• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The absorption and science behind squirting filtered pill liquid up your nose

eBagger

Bluelighter
Every now and then I prefer nasal Bupe. Both because it can be stronger and stretch a tablet longer.

The off brand Suboxone and minty Zubsolv aren’t easy on the nose and I’ve had to give up just sniffing them. Now I’ll take a 1/4 or 1/2 tablet, mix in a spoon with about .2cc of water, and then I filter it with qtip cotton and kinda sniff it up/drip it down a nasal passage.

Sometimes it feels like it saturates the membranes well and I get a good effect from not much medication, but I guess just the variable of the process, sometimes it feels like it misses or I don’t tilt my head back enough.

Anybody know how efficient this is? Think even a small amount of water like .2cc kinda spreads it too thin? I don’t know enough about how our nasal membranes absorb stuff.

Sounds intresting.. sadly im to clumsy for what you described. What about crushing tablets in nasal spray and just squirt it in the nose

I previously wrote something about that. Still didn’t try it with bupe so it’s good to know it also works (why wouldn’t it ? but still) as suggested in some book about treating patients off the grid as effective, with as little you have.

Reason it works good is really simple, since you already put it dissolved in your nose it absorbs both faster and without any drip if it’s done properly. Big bonus is that nothing ends up in your lungs and it’s easier on the nose too.

Would this method be a better way of using intranasal Heroin?

I use dry powder Heroin freebase/Afghani #3 but would it absorb better if cooked up in to Heroin ascorbate/citrate and then squirted in my nose?

Thanks!

I use dry powder Heroin freebase/Afghani #3 but would it absorb better if cooked up in to Heroin ascorbate/citrate and then squirted in my nose?

Thanks!
Well I tried it so far with ketamine and MDxx. Ketamine I used to put in a spray and it worked really good. No drip and less congestion.

With MDxx I dissolved it and thought about slamming it (I felt really bad and was a bit drunk and it seemed like a good idea) and tried once, twice, I’m no I.V. user and it was needle for I.M. so didn’t want to massacre myself, and when I didn’t register it third time I removed needle and pretty slowly squirted it in my nose. Again no drip, it hurt a lot less than if I snorted it normally and again less congestion.

There’s really no reason why it wouldn’t work with H too, just how much really and if noticeable at all you wont know until you try it.. I mean you could get some benefits from such use with it too, more so if your nose like mine tends to get congested quite easy from snorting. But H is pretty smooth on the nose and does is quite small (well depends on the tolerance ofc) so how much would it be beneficial to use it this way depends on some factors. I think best chance of getting more than just snorting it, is if you can prepare it in a spray so few squirts is enough. With slightly faster absorption and less/no drip it’s also pretty discreet way of using it. I first tried using K in a such manner cuz so I don’t have to go to toilet on parties to snort some but along noticed it’s better in some ways too. Naturally I was just snorting lines when I was doing it at home as than I aimed for hole doses (but reaching really strong high, even too strong for being in public isn’t hard to accomplish even with a spray). Have in mind that if you use too much solution you would end up with more stuff in your stomach than from simply snorting a line, but that shouldn’t be a case if you’re using reasonably small amounts of H.

Thanks!
I would use an acid to convert it to a hydrochloride then it would absorb better.

Sounds intresting.. sadly im to clumsy for what you described. What about crushing tablets in nasal spray and just squirt it in the nose
I've thought of that quite a bit but I don't know how long-term storage would be. I've forgotten half my mixture in a syringe for a day or two and when I sniffed it it smelled/had a bad taste to it. If I could I would just empty out one of those fancy nasal spray bottles and dissolve a whole pill and filter it for less irritation and try and see how long I could make it last. I feel like if I mixed a 5.7mg zubsolv tablet in like....an oz of liquid I could make squirts last....a week! and a tablet orally lasts at most 36-48 hours. I might find one and try it and see if it has the same smell issue....I have quite a few saved so if I had to waste a pill or two trying to figure it out it wouldn't mess me up.