• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Benzodiazepine MEGA THREAD - Direct Benzo Questions Here

just recently purchased some alperolezam blotters, was wondering if it was possible to soak them in distilled water and then iv? any feedback would be appreciated, thanka

Clonazepam is a weird benzo

Like, shitty xanax... Kind of. It's nicer because it lasts longer.

I hate xanax, I love clonazepam though. It's just my username because...i don't even know actually.

I've been taking clonazepam for about four years now, my psych doc refuses to increase the 2 mg daily dose I'm prescribed. In the beginning I could take .5 mg and it would last till the next day! It's a pretty potent drug until you build a strong tolerance. Now 4 yrs later I get 60 1 mg pills a month and go through them in just a few days. Today I took my last 10 mgs. from the script I got filled just 3 days ago. They make me feel a little chilled but nothing like the .5 mg dose from the beginning. One thing I've noticed is that if you drink too much coffee it ruins the chill feeling all together. Also, I'm prescribed Ambien. Now when I've been off the clons for about a week, Ambien hits me HARD. But when I'm on the clons, I can take 100 mg. of Ambien and not even feel it! I've noticed clonazepam reduces the effectivness of other drugs too for me, even opiates and weed. Anyone else expscience these effects?

Benzodiazepines, though chemically different than alcohol, work very much the same way that alcohol does in the brain. I think it's very important to note that just like alcohol withdrawal can kill you, benzodiazepine withdrawal can be just as lethal. Never quit cold turkey always wean yourself off slowly.

After a 6 months break, I started to use benzos again, and my tolerance is still fucked up, can't feel any positive effects of relaxation and relief, just drowsiness and hangovers. I'm starting to wonder will my tolerance ever go back down. Are my receptors completely put out of order? Maybe I didn't taper long enough the last time I quit. I was thinking that maybe if I put my self on a stable dose of a certain benzo in order to put my brain in a stable state, and taper really really slowly and take another long break, my tolerance would go down, and I could benefit from benzos again on certain occasions. Anyone have experience or success of completely reversing their benzo tolerance, please, any kind of answer is appreciated.

I have the same problem. I've been taking Klonopin for years, I have a script for 60 1mg pills a month and I go through them in less than a week because of my tolerance. And the over three weeks of waiting for the next refill does nothing to reduce my tolerance. I think it's very much the same way with weed. I smoked weed almost daily for about 20 years, then quit for about 3 years. When I smoked again for the first time after that it felt great again but it only took a day or two for my tolerance to go right back to where it was. I think once your brain is wired for tolerance to a substance there's not much you can do about it, though I hope I'm wrong. There is cross-tolerance between benzos, but maybe it will still help to try a different one.

Would you say Clonazepam is better than Diazepam for like long-term use for GAD with fewer side affects/chance of dependency?

I think so, yeah.

I'm not a doctor, but from my purely anecdotal experience I think that Diazepam is more sedating and more prone to cause amnesia and regrettable decisions. Clonazepam, on the other hand, is one hell of an anxiety killer but nowhere near as sedating.

I guess it depends what you want out of them. I would recommend Clonazepam for GAD, but if you take benzos mostly to sleep and for the muscle relaxation effects, then Diazepam may be better suited for that purpose.

Either way though, I would say addiction/dependence issues are inevitable with any benzo. The shorter acting ones tend to produce more rebound anxiety IMO.

The good news is, it's just as easy to taper off Clonazepam as it is to taper off Diazepam. If you have .5mg pellets try reducing your dose by .125mg (a quarter pill), or better yet if you can get the .25mg pills then you can reduce your dose by .0625mg incrementally. That dose decrease is barely perceptible by that point, and the slower you taper the better.

Me, I'm down from 3-4mg Klonopin per day to 1mg per evening. I think I'll just stick with this dose because I'm pretty comfortable on it and it seems to be having a positive effect on my life, at least for the time being (better than being an RC benzo addict anyways)

But still, I stand by my statement that clonazepam is probably the best benz that is currently available via prescription in the US. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

<3

Lmfao! Now get up and do something constructive!!!!! :) Hello, nice to meet you! (PS: Norcos Suck, and I run from Seroquel)
lol I still can't figure out how to respond to shit on here. Sorry for the double post everyone. Like I said in the other post. I completely lost my mind with that combo. It did however work out for the better. I am no longer taking any medication and am totally happy with my life. This isn't a game and I realize that now. The drugs that we are talking about are to be taken for the intended medical purposes not abused. Thanks for the response now I can lmfao with you with everything behind me. Oh and damn that seroquel ain't no joke!

I'm new here. Can anyone give me some tips on what to say to my psych. to get him to prescribe me Ativan?

Nobody here can say for sure, since every doctor is different.

If you mention anxiety you'll most likely have to go through the first-line treatments like SSRIs (Citalopram and such). Many psychs are hesitant to prescribe benzos due to addiction/abuse potential.

