• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The beginning of My Journey. Psychedelic Therapy Expirement (Please only Advise if you have Experience)

Question: if I have used psychedelic in the past both LSD and mushrooms. Mushrooms at high doses, unless 3 hits is a lot for LSD and I have not experienced any symptoms of HPPD or psychosis does that mean that if there was any latent “schizo” Genes they would have already been activated. I’m deathly ill of the feeling I’ll never come out of it when I’m about halfway through. It would be nice to have assurance that once’s the drug wears off its effects will. And it has every time I’ve taken it. I just don’t wanna be theoretically “stuck in a trip” and that’s my primary anxiety trigger, I was diagnosed bipolar type 2 I don’t see or hear anything, no delusions of grandiose other then believing in my music enough that I know I’ll eventually one day make a living over it. I just wanna understand the risks and the myths of it. So if you do make a claim please be able to back it up as well with proof.

Update: these are kinda pointless I’m just making a diary of where my heads at so I can see the progress I bought a coffee grinder and a capsule machine along with vegetarian capsules. Size 0 so I’m hoping to have .5 a piece I guess I can gushed by weighing a filled vs empty. Looking forward to making this as clinical as possible.
long story short I’m thinking about taking a tester 1 g to gauge where it’s at. I plan on playing cyberpunk 2077 so I’m making either the 10th the day I test the potency, or the following Friday as this isn’t a soul searching session I don’t see the need to practice things such as eye covers and classical music I have klonopin if things get tough on the gram doubt they will though and I’ll be off in my own world. That being said and totally unrelated I plan on probably playing the game first to gauge the tone of it, certain themes such as suicide, cops, murder Etc really inflict an emotional response from me which is what I’m trying to work on so I don’t wanna start a game full of it when I’m testing things but I plan on incorporating video games into my therapy. Any time I smoke too much weed and get paranoid, I use games to calm me sorta a mediation ritual of sorts. Mainly sports sims. So I don’t see the point in deviating. Lemme know what you think

Man, I hate screens when I'm tripping on mushrooms. Maybe at low doses =/<1-1.5g but on a real dose? Get that shit out of my field of vision.....though, if high enough, I can't make out what the screen is trying to tell me anyway. :D

I think you're fine in terms of mental health. I don't think a low dose of mushrooms would induce latent mental health problems.

I think that comes more with either an acutely overwhelming or traumatic experience or continued and frequent overuse/abuse.

The one mate of mine who seems to have induced latent schizophrenia did so with years of weed and cocaine abuse (and some MDMA and mushrooms, but his psychotic break came from weed and coke, for sure).

I have three more who are kind of now permanently fried in the bipolar department as well as one more who I don't talk to anymore because he's scum who is schizoid as well....all from years of meth though.

Man, I hate screens when I'm tripping on mushrooms. Maybe at low doses =/<1-1.5g but on a real dose? Get that shit out of my field of vision.....though, if high enough, I can't make out what the screen is trying to tell me anyway. :D

I think you're fine in terms of mental health. I don't think a low dose of mushrooms would induce latent mental health problems.

I think that comes more with either an acutely overwhelming or traumatic experience or continued and frequent overuse/abuse.

The one mate of mine who seems to have induced latent schizophrenia did so with years of weed and cocaine abuse (and some MDMA and mushrooms, but his psychotic break came from weed and coke, for sure).

I have three more who are kind of now permanently fried in the bipolar department as well as one more who I don't talk to anymore because he's scum who is schizoid as well....all from years of meth though.
Yeah I have a feeling that if anything would of happened it woulda happened in 2018 when I was doing blow/adderall all the time. I finally gotten more comfortable With the idea of using them again. I’m also taking a break from marijuana as I do this or maybe just while I’m on the experience unless they are weak . Currently switching from back from oxy to kratom so I hope that don’t influence too much either but I’m either looking at tomorrow or Friday I got a pill maker thing along with vegetarian capsules so I think ima make a bunch of doses they are size 0 so about 500 mg a peice. I think this will make for a more “scientific experiment

Doesn't really matter, as long as it gets into your stomach =D
Well I’d like to hide them inconspicuously. A jar full is more sketch then replacing a supplement with them but thanks ! Haha I plan on testing strength tomorrow with a gram ground in some juice.

I didn’t end up testing them. It wasn’t a weekend in which I thought I should.

currently coming off oxy
And working to come off weed, that being said I’m not going into withdrawal from anything before I take shrooms. I don’t want that effecting the experience.
so I got some weed that I’m smoking two bowls a day while I cut down.
And I’m drinking kratom. Mainly to help psychologically.
Do you think Oxy, would blunt the experience if I took it the day of my trip, I’ve just heard that if you can be totally sober the day of the trip it helps the experience. That being said one of my best trips was with a forty and some shrooms so I know I can have a good time but my brain chemistry has changed since then. I don’t drink at all. And haven’t had a drop since I guess the pandemic started. I like pills better they don’t make me as sick, I’m just wondering of how I should set my day up to test the potency of these shrooms I got, should it be business as usual as far as other drug usage or should I make an attempt to eat clean and detox a little? I only mention this cause I’m getting bored with weed and oxy so I wanna quit I’m just so established in my habits that I don’t wanna do it right now. Can weed effect my experience ?

Fuck it I’m testing tonight, I’ve taken a klonopin just now. It’s whatever but I wanna see what this is all about I plan to take a tester, advice on dosage to gauge potency. Y’all think a gram would do it with me being on klonopin. I absolutely need the klonopin just as a crutch to see what this is like. Otherwise I’ll never jump so that my goals. Hope to hear some input tonight. Should I weigh and bag my dose now and set intention or just weigh a dose and accept whatever comes from it

Time 3:15 Current ingestion. Hemp protein (high magnesium) also I’m taking my multivitamins afterwards including triple calm magnesium along with activa yogurt. That said
Planned Time of Ingestion. 5 or 6 staying up late is no issue and I have emergency klonopin I also took a 1mg dose at 1 or so, so I’m hoping that it will be cleared a little more before I take them.
planned dose: around a gram or however close I get grinded and mixed with lemonade I won’t be able to update all night as I’ll be spending time with my girl but I’ll keep y’all posted it’s time to do this. Time to let go funeral. Let go and let grow

3:32-3:42. Last time smoking weed. From here on out it’s cbd only.
thanks for being here every step of the way

1 Dried Full Mushroom. Weighing .39 but it isn’t cracker dry just dry enough. Cap n All. Taking it as soon as my food gets here probably around 6:30. Later then I hope. But all is well prayed over it in offering and to give thanks. Here we go.
I wish all a good night. Let you know how it went tomorrow

update: took a .25 threshold(source erowid dosing) to gauge potency. Very underwhelmed cause at a few points it feels like I was right on the come up. Would I be able to take a gram tonight and feel it?

Full send didn’t happen last night still WD of oxy. Trying again either tonight but most likely Friday

Yeah, when you're ready. I can't imagine even thinking about it whilst withdrawing from anything.

In fact, I've lost count of how many times I've turnt down mushrooms after a night of heavy drinking....and that's relatively mild withdrawal.

Yeah, when you're ready. I can't imagine even thinking about it whilst withdrawing from anything.

In fact, I've lost count of how many times I've turnt down mushrooms after a night of heavy drinking....and that's relatively mild withdrawal.
I’m back to better, happy and ready to consume ground 1gram of golden teachers
I’ll keep a journal and report back cause ima try to refrain from my phone during experience. Video games I may play.. but no phones. Anyone gotta soothing playlist drop it now. I’ll either need it by tonight or I’m jamming bob Marley he’s the most positive feeling music for me.