• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ainsley Harriott Appreciation Thread.

4330025+_78b8e2869c1923681a0feca58122369d.jpg

HZ51fZ0.jpg

Anyone tried his cuppa soup range? They're pretty fucking lush. Not least because they have his mug all over the packaging.

soup-szechian-hot-sour1.png

yeah. the lemongrass one is horrible though, tastes like some kind of disinfectant.

Yeah, it smells great but tastes kinda rank.

That Szechuan one is the bee's knees though.

Bit disappointed in Ceres. He's usually the king of finding amusing images... but who the fuck cares about "Skillrex" on Ainsley's thread!?

Albion; great work. Best Ainsley video so far. Better than the muffin man one.

Is he still the british number 2 at Tennis with Cliff Richard in 3rd ?

Are you paying attention, Mendo_K? You've made a few posts that suggest you're not, everything all right?

Are you paying attention, Mendo_K? You've made a few posts that suggest you're not, everything all right?

Nah im a broken soul, wheres my love and assistance when I need it from this homely forum??

knock wants to introduce measures that basically mean if you can't walk in a straight line mendo, you're temp banned until you sober up.

he's been on patrol all morning

Ainsley was walking his dog in Clapham the other week. Seemed like a nice bloke. I'd always thought he was the gayest straight man on TV and secretly the bastard love child of Rustie Lee.

Jesus Christ Albion that actually might be one of the most genuinely terrifying things I've seen in a while.

I am going to have it printed onto a canvas for my living room