yup, you got it. It is unrelated to the biological concept of 'morphogenetic field.' Here's a wiki link about Sheldrake's ideas, for the curious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphogenetic_field_(Rupert_Sheldrake)#Morphic_field

Of course I'm perfectly aware that ayahuasca has been used for warfare in tribal societies. (ditto the Berzerkers & Amanita)

Fascinatingly, there is a tribal legend (can't recall from who tho) that claims the caapi vine with which we are familiar is in fact an inferior huasca, traditionally used for warfare and magic squabbles; a superior vine existed for the purpose of higher light work, but has since been lost in the jungles of time... Maybe just a legend, maybe not... interesting to ponder either way :)

(Sorry for being off-topic! <3)

Last edited:
Fascinatingly, there is a tribal legend (can't recall from who tho) that claims the caapi vine with which we are familiar is in fact an inferior huasca, traditionally used for warfare and magic squabbles; a superior vine existed for the purpose of higher light work, but has since been lost in the jungles of time... Maybe just a legend, maybe not... interesting to ponder either way :)

(Sorry for being off-topic! <3)

Interesting idea - be lovely if it was rediscovered - as to off topicness - surely it's the blood which carries the oxygen of harm reduction - I think so anyway - to a degree at least.

Which drug to hyperspace ? - what is hyperspace ? - outer space suits me fine :)

The best thing for blasting me into hyperspace is LSD and Nitrous. The only thing is it only last 5 minutes or so and you need to crack open another whippet

^ Define hyperspace please - seeing as you've been there

Yea hyperspace is a vague term. For me it generally means having an out of body experience in which your perception of reality as you know it is completely wiped away.

Space of more than three dimensions. It is problematic even in the context of psychedelics use because certain drugs, typically high dose DMT or salvia, sometimes result in hyperspatial perceptions. I brought this up at the beginning and Visitor Q restates what he means.

Incidentally, "out of body" experience is also problematic in a psychedelic context as well. Sometimes people report hallucinations of actually seeing their body and the environment they're in from the outside. This is what's typically understood to be an out of body experience. However, in the psychedelic context I think it's more often used to refer to a visionary dissociated state where the user's body and physical environment no longer register perceptually.

i think this just comes back around to set and setting - the "visionary plus four" is not exactly drug and dose dependent, although there are certain combinations that are more reliable than others. ironically, it seems that many trip reports of OOBEs were unplanned and unexpected from a dose that "usually" is manageable.

Space of more than three dimensions. It is problematic even in the context of psychedelics use because certain drugs, typically high dose DMT or salvia, sometimes result in hyperspatial perceptions. I brought this up at the beginning and Visitor Q restates what he means.

Incidentally, "out of body" experience is also problematic in a psychedelic context as well. Sometimes people report hallucinations of actually seeing their body and the environment they're in from the outside. This is what's typically understood to be an out of body experience. However, in the psychedelic context I think it's more often used to refer to a visionary dissociated state where the user's body and physical environment no longer register perceptually.

Well even that is tricky. In DMT "hyperspace" you may have some bodily awareness but you are completely unaware of you're actual physical surroundings. i.e. you could perceive yourself as having a body while seeming to exist in someplace else entirely.

I was referring to using the term OBE as being problematic because it has a pre-existing cultural understanding (that is, the "I saw my body below and I floated up through the roof" type narrative). If someone experienced the state you're referring to - they were aware of their body but their surroundings had radically changed - then why would they call it an OBE? Why not just describe it as you do? I assume that total dissociation from the body or perceiving themselves outside the physical body - either visually or, perhaps, proprioceptively - is necessary for someone seriously considering using "OBE" to describe their psychedelic experience.

Ideally, I would like to fine-tune the chemical balance to achieve a sort of disconnection from all physical senses whilst still retaining cognitive function to provoke a sense that I am navigating freely inside my own mind, but consciously (like lucid dreaming perhaps).

Not even CEVs, I want to BE in the visuals, not just see them.

K-Hole
DMT breakthrough
5 meo dmt
IV 4 aco dmt

I was referring to using the term OBE as being problematic because it has a pre-existing cultural understanding (that is, the "I saw my body below and I floated up through the roof" type narrative). If someone experienced the state you're referring to - they were aware of their body but their surroundings had radically changed - then why would they call it an OBE? Why not just describe it as you do? I assume that total dissociation from the body or perceiving themselves outside the physical body - either visually or, perhaps, proprioceptively - is necessary for someone seriously considering using "OBE" to describe their psychedelic experience.

i completely agree with this. Out of the countles OBE ive had, never has it been something like my soul rising above and looking down on me. Always more a case of being so far out of reality that the you are just not even aware of having a body or there ever being one.
To me OBE is synonymous with hyperspace.

Also im going to change the title from best RC to best Psychedelic because many siggestions here are not RC's.

probably off topic but would iv of any 2C's put you into "hyperspace" or whatever you call it. i dont use needles at all im just curious.

i think 2c-e would be the best candidate.
But i dont recomend it.

Delsyd, What are your thoughts on combining a tryptamine with a dissociative?
Or perhaps a phenethylamine in combination with a dissociative (such as K) ?

like K+2C-I perhaps
or K+4-AcO-DMT

How about DPT?

Is that pushing it at all?

Heh, funny you ask.

I think Ketamine is a great adjunct to most psychedelics.

With 4 aco dmt it is devine. And from reports ive read here from psoodonym, if the two are IM'd in the same barrel it is equivalent to a DMT breakthrough.
A very special combination.

DPT+K is also a very popular combination. And go great IM'd together.
They both last around the same time.

There are a few trip reports here for that combo. All very glowing reports.

And with PEA's. I have only tried it with MDMA and 2c-b. And again, it was amazing.

perhaps my opinion is biased because i really like Ketamine.
But i know im not the only one who thinks these combos are amazing.

K + tryptamines is always great, and while I've never IM'd them together I'm sure it would be deliciously intense.

I'd be a little more cautious with K + PEAs, but people seem to have good experiences with these combos from what I've read, and its probably not too rough on your body as long as you're in decent health.

K + MDxx is theoretically getting a little less safe for hypertensive and serotonergic reasons, but again, a lot of people have done these combos without any immediate problems, so who knows.

Ketamine really goes well with a lot of things. Its def one of my favorites, and a great candidate for any trip to "hyperspace".

Ok, so dissociatives seem to be the common denominator here. The "key" so to speak.
And it seems the cadillac of dissociatives for these purposes is Ketamine.
(As opposed to N2O which is way too short, and PCP and DXM which are downright nasty.)

I haven't attempted a hole dose of K yet and that will be my first experiment before combining it with a powerful trypt or phen.

I didn't expect such participation to this thread and I wish to thank the BL PD community for the creative and constructive input. It has shed a lot of light upon the subject for me and has been inspiring to say the least.

K + MDxx is theoretically getting a little less safe for hypertensive and serotonergic reasons, but again, a lot of people have done these combos without any immediate problems, so who knows.

Is this an assumption or an empirical observation?
Are you quoting a study? I'd like more details on this please.
One of my absolute favourite combos is K+MDMA (or MDA) and it would be fun to know if my brain will melt through my ears at the 15 year mark. :)