• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

I'm saying it right now:

The patriots just let the Jets win. They found out the the Steelers lost just minutes before that coin toss. Whoever that player was, was instructed to choose kicking off if they won the coin toss. The defense just let them go down the field and score so easily

Now the Steelers are currently out of the playoff picture (a much tougher matchup)

^ haha, plausible theory. if only Big Ben wasn't out for 5 games this year... wouldn't have to worry about that shit. Pats D looked pretty bad on that last drive, so I am inclined to believe. right now I'm an even bigger Bills fan than GM ;)

what a crazy slate of games. NE is looking problematic on D, Cinci is without their QB (same as Denver). the AFC is truly up in the air at this point

am I crazy for thinking that Kansas City might have one of the best shots of them all? never thought I'd ever, ever say that

I just watched it again

There is no way Slater didn't know exactly what he was doing. Very weird

I'm saying it right now:

The patriots just let the Jets win. They found out the the Steelers lost just minutes before that coin toss. Whoever that player was, was instructed to choose kicking off if they won the coin toss. The defense just let them go down the field and score so easily

Now the Steelers are currently out of the playoff picture (a much tougher matchup)

intredasting...

also, go lions.

Crazy day o ball. Big losses. Playoff picture is not getting any clearer in the afc.

Big matchup for both Denver and cinci tomorrow. Think Denver is gonna snatch that 2 seed. Sorry giraffe.

And if the pats continue to lose...

Like someone said a few posts earlier, the title of this thread may have to change. :D Jet's looking better.

Now do I even watch he Giants/Vikings tonight? Maybe I'll pick a movie instead. The damn Giants played well offensively in stats this year but those last minutes of the games and their defense sucked. Where is the defense of 1986?

Falcons ruined the Panthers perfect season. Darn. It was a pleasure to watch the Panthers and Cam Newton come so far with the team though.

C'mon January and playoffs. I really wonder how things will turn out. Too many variables.

Tough game for the pack in Arizona.

Seattle struggling too, I thought they were getting their shit together.

The Cardinals sure did wollop the Packers. I have not seen a lot of the game, had to tend to a few things and when I turned on the game I see the Packers with 8. So not knowing what happened I am thinking 8 is not a common number of points, going around in my head what could have happened. I guess I will see soon enough.

shame on NE and shame on YOU Slater Rofl

Fuck up the call after WINNING the toss in OT and you FUCKED UP LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't care if u Tom Brady if u fuck that up like you did, u shouldn't be pro,Slater

edit, eh i guess you can only blame the coach as it was his decision to kick if they won the toss

Last edited:
I do not understand the Pats electing to kick it
but after some speculation it was some kind of mistake
apparently Belichick was quite adamant
arrogance tbh
also don't understand taking the knee with 35 left when brady could try to throw deep
but whatever i'll take it
fitzpatrick is proving himself for sure, rough start this game yes but delivered
he just tied the team record for touchdown passes (29, testaverde)
i'll say it once more geno getting his jaw rocked was the best possible thing for the jets
pumped for next sunday, have the day off, will be at my local getting it on
GM bro if we win sunday you gotta change the thread title tbh :p

There are times where Belichick thinks he is smarter than everyone and totally fucks up a seemingly ridiculously obvious decision. This to me was the worst of all but he has had these lapses in the past (few years ago going for it on 4th and 2 in their own territory). It is hard to deny his success, but it sure feels good when his smugness bites him in the ass.

Feeling pumped about tonight's game. Big deal for both teams.

Backup qb showdown!

Defensive battle with the potential for some scoring too.

^^ Me too man!!

Super hyped I have a good feeling about this one

GO BENGALS!!!