• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Bptubbs, if you want to start a new thread in the Basic Drug discussion or somewhere else and tell me what other symptoms accompany your migraines I might be able to help.

My sister is on probably 4 medicines for migraines after 30+ years of horrible migraines and I take several medications for mine. I could at least let you know if your problems are common during or after migraines or if they are not.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want to find out something is out of place with a migraine and not be able to have it treated for a while after. I'm a somewhat anxious person when it comes to health.

Tired once again.

ashamed

^ Care to share what are you scared of? Feel free to PM if you want.

ashamed

^ Care to share what are you scared of? Feel free to PM if you want.

I have been having terrible pain in my feet which just got diagnosed as peripheral neuropathy. The reason I wrote scared is that I cannot believe how fast this flared up and how debilitating it is. I feel way too young and otherwise healthy to be unable to even walk or stand without pain. I've had this to a much lesser extent for years but this latest occurrence was not tied to anything (like standing all day or a long hike etc)--it just hit out of the blue and no one seems to really know what is causing it in the first place or what made it flare up like this now, or even what I can expect in the future. I'm going to try to get an acupuncture treatment and see if that helps.

^That sucks herby. Magnesium and b vitamins might help.

Today I'm wobbly.

I have been having terrible pain in my feet which just got diagnosed as peripheral neuropathy. The reason I wrote scared is that I cannot believe how fast this flared up and how debilitating it is. I feel way too young and otherwise healthy to be unable to even walk or stand without pain. I've had this to a much lesser extent for years but this latest occurrence was not tied to anything (like standing all day or a long hike etc)--it just hit out of the blue and no one seems to really know what is causing it in the first place or what made it flare up like this now, or even what I can expect in the future. I'm going to try to get an acupuncture treatment and see if that helps.

If you do get acupuncture, can you let us know how it turns out? Never tried that before. Don't worry or feel scared, your pain is only temporary. I believe you will be healed, restored and stronger than before! *HUGS*

Feeling very happy.

Things seem to be falling into place, right on time.
Next weekend will be even better when I'm with my b/f and celebrating his birthday.