It depends on your doctor, and it will depend on what you say. I've met doctors who won't prescribe benzos - they just wont. I've also met doctors who will write a 3mg/day Klonopin script without batting an eye. Finding a good doctor is key here, but what you say to the doc is equally as important. If you say "lol gimme benzos plz" that's likely not going to work.

I had to go through 4 different psychs before I finally found one willing to prescribe me Klonopin. It's just 1mg/day too. These drugs aren't toys, and for almost everyone, it's better to use them in the short term than in the long term, especially if you're young.

Good luck.

Why the fuck doesn't clonazolam work for me? I've had 12, yes 12mg with little to no tolerance and nothing?

Flubromazepam. I had high hopes for this R.C. benzo. It sounded just right. I only fool with legal r.c. benzos, I have no interest in doctor shopping or l.e. troubles. In short, I only get R.C. benzos from domestic legal sources . I tried etiz, worked great at first but soo moorish and in a few weeks it had no effect. Switched to clonazolam. In the states, hard to come by but can be had. Wow, amazing. Too amazing, its euphoric. Got my first habit and withdrawals with irresponsible use. Tapered off with a doc and clonazepam. I'm not one to give up though, benzos help me alot. Kill alcohol craving and lifelong social anxiety. Anyway, researched and tried flubromazepam and flubromazolam. Two entirely different animals. The flubro at 0.75mg had me wake up sitting on the couch 12 hours later, still benzed in a bad shit way I had stuff to do. Needless, I flushed it. I tried the flubromazepam, this was really what I was hoping for. Long action, subtle sedation, a safe range of fuck up with doses.I got pellets from one vendor, a tiny Benz effect for about 2 hours at 16 mg. Got 100 mg. Pg solution. Again, I know it was reputable I could taste it same taste described in many threads . I won't lie, slept really well first night at 16 mg. However, no relax Benz feeling whatsoever. A few days later, tried 32mg. Pretty much nothing for effect, again just great sleep that night. I took the last 50 mg. six hours ago, I felt a little chilled about two hours. Honestly, its the weakest benzo I ever had. A single 10mg. Diazepam has more effect than 100 mg. of flubroazepam, not lam, that shit is a baseball bat over the head. I'm going back to clonazolam, I need the relief. The most I'll dose is 1 mg a day, and only a few days a week. I got nifoxipam too, haven't tried it. Don't expect much, I plan to use it if I get rebound anxiety from the clonaz. I got respect from clonazolam the hard way, but it is damn sure effective if you don't abuse it. The best research chem and possible benzo of all.

Nobody here can say for sure, since every doctor is different.

If you mention anxiety you'll most likely have to go through the first-line treatments like SSRIs (Citalopram and such). Many psychs are hesitant to prescribe benzos due to addiction/abuse potential.

It depends on your doctor, and it will depend on what you say. I've met doctors who won't prescribe benzos - they just wont. I've also met doctors who will write a 3mg/day Klonopin script without batting an eye. Finding a good doctor is key here, but what you say to the doc is equally as important. If you say "lol gimme benzos plz" that's likely not going to work.

I had to go through 4 different psychs before I finally found one willing to prescribe me Klonopin. It's just 1mg/day too. These drugs aren't toys, and for almost everyone, it's better to use them in the short term than in the long term, especially if you're young.

Good luck.

I've been on Lexapro, Celexa, Lamictal, Vistaril, Saphris, now on Fetzima and Latuda. Hopefully it won't be long before he gives me something that will actually help.

I take lithium for bipolar, yes I actually have it. Those ssri drugs will make me go completely crazy. Lithium helps alot, but does nothing for anxiety and alcohol cravings. Benzos work. If I took an ssri in a week I will be in a loony bin it drives your mind into hyperactive manic mode. Really unpleasant. I d sooner take nothing at all. I need the occasional relief benzos provide, but to go through the doctor route, I saw a friend do this it took him 4 years. No thanks, I'll order some clonazolam and be extra careful. Especially if your honest and mention alcohol, benzos are out the door . if I have a few benzes on hand, I won't touch alcohol. I don't crave the euphoria, just the brain chatter shut up and relief from anxiety. Ideally 2 mg. a day clonazepam and I would be set. It doesn't even get me high at all, just crushes the anxiety.

I really really reALLY don't recommend getting Clonazolam. That stuff is nothing to play around with.
I learnt that the hard way. If you do get it, please be very careful. It's nothing like Klonopin. It's more like roofies, expect you don't fall asleep...Not right away anyway.
I wish I never found out about that RC.

I'm new to this, does anyone have experience buying good Xanax bars online? I've been looking into it and I don't know if j should trust any of the sites

I'm new to this, anyone have any successful experience buying Xanax bars online? If so where can I do this?

No sourcing allowed, I think I'd be ok saying try TOR but it's not a source.