• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The beginning of My Journey. Psychedelic Therapy Expirement (Please only Advise if you have Experience)

I’m back to better, happy and ready to consume ground 1gram of golden teachers
I’ll keep a journal and report back cause ima try to refrain from my phone during experience. Video games I may play.. but no phones. Anyone gotta soothing playlist drop it now. I’ll either need it by tonight or I’m jamming bob Marley he’s the most positive feeling music for me.

I like listening to the Ronin Ordinance series on Soundcloud when tripping, but I think most people wouldn't find it soothing in the same way that I do. You could check it out beforehand.

I like listening to the Ronin Ordinance series on Soundcloud when tripping, but I think most people wouldn't find it soothing in the same way that I do. You could check it out beforehand.
Love it! Thank you so much I found something new today even not tripping. Ima have to listen to them just totally stoned af in a room with lasers everywhere.

I talked to my doctor today. Well my psych. He really just gives me a few klonopin a month along with propanol and keppra, I’ve been admin about not talking SSRI drugs, it went surprisingly. I’m more confident now with all of your help, external sources and my doctors stamp of approval for “microdosing” he wasn’t to forthcoming on a full blown psychedelic experience but he didn’t say no either. I think his side just came from morality as my doctor to not say yeah go ahead take all the shrooms you want. Cause regardless of how we all feel if you take to much and you’re not ready there are plenty of risks. But he stated everything I already know, trip sitter, setting and suggested stacking with Stamets 7. I plan on taking a gram sometime. Whenever I have the balls. Probably sporadic and you’ll see me update out of the blue I took it. That’s the way I work, I wanted to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you for helping me you did it for nothing, and you didn’t have to. I feel I’ve gained a small family and I can look forward to this experience knowing I WILL return safely and knowing more then I did before. With a gram, I doubt it will be to crazy but I’m not looking to go to the abyss just yet. Just look over the edge. If I don’t get back on throughout the holidays I hope you all stay safe and have a very blessed one! I’ll be keeping you all in my prayers. And once again. Thank you you have no idea how personal I’m taking this and your hearts are golden don’t ever forget that.
Love Funeral⚰️⚰️

That’s the way I work, I wanted to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you for helping me you did it for nothing, and you didn’t have to.

Well you're right that we didn't have to but I wouldn't say it was for nothing. Helping another person with whatever is important to them is one of the greatest feelings one can experience.

So, thank you. <3

PS: I'm glad you enjoy Ronin Ordinance! Fucking choon eh!? It's even better on a mushroom trip.

I hope everyone’s holidays were amazing.

Update. I quit my opiate addiction and am quitting weed, I’m purging as many toxins as possible before I induce this experience.
I plan on doing 2 grams. Which is the lowest dose I’ve ever done. I just pray they are easy and God directs the trip to me becoming a more effective warrior for the lord

I’m back to better, happy and ready to consume ground 1gram of golden teachers
I’ll keep a journal and report back cause ima try to refrain from my phone during experience. Video games I may play.. but no phones. Anyone gotta soothing playlist drop it now. I’ll either need it by tonight or I’m jamming bob Marley he’s the most positive feeling music for me.
With Golden Teachers id prefer to have 3.5 grams