• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus/NZ/Asia Drug Busts Mega-Thread El Número Cuatro DISCUSSION thread

I just noticed that the drug bust thread has had the most views (pretty easily) out of any open thread on AUSDD in the first 2 pages on the forum atm... Didn't realise it was so popular. I guess like myself, alot of people enjoy reading about the busts in our country, and the outlying ones too. I hope others, like VB and anyone else post up anything they find :)

You're too modest mate. You do nearly all the work with the media stuff around here. You stepped up big time and filled Kingpin's shoes, which wasn't easy.

Keep it up unofficial Bluelight media officer :)

I just noticed that the drug bust thread has had the most views (pretty easily) out of any open thread on AUSDD in the first 2 pages on the forum atm... Didn't realise it was so popular. I guess like myself, alot of people enjoy reading about the busts in our country, and the outlying ones too. I hope others, like VB and anyone else post up anything they find :)

I like reading about the busts IN OUR COUNTRY not so much in asia....

^ Some other people here do i think tho, it's not my call, if it was just for Oz and NZ i would only add them, but this section also includes Asia.

I dont mind reading about busts in Asia, funny how they have insane amounts of Yaba pills there, do we get Yaba pills in Oz much? Anyone had them here? I've never come across them, but friends have had them in Bali and Thailand before.

Also Asian places are nuts on drugs, killing dealers and shit, also I like to read about the large Heroin and Meth busts.

Sorry you dont like the Asian bits tho, I predominately add Aussie ones tho (from all states and territories) as you have probably noticed.

TheGuidelines also state that AUSDD also includes the Middle East. But this thread specifies Aus/NZ/Asia at this stage, but this can all change (to take off Asia, or to add Middle East) if the mods wish.

Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum Guidelines

I also love to read the OZ busts in the thread but not the Asian ones but then again I suppose there are a few that do. They should make an Asian Drug Discussion forum in honesty though, pretty sure thered be a lot of asians posting there. Keep up the good work Poledriver and keep em coming:)

albany's goin off at the moment

and another thanks to poledriver for posting all the articles.. I also like seeing the asian busts every now n then, really interesting stuff in the sense of how extreme the continent is/can be..

after roughly looking through the articles in the 'drug bust thread' ive come up with the biggest single seizures from the last 12 months or so...
306kg 'ice'(NSW) & 600kg pseudo(NSW)​
252kg heroin(NSW)​
300kg cocaine bust(QLD)​
3,350kg of safrole oil(NSW) & 20kg of mdma(NSW).​
NZ's largest 'ice' seizure is 4kg.

Pseudoephedrine will test positive on a roadside test for meth if you have had more than the recommended dose such as if you doubled up a dose or two in a short space of time. It is highly dose dependent as enough pseudo will create increased plasma levels and that will be evident in saliva and urine also. The police are not organic chemists nor are the test kits perfect, far from it. I think what the QLD Police statement re: pseudoephedrine being undetectable by roadside test kits, is taking a standard 60mg dose every 6 hours, not say taking two 120mg long acting tablets and breaking them in half and injesting them in 1 hit. Problem is you need an expert witness to vouch for this fact in a court of law and unless you know an analytical research chemist with a Phd (Shulgin, A.) or similar and/or can afford to hire one your going down. Yaba are little red/orange pills?? I think the colour may be different from batch to batch not 100%. Made in Burma by the ruling Military Junta they are everywhere in Thailand. Also the Thai's love to smoke em. I have seen some here in Oz a very long time ago but they were probably (more like definately) smuggled in up someones behind. Also some chick (semi-famous? can't remember) was high on what she thought was "E" and jumped of a hotel balcony, obviously dying on impact with mother earth. Yeah Chinese drug forum posters would have a very short posting life before being carted off by the Chinese police to await a fair and impartial trial. That only counts if the drug poster was talking about drugs that were not RC's as RC's are all legal as fuck in China. Opium war in reverse anyone?

Last edited:
im not sure of the colour of yaba pills, but I imagine there are probably white ones as well, good to hear someone has seen them here before, I am surprised we dont get flooded with more of them really since they are so abundant over there. Yeah I heard alot come from Burma and smuggled over the Thai border, I also read they are trying to tighten that up and kill quite a few smugglers who do it, but it'll never stop of course, too much money involved and to be made.

