• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Peaceful

It's been raining since the wee hours of the morning and I love it!

Something's been bothering me though. How are you supposed to know if a person is really right for you? This is the perfect time to figure it out since I'm taking a break from a relationship. Now is the time to see if I should completely move on or continue with this person. This could be a test from God. I don't want to keep making the same mistakes. He could have someone even better in my future and maybe I'm just holding onto someone from the past because it's familiar. I'll keep praying on it.

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!! Much love. *Hugs n' Kisses*

Excited!

Dwight Yoakam is coming this Summer and I've never seen him in concert. My ex or boyfriend, whatever label he is now would love to go so it's something to look forward to at least.

Thank you CoastTwoCoast!
You have helped me and I am grateful.

We are not forgotten and we are of great worth my fellow brothers and sisters!

Peace, Light, and Love!

^ That can only be great! :)

From my father’s side singing while doing something else was something it had always felt good, it gave us the feeling that everything was alright. :)

Adapting.

Bored.

So incredibly bored, I'm totally out of things to do at work... it's 2:24 in the morning here and it's dead quiet here.

Prosperous!!

It helps to get this down in your spirit when you need encouragement for the day:

I declare I will prosper! I will live and not die!
The rest of my life will be the best of my life!

I declare I have the grace I need for today!
I am full of power, strength and determination. Nothing I face will be too much for me.
I will overcome every obstacle, outlast every challenge and come through every difficulty better than I did before! This is my declaration.

Come to the world of human BEINGS then!
Sending you encouragement and comfort my dear friend.

Hugs

Hey--I like that, Coast! Yes, those that are concerned with being--like you!--enrich my world and give me both encouragement and comfort. Bless you.<3

Nervous. Am getting a CT scan on my back and I akways get tense as fuck before scans, MRI what have you.

Hey--I like that, Coast! Yes, those that are concerned with being--like you!--enrich my world and give me both encouragement and comfort. Bless you.<3

Bless you too!! I'm happy if it can help anyone. When the negative thoughts come in like a flood, it's good to remember to start speaking victory over your life and not defeat. The more you make those positive declarations, the stronger you will feel. <3

Feeling motivated!

About to work out. Called my 77 year old aunt last night and she's truly an inspiration. She works out 7 days a week. She's in the best shape of her life. She's getting tests done on a lump in her breast. She's a faith-filled woman. I told her to keep speaking "As Jesus is, so am I in this world." Jesus is healthy and whole, he has no sickness, so that means she is also healthy, whole and has no sickness in her body. I believe she will pull through and the results will be negative. At least it was caught in time, nothing has spread.

There's a powerful testimony in this short clip about a woman who was healed from breast cancer by speaking the Word. I love Pastor Joseph Prince. hehe

"As Jesus Is, So Are You"

https://youtu.be/6Suo2oUrN6s

CT's are X-Rays (radiation) and MRI's are magnetic. While both are confining I prefer the MRI's even though they make more noise if I'd have a choice.

CT's detect dense matter (like bones, etc) while MRI detects water in soft tissue (muscles, organs). Correct tool for the job, etc...

Just thought you'd like an explanation. :)

I hope your aunt recovers fully.

When I was younger I had an MRI done at one of those places where they do research on people with depression. They never sent me my check for participating! haha

And thank you very much for your kind words! I appreciate that.