Haha yeah the Thai government has a "crack down" every few years to make it look like they are doing something. This involves rounding up civilians in area's known to be place's users frequent/dealers trade or drug getto's and basically just shoot anyone who looks like they might be a meth head or heroin user. The corruption in Thai and Burmese government goes all the way to the top and yaba is seen as a useful tool to stimulate workers so they can work 48 hour shifts and other crazy working hours. I've seen them in Oz but it was 10 years ago and they were very popular amongst the gay community. My partner has seen them in the mid to late 90's in large amounts used by clubbers especially gay men in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane but she does not involve herself as much in that scene these days so can't comment. She describes the apperance as a red to orange colour. I've seen blue coloured yaba in Thailand but I distanced myself from the people using it, mostly cause I was shit scared I'd be thrown in a Thai prison for the rest of my life or worse executed.

Man who helped grow cannabis at Mona Vale jailed

A MAN charged with cultivating a commercial quantity of prohibited cannabis plants in Mona Vale was today sentenced to three years in jail at Downing Centre District Court.

Slaven Dacic, 26, of Cartwright, was given a non-parole period of one year and six months, and has been in custody since his arrest on March 22 last year.

The court heard that Dacic first started using cannabis at the end of 2007 to relieve back pain caused by a motor vehicle accident in 2005.

A close friend of his died in the car accident, for which Dacic was charged with negligent driving causing death, the court was told.

Dacic arrived in Australia as a child refugee from former Yugoslavia at the age of 10.

Judge Andrew Haesler accepted that the accident and Dacic's "history" had caused him to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder and back pain, which prevented him from working full-time as a carpenter.

Dacic told the court that because he was "smoking a fair bit", a person from whom he bought cannabis offered him work in return for free drugs and a bit of extra money on the side.

"I wasn't told how much (money), but that I'd be happy with it," Dacic said.

He helped out at the hydroponic set-up at the Mona Vale industrial building by setting up lightning and netting, and driving to the shops to buy potting mix.

Judge Haesler told the court police discovered the "very sophisticated" set-up containing 77 "well cared for" cannabis plants on March 22.

It was estimated that the street worth of the plants was about $150,000. Dacic was arrested on the same day, sitting in the driver's seat of a nearby car.

Judge Haesler accepted that Dacic was involved in the "criminal enterprise" as a labourer and driver.

Dacic told the court he intended to seek treatment for his mental condition upon release.

He said he was willing to take medication and undergo counselling.
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au...grower-jailed/

That seems pretty harsh for growing 77 hydro plants?! 1.5 - 3 yrs jail.. wtf.

'Yabba' are pills which always contain methamphetamine as its primary active ingredient, and caffine usually as its secondary.

Apparently most yabba pills are produced in burma and the burmese army accused in assisting/participating in 'yabbas' production and trafficing.

'yaba' is virtually the same product as pills that have been locally produced here in Aus for decades. There legitabily sold as 'speed bombs' or 'speed pills'. For years they have been assosciated around truck drivers and its industry in australia.

Also ever since 'xtc' became appearing in aus they have also been sold illegitably to unsuspecting buyers as 'xtc' or 'mdma' based pills.

They look identical to all tabs sold as 'xtc' and can be found today but probably alot less common in 2O13 than 5 to 10 years ago due to;
the lowering price of 'xtc' over the last decade,
the rise of research chemicals,
the higher cost of precursors and
the increase popularity of crystal methamphetamine which also has higher profit potential.

The most memorable 'speed bombs' i remember buying were the blue and the white [V] (channel V's), white comedy chanels (back when logo was still a cowboy star lol)

Last edited:
Dissapoint. Love how the police claim their great team work and recon skills, then the commissioner lets it slip that a nosey snitch told the police that they thought something was up. If old sticky beak had kept their mouth shut this would not have been intercepted at all by the police.

^ My thoughts exactly. What a dog!!! Imagine whats gonna happen if it catches up with him/her

Really poor form by the top dog there. Terrible verbal slip up. Wouldn't take much to get the person in questions identity.

Had to move some posts from the Mega Busts thread into this one, please remember the mega busts thread is for news articles only and this is the thread to discuss those articles. :)

ok no worries. that is one big fuckin bust! And yeah how unprofessional of the Police Commissioner to blatantly say they have a "confidential informer". Idiot!!